MAC Matte - Omega

4.6

This is my perfect eyebrow color! If you have blonde hair this is one for you. It's a cool-toned light brown, but it goes on darker than in the pan.
I use it daily with an angled brush to fill in my eyebrows and it just looks so right, never overpowering. You can also use this as a contour color for your eye socket to create a nice shadow effect. I love this one very much and I acctually do think that this is easier to blend than other matte shades. I'd give it a 10 if I could ;)

Perfect medium, taupey-grey matte for a daytime look! Very natural looking.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I use this shadow as my eyebrow colour. My eyebrows are quite dark and they have an ashy tone to them (I would describe them as a very, very dark grey, or a light black) and I like to use this colour for subtle definition. It's quite a bit lighter than my brows, but this shadow blends in very well and it works nicely for every day definition. Sometimes I mix it with Coquette. I haven't used this shadow as an actual eyeshadow yet, so I can't say how well it works for that purpose. I would buy this eyeshadow again to use for my eyebrows once I run out.

I love using Omega as a crease/blending color when I wear olive toned greens. Normally I would use wedge as my 'everyday' crease color, but when worn with olivey greens it looks a bit muddy. My new favorite green smokey eye is LORAC olive on lid, Omega to blend out crease & Coquette to deepen crease & outer V. Looks amazing! Try it!

This is my holy grail. This eyeshadow combined with blanc type and benefits highbrow as a highlighter is lovely. I am an NC 15-20 for reference, and this combination just emphasizes the shape of my eyes. It is very natural and easy to go. The shadow is easy to blend out and the fact that it is matte is perfect for me since i don`t want to much sparkle/shimmer for everyday. Could also be combined with a more dramatic lip.

I am SO confused by these reviews. I have blonde hair and light ashy eyebrows, and omega on my brows just isn't dark enough. It doesn't show up at all on me. I would much prefer to use Maybelline define-a-brow in dark blonde. And as an eyeshadow, it looks like my mascara tranferred to my eyelids, it's nasty. Would not recommend or repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Like many other reviewers, I also use this eyeshadow to fill in my brows. I apply it using the MAC 266 brush and finish off my brows by using some clear brow gel (Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara). This makes my brows look more defined, yet still very natural. The MAC SA warned me that using a shadow wouldn't last as long as a brow pencil, but this shadow always lasts all day on my brows. Omega looks great and lasts a very long time on my brows, so I definitely feel that it is worth more than many drugstore products!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this to fill in my brows everyday and it's wonderful, it never makes them look fake or unnatural, just good. Haven't used it as an actual eyeshadow yet, but I'm sure it would still be great.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Perfect shadow for filling in my brows.........it looks so natural and beautiful. I also use it as a blender/crease shade for any brown look. I will never look for another brow filler again as long as Omega is still in existence!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is a nice colour for everyday, I use this for school and it gives off a nice natural look. It is good to use on eyebrows to if you have medium to dark blonde hair.

Top Rated MAC Products