April 19, 2014 | 1831 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Omega

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Aniax021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, so I was looking for an eyebrow e/s to replace my CG eye & brow makers pencil in soft brown.
I was recommended this by MUA. and..

First of all, this colour is the EXACT SAME as CG eye & brow makers pencil in soft brow.(if anyone's interested I have a swatch in my profile).
I think the only diff. and it's super tiny, is that Omega is a little bit more cooler and than CG's soft brown pencil, which is a little bit more warmer..(so the colour is the same, but the tone is diff, but just slightly and barely visible to the naked eye, you prob. won't even notice)

It is a powder, so it doesn't last through everything..esp. when it's hot/humid and your sweat starts to drip around your eyebrows..then yea..this is going to come off..unless you apply something on top of your eyebrows like a clear mascara or some gel to hold it in place..
but it is a powder so that's expected..

I also like it b.c it is a powder and it looks more naturally than the pencil in my opinion, because it's very easy to apply a pencil too hard and when you do it looks way too harsh, but with a powder you can't really go wrong.
So I will stick with this..although it's not as light as I was expecting it to be. b.c everyone raves about Omega, but it's just the same colour as CG's soft brown pencil..
It depends, I feel like the more you apply the darker the color will get and the less you apply the lighter..if that makes sense. that's how it works on me anyway.

So, I would still like something lighter, but this will do for now and I love it and it looks very natural and the eyeshadow is very pigmented, you only need a little dab and a little bit goes a long way. I think this will last me a very long time. So I am happy with this purchase, and will continue to use this until I find something lighter.
But I'm still not sure, this is a very good colour, I might just stick with it after all, I love this e/s. I will def. repurchase for now. =)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by KelSlo

Under impressed...purchased as an eyebrow filler,Im returning this

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is probably the most versatile eyeshadow I own!
I initially bought it as a contour colour for my very fair skin, and now use it to fill in my eyebrows (works so perfectly!) and as a regular eyeshadow. It's so perfect, I'm no doubt going to hit pan on this multiple times.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

looks amazing to fill in eye brows for those with light ashy brows. i love this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a couple of weeks ago, and it's turning out to be the color I use when I just want to slap something on and get out the door. It requires very little blending and gives my eyes a little oomph without a lot of work. I've been using it as a lid color, but after reading other reviews, I'm going to try it in the crease. With Omega on my lids and brown/taupe liner (WNW Taupe pencil), I'm good to go. I've hit the pan on very few products in my life, but I can see it happening with Omega.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Murais

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The is a mighty fine light gray-brown eyeshadow. And silly me, I'd put off buying it for a long time since it looked sort of blah in real life and online. But I finally succumbed due to Mac's ever helpful free shipping offers-which frequently draw me in like a siren dooms sailors to the rocks- and it turns out to be a brilliant neutral crease color for my light, peachy redhead's skin. Oddly enough, it's a better mlbb crease color than my warmer light brown crease shades (soft brown, bamboo, kid) due to the cool tones contrasting against my skin better. And it's better for my nc20 skin than copperplate since omega is a much lighter, cool brown as opposed to copperplate's dark, almost true gray tone. And there's the extra bonus pleasure that Omega can be used as a brow shadow should I want slightly darker, more dramatic brows. Very nice, indeed.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by belladonnawildheart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Omega is a great greyish purple taupe shade. The finish is smooth and matte. I used this with Shroom all over the lid and I lightly sweep Omega in my crease with a 217. Can look bruised on my skin if I dont use a light hand. For ref. NW20 and 20 in MUFE F&B

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great color, I'm NC 15-20 and I use this as a lid color or crease color depending on the look I'm doin. When browsing on the MAC website looking at shadows I'm always drawn to this color, then I realize I have it. I team this up with either painterly paint pot or the untitled paint as a base then use copperplate in the outer V and brule or bisque to blend and highlight. As I do with any eyeshadow though I reccommend googling swatches of the MAC eye shadows or checking them out it the store. Sometimes the website doensn't do the color justice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Luciel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great eyeshadow and also multifunctional. I use it in the crease which is lovely as I am blonde with fair skin. Also this is great for my eyebrow! Love it! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a perfect crease base for me and my NC20-25 skin. It's really foolproof. Will always have this in my kit.