Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss

3.9

on 7/4/2011 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am completely obsessed with this scent. I have a bottle of the cream lotion at work, another at home, a travel body spray in my gym bag and the mini body butter to keep in my purse. I've always loved sweet scents and this is certainly sweet but not overly so. It's got a gorgeous berry note to it that really makes it unique. The smell lasts a very long time on the skin. I really hope that B&BW keeps this scent for a long time to come. LOVE.

Somehow, this smells like a teenaged version of the classic perfume Poison on my skin. While Poison just send up smelling like rotten fruit or wine on my skin, after about 10-15 Dark Kiss is darkly sweet, mossy woods and berries and musk and a faint hint of vanilla. Love the fact this isn't overly vanilla-ish!! I use the Shea Cashmere hand creams as they are still quite scented without the burst of alcohol you get from using the body spray and they are much more moisturizing than BBW's regular lotions. Would definitely repurchase!

on 6/11/2011 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Dark Kiss! It's a sexy scent for sure. I have the body spray, and usually body sprays don't last very long but this one lasts for 6 hours plus.

on 5/27/2011 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't know much about the price because my sister gave it to me.it's smell is very sweet and long lasting,I like the way it smells but i can't wear it often because it triggers headaches for me.If it didn't give me headaches i would problay love this stuff but to bad it does.:(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

smells exactly like carmex with fruit.

its smells sexy and all but im not sure about that 30 second initial smell i get its a little medicine like so i never reapply if i have this on i bought a travel size when it first came out and im not even 1/2 way finished with that. its not a bad scent its quite nice. but something about the initial scent keeps me from spraying it often also my friend wore it like 24/7 and i thought she always smelled like black cherry cough medicine. im sure i'll use it up considering its not rancid its just not for me.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

ADORE! I love this stuff! It is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. It has a dark, sweet thickness to it. Not to strong and not light. This scent is just right. It lasts all day, I also layer it which helps as well. I hope this never goes away. Love!!!!

on 5/8/2011 4:31:00 PM

Probably my favorite scent from B&BW. Would love for the whole world to smell like this stuff!

on 5/7/2011 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fruity, sweet, and with the vanilla and amber - sexy! I love this fragrance and have the body mist and lotion. Finally, a good new fragrance that doesn't smell like dryer sheets.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Incense, Mirabelle Plum, Black Raspberry
Mid Notes: Amber, Burgundy Rose, Geranium, Peony
Base Notes: Dark Vanilla Bean, Labdanum, Vetiver, Sensual Balsam, Musks

on 5/4/2011 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this scent! Its a little sweet but very seductive at the same time. My boyfriend cant get enough of it :)

Popular Fragrances