April 20, 2014 | 933 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by CherylLaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do love this blush and will buy it again. I have porcelain skin that makes any blush look bright and over done. I do not have this problem with this blush I can do one swipe and have a perfect natural flush to my skin or layer it on for a more extravagant night look.

Love and will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 4:38:00 AM More reviews by staceyd2401

This is my holy grail contour colour. Its perfect on light skin.
Its looks quite light in the pan which is great for porelain skin tones that need to create some shape to their face. Very buildable and is a product i use everyday even if i'm not wearing blush and i still havent finished my first pot in 6 months!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this blush to use as a contour following the advice of a MAC live chat consultant. For reference, I wear MSF Natural in Light (I've never been color matched, but I always guess that I'm about NW20?). Tenderling gives me a subtle rosy contour, very pretty for daytime. On days when I use this on my cheeks instead of contouring with it, I get a very natural, glowy boost of color. It makes me look very healthy (not to mention wide awake when I only get a few hours of sleep!).

*Edit 03/10/10: I just thought I'd come back to say that I no longer use this to contour; I realized that it makes my face look red and dirty, not rosy and glowy! For me, it's very pigmented; I have to blend carefully because even one swipe can be too much. But I won't give up on this blush! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by JenniferWild

This shade is lovely for a subtle wash of warming colour on my NC15 skin. I can think of nothing more to say except - this blush is fantastic!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by shannonannagins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For fair skin, this is the best blush I've ever used. I wore it in my wedding and it looked great both in pictures and in real life. What I love about it is that it's very sheer, and yet it definitely has pigment. It really looks like the color I blush naturally, so I think it's perfect for a natural look. Also, it's pretty hard to put too much on because it starts off very light but builds quite well.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Tantrical

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, so I bought this blush due to various youtube videos I've watched with girls who have similar coloring to mine. In addition to a blush, I've seen a few use this color as a subtle contour. I had to get it. So ... tell me why this blush does not show up on me at all??? I am so disappointed. I'm an NC25/30 for reference. I have all peach and coral blushes and figured this would be a safe natural pink for me to start with. What a let down. I gave it 3 lippies because I do like the formula and the results I've seen on youtube. However, there is no way this can work on anyone darker than a 20 shade ... if so, tell me how because I really want this to work for me too =(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by KikiBee09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked Tenderling up awhile ago and have just started to appreciate this blush. It's hard to overdo it when using MAC's sheertones, which I just love when I am getting ready at 6am and tend to be less attentive with my makeup application. My skin tone is NC 15 and Tenderling adds a natural flush to my cheeks. There's nothing spectacular about this blush, but it's a reliable staple within my makeup collection and given the option, I'm sure I would purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by nm1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This holds the current "fave blush" space in my cosmetic arsenal. It was bought along with several other MAC items to make up a $75+ order to get free shipping.. Love a discount.. har har.. From that order, I was most excited about receiving the "Peachykeen" blush, but soon found that "Tenderling" was by far a lovelier shade for my tone. While quite dull looking in the pan, it turns into a natural, fresh looking fleshy nude. I love it! I have enormous pores and use a multitude of refining serums and "corrector" lotions, and ~la la la~ "Tenderling" has no shimmer, no matter how minute, to undo all my loyal serum applications by highlighting, yes... my large pores. This is one of MAC's best.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by emmab6756

Love this blush! It is practically impossible to find a 'nude' blush as a fair skinned gal that doesn't come out either too orange or too brown and make me look muddy. I had almost given up until I came across this little beauty. Just the right shade to give a glowy colour to your cheeks, or to use as a contour. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a 'nude' blush with very fair skin. I like to just brush a little bronzer on the high points of my face and then use this on my apples or just to give a little more colour/definition on/under my cheek bones. Even better, it is no so far removed from pink blushes so you can always contour with it and then use a pink blush as a pop and the colours won't clash terribly as I find happens when you contour with something too orangey.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by porslynprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this blush, it gives me a natural looking flush.. however i'm not quite sure if it's HG material..

NW15 for reference