Jennifer Aniston

3.2

on 12/30/2011 8:07:00 PM

I tried a sample of this in the roller ball version at Sephora today. I'm not sure if the spray version smells somewhat different or what (I know they're supposed to be the same fragrance) but I don't feel that it has a insect spray scent or cleaner scent at all. I accidentally put too much on and it still isn't bothering me, and I'm very sensitive to a lot of fragrances. It isn't an overwhelming one that says "Hello, I'm here" when you walk in the room and that's what I like about it. As for the cost, well...I certainly suggest buying the roller ball since they really do last for a long time. I'm debating whether I'll go back and buy it or not because I don't wear perfume very often but I like it. It reminds me of spring, and I love spring. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I cannot believe how atrocious this is when I first spray it. It smells like caustic cleaning products, kind of the effect that the original Glow by J. Lo had on me. This is one about which you should NOT make an immediate decision. That opening was a lot for me to get over. Once it begins to dry down, I get something warm and fairly pleasant. The jasmine really stands out. Actually, that's ALL that stands out to me. It smells like greasy sunblock (hence the beach evocation) with the jasmine note amped up. It's not bad, but painfully one-dimensional, with substandard longevity. I would not purchase this fragrance.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love this! Smooth, clean, lush and uber-feminine; Jennifer Aniston EDP smells very similar to Kate Spade Beauty. However, Kate Spade Beauty (which is now discontinued and VHTF) has only five notes: jasmine, gardenia, tuberose, honeysuckle, lily of the valley, and coconut. JA has NO honeysuckle listed in the notes; but I do smell it. And it's lovely!! Top notes of Jennifer Aniston are: Rose & Citrus. Heart notes: Jasmine, Violet & White Lily. Base notes: Musk, Sandalwood & Amber. I can definitely smell the sandalwood, which leads to a wee bit of powderiness in the scent and adds to it's loveliness and longevity (Long lasting on my skin -- 6 hours and still detectable). In fact, the only issue I have with this celebrity scent is the name. But what is in a name? Is it Lolavie (a pet name Jen's Dad gave her when she was younger) or just Jennifer Aniston EDP? Whatever you call it.. I call it ~beautiful~.

on 12/23/2011 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This fragrance takes me back to my childhood. It is a common 'beachy' jasmine not unlike Coty Sand & Sable, Tatiana, numerous other fragrances and lotions that were popular in the 70s and 80s. There's nothing new here and, it's way too expensive for what it is. Especially since it has zero longevity.

on 12/20/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

PLEASE don't buy this sight unseen...or scent unsmelled. It is quite overwhelming in some kind of honesuckle sweet - old Grandma soap smell department. Such a disappointment.

on 12/9/2011 1:14:00 PM

I have a small sample of this and really wanted to like it, but it's pretty horrible. To me, it smells like a light version of White Diamonds and I'm instantly thrown back to the early 90s, and not in a good way. Yes, its a "clean" fragrance, but there's a sickly sweetness to it that I can't get past. I won't be buying a full sized version.

on 12/5/2011 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am a fan of this lovely, fresh, floral scent with citrus undertones (not sure if that's the correct way to describe a fragrance but it'll work for me! :P). I think it's beautifully light but long-wearing and I'm pretty fussy when it comes to fragrance... not into fragrances that are too full on, and if you're looking for something that smells light, fresh and summery, you might want to give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised!

on 12/3/2011 11:20:00 PM

this smells like J Lo Glow and Bobbi Brown Beach, which are both much better...

on 11/20/2011 12:22:00 PM

I love the fresh smell, light, a little floral doesn't stand in the room yet you wonder what is she wearing. (Especially great for me since I work in an office.) and when going out makes me feel a little more female - sounds silly I am sure however true.

on 11/17/2011 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Tis is bad. It was probably intended to be warm, yet fresh and clean, but it smells like a cleaning product with a drop of musk. Hate it!

Popular Fragrances