Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss

3.9

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I REALLY hope I can find this product again when my two sprays/one lotion run out! The first fragrance I have "really loved" (not that there aren't other nice scents, but ones that just grab you!) from BBW in a really long time. I hold musk really well, and on those who also do you will sense that aspect more heavily. On my skin it initially vibes as a super sweet mixture, then quickly settles into a seductively delicious mix of candy berries and creamy vanilla, while still remaining smoky enough to eliminate the Teen Sweetness.

*If fragrances bearing "sweet"-ness do not work for you, you may not enjoy this* < Can't repeat that enough. While mysteriously cloaking you in musky vanilla, I still find the sweet berries to be the overwhelming scent! It works for me when normally that wouldn't though, so I speak highly. It is DEFINITELY an attractive scent. Inexpensive for the size of the bottle, as usual for BBW.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought this fragrance when i went shopping with my boyfriend. he seemed to like this fragrance best, and i can't blame him. The fragrance has a sexy sort of scent that somehow manage to last on me most of the day. good job bath and body works! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I was thinking this would smell like BS Midnight Fantasy(which is nice but is pretty much just blueberry on me).This is much more complex-I do get the berry notes but there is a warmth behind them-mostly amber,balsam and musk.I tried this,Forever Sunshine and Carried Away and this was my favorite by far.I will say there is more of a berry note in the shower gel.Both the lotion and the body butter are much lighter scented than the body spray which is good-otherwise it might be a bit overwhelming.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am completely obsessed with this scent. I have a bottle of the cream lotion at work, another at home, a travel body spray in my gym bag and the mini body butter to keep in my purse. I've always loved sweet scents and this is certainly sweet but not overly so. It's got a gorgeous berry note to it that really makes it unique. The smell lasts a very long time on the skin. I really hope that B&BW keeps this scent for a long time to come. LOVE.

Somehow, this smells like a teenaged version of the classic perfume Poison on my skin. While Poison just send up smelling like rotten fruit or wine on my skin, after about 10-15 Dark Kiss is darkly sweet, mossy woods and berries and musk and a faint hint of vanilla. Love the fact this isn't overly vanilla-ish!! I use the Shea Cashmere hand creams as they are still quite scented without the burst of alcohol you get from using the body spray and they are much more moisturizing than BBW's regular lotions. Would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Dark Kiss! It's a sexy scent for sure. I have the body spray, and usually body sprays don't last very long but this one lasts for 6 hours plus.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't know much about the price because my sister gave it to me.it's smell is very sweet and long lasting,I like the way it smells but i can't wear it often because it triggers headaches for me.If it didn't give me headaches i would problay love this stuff but to bad it does.:(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

smells exactly like carmex with fruit.

its smells sexy and all but im not sure about that 30 second initial smell i get its a little medicine like so i never reapply if i have this on i bought a travel size when it first came out and im not even 1/2 way finished with that. its not a bad scent its quite nice. but something about the initial scent keeps me from spraying it often also my friend wore it like 24/7 and i thought she always smelled like black cherry cough medicine. im sure i'll use it up considering its not rancid its just not for me.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

ADORE! I love this stuff! It is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. It has a dark, sweet thickness to it. Not to strong and not light. This scent is just right. It lasts all day, I also layer it which helps as well. I hope this never goes away. Love!!!!

Popular Fragrances