MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

Tenderling is a great nude blush that can also be used for contouring (which is what I use it for). I'm fair skinned--NW10--and it has not turned coral-y or orange on me, but I know that it has on others. I think it's a great compliment to a strong smoky eye. A good staple to have for us fair skinned chicks.

on 5/31/2010 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

not one of my first MAC blushes, but a lifer for me.

I love this color because it looks so so natural on me. It does not scream out BLUSH.. but softly enhances the face and contours. MAkes me look healthy and younger..lol. When I do want a bit more of a pop, I will use a bit of bright pink blush just on the apples of the cheeks combined with Tenderling.

a must have color for women of lighter skin.

on 5/31/2010 4:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Tenderling is a pretty blush, I just dont like blushes that are toned down, I like a blush with a pop of color, and if I must wear a toned down blush I reach for Cubic. I own about 14 Mac blushes and most of them are pinky or peachy except for Blushbaby and Cubic and I rarely reach for them.
If you like a blush that is on the soft side and you are fair and cool this will work, it wont make you look muddy. Its a nice pinky/neutral shade, I purchased it 3 months ago and maybe put it on twice, I will go to Nordstrom's for an exchange for another blush. This just is not my cup of tea.

on 5/19/2010 6:32:00 AM

Bought this to contour my face n also trying to achieve those super-model's natural look.

Maybe is because I am a beginner on makeup, I don really see the results I want using this blush

on 5/15/2010 4:26:00 AM

This blush is fabulous! A light matte nude-pink. Great with either a natural look to polish it off or a drama look to tone it down. The only thing I can frown upon is the lasting power it only lasts a few hours. If I had to guess why it would be because it's so light.

on 4/4/2010 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Tenderling and Blushbaby are the two nude blushes that are often recommended here on MUA so I was very excited to get my hands on Tenderling. However, I was disappointed because yet again a nude blush turned orange on me. I am NC15 and while I love Blushbaby, Tenderling did not work for me. Of course the formula and lasting power are excellent, but the color was too oompa loompa for my pasty skin.

Tenderling is very build able, and it never looks obvious or overdone, but it still gives me color. Overall, a fairly neutral color.

This is the perfect blush for a nude-neutral look, just a hint of "something" there!

I really cannot advise on its color since it captures beige, pink, an ever so slight coral (but definitely not orange). It's even excellent for contouring on the cheekbones!

As I sneak peeks at this on the first day, I'm always tempted to add BB pale pink or Becca's Wild Orchid, both favorites of mine. Definitely not a muddy/dirty look on my very fair skin. This color is super with my Laura Mercier Oil Free Blush Ivory! It allows me to punch a lip color like Mac's Ladybug! And also allows very pretty eye make-up using Mac's Blacktrack and a cat eye look with the flick of the brush!

Never having a nude blush makes it a welcome addition to the pinks and reds and plums that I already possess.

So far my skin has not broken out, so although another poster indicated tiny bumps from the talc content, I'm crossing my fingers that my skin cooperates.

It was a difficult decision to pick a nude blush, with "cubic" and "strada" as contenders during my time at the Mac counter! Later on, I'll get "strada" since it looks like a "barely there with a hint of plum".

Try it, You'll love it!

on 2/19/2010 8:45:00 PM

My skin tone falls under the medium family, and contrary to what most people think, this blush DOES show up! It goes on really smooth and looks suuuper natural. This is for those days that I'm too lazy to do anything special with my makeup. I'll throw on my mascara, some lipbalm and this blush on and I'm good to go! However, I'm only giving this a rating of 3/5 because i DO have to work a bit more to get it to show up on me, but I think lighter-skinned girls would not have this problem. I would not repurchase it again, just because I think I can find other colors that look similar, but would give me a better color payoff.

on 1/24/2010 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do love this blush and will buy it again. I have porcelain skin that makes any blush look bright and over done. I do not have this problem with this blush I can do one swipe and have a perfect natural flush to my skin or layer it on for a more extravagant night look.

Love and will buy again.

Popular Blush Products