September 1, 2014 | 1989 users online

Fragrances - Jennifer Aniston

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! Smooth, clean, lush and uber-feminine; Jennifer Aniston EDP smells very similar to Kate Spade Beauty. However, Kate Spade Beauty (which is now discontinued and VHTF) has only five notes: jasmine, gardenia, tuberose, honeysuckle, lily of the valley, and coconut. JA has NO honeysuckle listed in the notes; but I do smell it. And it's lovely!! Top notes of Jennifer Aniston are: Rose & Citrus. Heart notes: Jasmine, Violet & White Lily. Base notes: Musk, Sandalwood & Amber. I can definitely smell the sandalwood, which leads to a wee bit of powderiness in the scent and adds to it's loveliness and longevity (Long lasting on my skin -- 6 hours and still detectable). In fact, the only issue I have with this celebrity scent is the name. But what is in a name? Is it Lolavie (a pet name Jen's Dad gave her when she was younger) or just Jennifer Aniston EDP? Whatever you call it.. I call it ~beautiful~.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This fragrance takes me back to my childhood. It is a common 'beachy' jasmine not unlike Coty Sand & Sable, Tatiana, numerous other fragrances and lotions that were popular in the 70s and 80s. There's nothing new here and, it's way too expensive for what it is. Especially since it has zero longevity.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PLEASE don't buy this sight unseen...or scent unsmelled. It is quite overwhelming in some kind of honesuckle sweet - old Grandma soap smell department. Such a disappointment.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I have a small sample of this and really wanted to like it, but it's pretty horrible. To me, it smells like a light version of White Diamonds and I'm instantly thrown back to the early 90s, and not in a good way. Yes, its a "clean" fragrance, but there's a sickly sweetness to it that I can't get past. I won't be buying a full sized version.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

I am a fan of this lovely, fresh, floral scent with citrus undertones (not sure if that's the correct way to describe a fragrance but it'll work for me! :P). I think it's beautifully light but long-wearing and I'm pretty fussy when it comes to fragrance... not into fragrances that are too full on, and if you're looking for something that smells light, fresh and summery, you might want to give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by staceybaby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this smells like J Lo Glow and Bobbi Brown Beach, which are both much better...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Sassy182

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the fresh smell, light, a little floral doesn't stand in the room yet you wonder what is she wearing. (Especially great for me since I work in an office.) and when going out makes me feel a little more female - sounds silly I am sure however true.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by fridge666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Tis is bad. It was probably intended to be warm, yet fresh and clean, but it smells like a cleaning product with a drop of musk. Hate it!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

Ok....seriously ladies.....beautiful Jennifer anistin does not wear this gross scent. C'mon. This is dollar store stuff, I'm sure. I like the actress but she should stick to the acting. This perfume embarrasses her beauty. Amgelina jolie must die laughing about this perfume. This perfume stinks....and not in a good way. I keep trying to leave a review on sephora about this and they won't let me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by glitter65

I bought this perfume spur of the moment. Spelled it and thought I liked it. I tried this perfume for about 3 days straight and just could not fall in love with it as I had hoped. It's strong, fades completely out very fast to nothing. Smells almost exactly like J. Lo Glo, I love Jennifer aniston and I wanted to like it but just could not. I returned it and traded it for Ralph Lauren Romance. I had been wearing Lancome Miracle and was just looking for a new scent. Note to self, I am giving up on celebrity driven scents, I feel certain Jennifer Aniston would never wear her own scent. Super floral, strong and musky