July 31, 2014 | 1703 users online

Treatments (Face) - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Galvan27

I have alot of E.L.F products and they all work great! I love them soo much, but this product i have to say has been the wort i've bought from E.L.F! I dont usally have zits but when i do get then i thought this would be great for that. I was wrong it did not do anything to my skin, what a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by ontopofacloud

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love it! It has tea tree oil, which is good for the skin and the reason why I bought it. For me, it works. I don't have acne prone skin. I rarely get pimples,but when I do, I put this on and works.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by NataliePRMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this product. It's a great easy product you apply and go! It's a roll on. It contains a clear liquid so you can put it underneath your makeup. It works after a few weeks. I apply it whenever I can throughout the day. Not only that but it's only $1.00. Keep and eye for the look out because they are usually out of stock.
Hope that helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by EllieKaye

This product is my life saver! I originally hesitated to buy it because I was worried the quality would be very bad considering it was only one dollar. I have dry skin that breaks out so easily. I carry one around with me everywhere I go and keep one right by my bed! Whenever I feel a problem spot coming on I just glide this product right over it. The rollerball makes it so easy to apply. I also particularly like the fact that it's clear and is great to put on at work or just out and about without feeling embarrassed or insecure about how I look! It's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by bethanyj3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I bought it because I had a stubborn pimple that would not go away, so I was only wasting a dollar. I rubbed this on that pimple and it was much smaller by the morning. I applied it through the day and it was pretty much gone by the end of the day. I now use it whenever I feel something coming up and it works very well to minimize it. Also, its $1 and contains tea tree oil and witch hazel, so it's not some weird chemical youre putting on your face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this for all of $1 on sale (I think it's usually $2) and it's probably the best dollar I have ever spent. It's not really a miracle product, but it definitely performs over its price point. It works well to keep blemishes from getting bigger without stinging or burning. I wish the rollerball allowed a little bit more product out - sometimes I have to check and see if anything actually came out - but using a rollerball for this was genius. It uses natural ingredients (I think mostly witch hazel?) to fight blemishes and works best on little ones. It's clear and not gooey or messy like some blemish fighters are. Just don't overuse it or it will really dry out your skin around the blemish and make it hideously flaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by lshewokis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works really well for me! I put it on at night on the areas that need it and by morning the zit's redness has gone down and it isn't as noticeable. After a while the zit is eventually gone! I've heard that it doesn't work for everyone but it's only a dollar so try it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by eminem42127

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have really bad hormonal acne (due to switching birth control types) and this product did nothing clear up my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by lanamoase

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I put it on a few spots (not really pimples) on my face. After a minute of putting it on it stung a lot but apparently it means that it is working. The scent is over powering and it smells, but it goes after about 5 minutes. I had only one actual pimple and I applied it to that too. It made the pimple go down a little but it made the white head bigger. I can't really say whether it worked or not since I have only used it once.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i dont hate nor love this zit zapper.....i just dont see major effectiveness...but then again im not constant with this product only bought it once and i used it all up but i cant say that it was a life changer