December 18, 2014 | 1512 users online

Treatments (Face) - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I really like this product. It doesn't always work, but if you can feel something coming up or you can see a little spot, you have to be quick, so this thing can kill it!
If you are quick, it works perfectly. Sometimes it feels burning and irritating on the skin, but it goes away again.

The packagain is small and practical, but quite boring. But it's so cheap, that i don't really care. I will deffintly buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by zurbaby

I personally think the stick packaging is very handy! Though the product itself is not good nor bad. I didnt expect much anyway, afterall its only a dollar.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by diana76

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this product because it dries out my pimples and they look very small

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

I normally don't get pimples (I get blackheads), but I had a few on my forehead the other day, and it was very frustrating. I had heard good things about this product, so I picked it up at Target for $1. I've noticed that a lot of people do not like the rolling applicator because it spreads bacteria, but what I do is I roll the product onto a clean Q-tip and then apply it to a blemish. This way, I keep the product sterile. Anyway, I applied it at night and the next morning my blemishes were significantly smaller!

I would totally buy this product again. For the price, it's an awesome product AND you get a lot of it! Try it out! Plus, if you end up not liking the product, it's only $1.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by emilyyh

I woke up 3 days before a huge party I was hosting and had a zit smack in between my eyebrows! I had to get rid of it ASAP. I went to Target and picked up the ELF Zit Zapper for a good price of $1. As soon as I went home I unwrapped it and saw it was a roll on applicator. Way to spread germs! The smell was also HORRIBLE. Before I went to bed, I put it on my finger instead of the pimple and dabbed It on my zit and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up and the zit was HUGE. Just my luck. I applied it the next two nights and it just kept getting bigger. and bigger! The night before my party I didn't use it and the zit shrunk dramatically. It was unfortunately still there for my party :/ I do not recommend this product as it doesn't do well! PROS ~ The packaging, The price. CONS ~ The applicator, The smell, and the fact it doesn't work.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Whindy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff, for just a dollar it's amazing, as soon as I applied this my zits started going down, and the recess lessened, you are suppose to put it one about 3 times a day, and I recommend only putting it on the pimple and not all over. It's a roll on stick so I guess it's not very sanitary but it's still great. I would deff purchase this again and recommend it as well

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by charliendave

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't break out much. But every few months I get a handful of blemishes, and at my age (just over 30) it is beyond annoying! Just over a month ago my skin thought I was going through puberty and I ended up with 5 very bad cystic type blemishes, and a scatter that were somewhere between white heads and papules. Ugh. I have a very hard time with every day acne face wash, it is too harsh on my sensitive skin for regular use (I end up trading some breakouts for an all over chemical burned look).
Saw this at Target for a buck, with 1% salicylic acid, tea tree oil and witch hazel on the label, so I figured for the price it was worth a shot. Amazing! I rolled on my trouble areas every few hours (took with me when I was out and about and just spot-applied). Within hours clearing up and with the worst it took about 2 - 3 days to *completely* clear.
-Does not irritate my skin at all.
-The rolling tube works well, distributes evenly, plus has stayed clean - one of my initial concerns.
-Small enough to throw in your bag or pocket and go.

Since I don't really need it too often for face, I was trying to think about how to not waste the remaining product... After waxing bikini I get those little bumps, and now that's what I use this for. Also works great for that, and is SO much cheaper than medicated anti-bump creams (over all cost is lower, you need much less product, and it doesn't smell as bad IMO)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by ysobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not exactly acne prone, but when I do get the occasional pimple/break out from hormones or whatever, I just dab this on at night time and in the morning my pimple is either dried up completely or significantly reduced in size.
The roller ball can be a little annoying to work with, so I roll the applicator on my hand until I get a steady amount of product flowing from it, then I apply it on my face and wash my hands after.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Chall6464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome! I applied it to a huge cystic acne pimple I had that popped on its own and to a smaller whitehead. It reduced the size of the popped one in a few hours and got rid of the whitehead over night. It contains 1% salicylic acid so it stings when you first put it on. I apply it with the roller pointed vertically down to get the product out - it's a small roller that can be a little intermittent when it's held horizontally. Totally recommend this! 5 lippies!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Galvan27

I have alot of E.L.F products and they all work great! I love them soo much, but this product i have to say has been the wort i've bought from E.L.F! I dont usally have zits but when i do get then i thought this would be great for that. I was wrong it did not do anything to my skin, what a waste of money.