April 18, 2014 | 1787 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Dark Kiss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by kflyy939

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Dark Kiss! It's a sexy scent for sure. I have the body spray, and usually body sprays don't last very long but this one lasts for 6 hours plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I don't know much about the price because my sister gave it to me.it's smell is very sweet and long lasting,I like the way it smells but i can't wear it often because it triggers headaches for me.If it didn't give me headaches i would problay love this stuff but to bad it does.:(

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2011 4:14:00 AM More reviews by luxwasfourteen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

smells exactly like carmex with fruit.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ashleyannyellow

its smells sexy and all but im not sure about that 30 second initial smell i get its a little medicine like so i never reapply if i have this on i bought a travel size when it first came out and im not even 1/2 way finished with that. its not a bad scent its quite nice. but something about the initial scent keeps me from spraying it often also my friend wore it like 24/7 and i thought she always smelled like black cherry cough medicine. im sure i'll use it up considering its not rancid its just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ADORE! I love this stuff! It is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. It has a dark, sweet thickness to it. Not to strong and not light. This scent is just right. It lasts all day, I also layer it which helps as well. I hope this never goes away. Love!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by LoFra

Probably my favorite scent from B&BW. Would love for the whole world to smell like this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fruity, sweet, and with the vanilla and amber - sexy! I love this fragrance and have the body mist and lotion. Finally, a good new fragrance that doesn't smell like dryer sheets.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Incense, Mirabelle Plum, Black Raspberry
Mid Notes: Amber, Burgundy Rose, Geranium, Peony
Base Notes: Dark Vanilla Bean, Labdanum, Vetiver, Sensual Balsam, Musks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this scent! Its a little sweet but very seductive at the same time. My boyfriend cant get enough of it :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by pattyinop

To me it smells like super sweet berry cotton candy. And I've noticed that a lot of the "dark" BBW products have a similiar background scent that I can't put my finger on, but it's gotten repulsive to me.
My daughter has this and thankfully she doesn't wear it often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

this is hands down one of my all time favorite scents from B&BW! I bought this right before Christmas when they we're doing one of their buy this many for this much deals. I really didn't know much about it prior to purchasing I thought it just smelled nice and sweet in the store. I moved and lost my bottle and was so upset because I wanted to wear this all the time, and I just happened to stumble across my bottle tonight. I absolutely love this scent, it's so nice especially with spring coming. I smell berries and cotton candy. I love sweet scents and thats why I think I love this so much, it's the perfect amount and sweetness and fruit for me. I definitely wanna purchase the body wash, I tend to not really use the lotions all that much. I seen they make a candle in this scent as well, although i've never seen it in the stores...I definitely wanna get my hands on that!