December 22, 2014 | 1866 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by singalong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is fabulous! A light matte nude-pink. Great with either a natural look to polish it off or a drama look to tone it down. The only thing I can frown upon is the lasting power it only lasts a few hours. If I had to guess why it would be because it's so light.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by gigiberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tenderling and Blushbaby are the two nude blushes that are often recommended here on MUA so I was very excited to get my hands on Tenderling. However, I was disappointed because yet again a nude blush turned orange on me. I am NC15 and while I love Blushbaby, Tenderling did not work for me. Of course the formula and lasting power are excellent, but the color was too oompa loompa for my pasty skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by mandeemandee

Tenderling is very build able, and it never looks obvious or overdone, but it still gives me color. Overall, a fairly neutral color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

This is the perfect blush for a nude-neutral look, just a hint of "something" there!

I really cannot advise on its color since it captures beige, pink, an ever so slight coral (but definitely not orange). It's even excellent for contouring on the cheekbones!

As I sneak peeks at this on the first day, I'm always tempted to add BB pale pink or Becca's Wild Orchid, both favorites of mine. Definitely not a muddy/dirty look on my very fair skin. This color is super with my Laura Mercier Oil Free Blush Ivory! It allows me to punch a lip color like Mac's Ladybug! And also allows very pretty eye make-up using Mac's Blacktrack and a cat eye look with the flick of the brush!

Never having a nude blush makes it a welcome addition to the pinks and reds and plums that I already possess.

So far my skin has not broken out, so although another poster indicated tiny bumps from the talc content, I'm crossing my fingers that my skin cooperates.

It was a difficult decision to pick a nude blush, with "cubic" and "strada" as contenders during my time at the Mac counter! Later on, I'll get "strada" since it looks like a "barely there with a hint of plum".

Try it, You'll love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by nkiyu

My skin tone falls under the medium family, and contrary to what most people think, this blush DOES show up! It goes on really smooth and looks suuuper natural. This is for those days that I'm too lazy to do anything special with my makeup. I'll throw on my mascara, some lipbalm and this blush on and I'm good to go! However, I'm only giving this a rating of 3/5 because i DO have to work a bit more to get it to show up on me, but I think lighter-skinned girls would not have this problem. I would not repurchase it again, just because I think I can find other colors that look similar, but would give me a better color payoff.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by CherylLaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do love this blush and will buy it again. I have porcelain skin that makes any blush look bright and over done. I do not have this problem with this blush I can do one swipe and have a perfect natural flush to my skin or layer it on for a more extravagant night look.

Love and will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 4:38:00 AM More reviews by staceyd2401

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail contour colour. Its perfect on light skin.
Its looks quite light in the pan which is great for porelain skin tones that need to create some shape to their face. Very buildable and is a product i use everyday even if i'm not wearing blush and i still havent finished my first pot in 6 months!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this blush to use as a contour following the advice of a MAC live chat consultant. For reference, I wear MSF Natural in Light (I've never been color matched, but I always guess that I'm about NW20?). Tenderling gives me a subtle rosy contour, very pretty for daytime. On days when I use this on my cheeks instead of contouring with it, I get a very natural, glowy boost of color. It makes me look very healthy (not to mention wide awake when I only get a few hours of sleep!).

*Edit 03/10/10: I just thought I'd come back to say that I no longer use this to contour; I realized that it makes my face look red and dirty, not rosy and glowy! For me, it's very pigmented; I have to blend carefully because even one swipe can be too much. But I won't give up on this blush! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by JenniferWild

This shade is lovely for a subtle wash of warming colour on my NC15 skin. I can think of nothing more to say except - this blush is fantastic!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by shannonannagins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For fair skin, this is the best blush I've ever used. I wore it in my wedding and it looked great both in pictures and in real life. What I love about it is that it's very sheer, and yet it definitely has pigment. It really looks like the color I blush naturally, so I think it's perfect for a natural look. Also, it's pretty hard to put too much on because it starts off very light but builds quite well.