April 19, 2014 | 1219 users online

Fragrances - Jennifer Aniston

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

I am a fan of this lovely, fresh, floral scent with citrus undertones (not sure if that's the correct way to describe a fragrance but it'll work for me! :P). I think it's beautifully light but long-wearing and I'm pretty fussy when it comes to fragrance... not into fragrances that are too full on, and if you're looking for something that smells light, fresh and summery, you might want to give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by staceybaby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this smells like J Lo Glow and Bobbi Brown Beach, which are both much better...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Sassy182

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the fresh smell, light, a little floral doesn't stand in the room yet you wonder what is she wearing. (Especially great for me since I work in an office.) and when going out makes me feel a little more female - sounds silly I am sure however true.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by fridge666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Tis is bad. It was probably intended to be warm, yet fresh and clean, but it smells like a cleaning product with a drop of musk. Hate it!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

Ok....seriously ladies.....beautiful Jennifer anistin does not wear this gross scent. C'mon. This is dollar store stuff, I'm sure. I like the actress but she should stick to the acting. This perfume embarrasses her beauty. Amgelina jolie must die laughing about this perfume. This perfume stinks....and not in a good way. I keep trying to leave a review on sephora about this and they won't let me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by glitter65

I bought this perfume spur of the moment. Spelled it and thought I liked it. I tried this perfume for about 3 days straight and just could not fall in love with it as I had hoped. It's strong, fades completely out very fast to nothing. Smells almost exactly like J. Lo Glo, I love Jennifer aniston and I wanted to like it but just could not. I returned it and traded it for Ralph Lauren Romance. I had been wearing Lancome Miracle and was just looking for a new scent. Note to self, I am giving up on celebrity driven scents, I feel certain Jennifer Aniston would never wear her own scent. Super floral, strong and musky

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and was pleasantly surprised, I wound up buying the roller ball version. I don't know what the other reviews are talking about, there's nothing musty or incensey about this fragrance. What struck me first was the clean, pretty floral bouquet -- nothing too heady and not weighed down by oriental notes. It fades to a clean finish somewhat like Amazing Grace by Philosophy. Maybe this scent is particular about people's skin chemistry, I don't know, but I definitely don't smell anything offensive in this. It's gentle without being babylike. I think you could wear it in any season but it would be most fitting in springtime, it might be a little too floral to be a summer classic. I also appreciate the reasonable price tag, you can get a roller ball for $18 rather than having to spend $60 or more on a full size bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by classygirl

Almost identical to Gendarme. An overly heady, poor reproduction of Gendarme (for women- the male's has a leather note that makes it slightly different).

If you like this, I strongly urge you to try Gendarme or Philosopy's Pure Grace. Even Clean. IMO, they're a better version of this. I had high hopes bc I love soapy musk scents, but this is too cloying and heady for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

Absolutely a fragrance flop..it smells like a suntan lotion mixed with mosquito spray, very plain and unpractical bottle...she should stick to movies.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a perfectly innocuous, inoffensive floral scent. There's nothing fancy or exciting about it, but it's summery, fresh and sweet, and can be worn to the office or out on the town. It perfectly captures what I think of Jennifer Aniston: nothing too exciting, nothing unappealling, pleasant and fashionable. She's sort of the "vanilla" of the celebrity world, and this is the "vanilla" of the perfume world.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No