E.L.F. Zit Zapper

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid 1% OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) Distillate, Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil

on 8/26/2013 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Even though it doesn't exactly get rid of my zits overnight, it certainly works to get rid of them. And, I am not expecting them to go away overnight, that's a little ridiculous to ask of any zit product, unless it specifically says that it will. It really does work, and for a dollar, I can afford as many as I wanted and wouldn't be hurting my purse.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great, affordable product that has a nice roller applicator. It really does help rid my skin of zits. I love it since it works quickly.

on 8/11/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The only thing I liked about this product was that it was really cheap. Got it at target for only 1 dollar. So cheap, decided to give it a try. Honestly it did nothing. The zits looked exactly the same that it did the night before I applied it. I would not recommend but if you would like to try it, it's only a dollar. No biggie

on 8/7/2013 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product works really well if you catch a zit just starting, otherwise it seems to help dry out the zit much faster.

on 8/7/2013 4:04:00 PM

I don't have acne, just the occasional breakouts, and this is great if you don't need some heavy duty acne treatment. It tingles/burns when you put in on a pimple so i guess it's working. It doesn't immediately get rid of your zits but it definitely helps. Wouldn't buy again, but would recommend

on 8/3/2013 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's just a dollar and its the one thing that has cleared my acne finial!!! I have used every product out there you name it just to have none of them ever work on my face and I have lived with break outs all the time. To months clear and I have never been so happy with my skin!!!

on 8/3/2013 12:32:00 AM

I love this! At first I didn't know if I should get it because of the roll on application but I got it and used my finger to get the product And apply it to my pimple. After 20 min I put it on my pimple looked smaller And less red it was amazing. But the smell is HORRIBLE. It smells like medicine And alcohol:/ but I got over it and it doesn't last all day.

on 7/24/2013 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I really like this product. It doesn't always work, but if you can feel something coming up or you can see a little spot, you have to be quick, so this thing can kill it!
If you are quick, it works perfectly. Sometimes it feels burning and irritating on the skin, but it goes away again.

The packagain is small and practical, but quite boring. But it's so cheap, that i don't really care. I will deffintly buy it again!

on 7/17/2013 9:59:00 PM

I personally think the stick packaging is very handy! Though the product itself is not good nor bad. I didnt expect much anyway, afterall its only a dollar.

on 7/17/2013 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i like this product because it dries out my pimples and they look very small

Popular Treatments (Face)