September 17, 2014 | 756 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Dark Kiss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Somehow, this smells like a teenaged version of the classic perfume Poison on my skin. While Poison just send up smelling like rotten fruit or wine on my skin, after about 10-15 Dark Kiss is darkly sweet, mossy woods and berries and musk and a faint hint of vanilla. Love the fact this isn't overly vanilla-ish!! I use the Shea Cashmere hand creams as they are still quite scented without the burst of alcohol you get from using the body spray and they are much more moisturizing than BBW's regular lotions. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by kflyy939

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Dark Kiss! It's a sexy scent for sure. I have the body spray, and usually body sprays don't last very long but this one lasts for 6 hours plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I don't know much about the price because my sister gave it to me.it's smell is very sweet and long lasting,I like the way it smells but i can't wear it often because it triggers headaches for me.If it didn't give me headaches i would problay love this stuff but to bad it does.:(

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2011 4:14:00 AM More reviews by luxwasfourteen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

smells exactly like carmex with fruit.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ashleyannyellow

its smells sexy and all but im not sure about that 30 second initial smell i get its a little medicine like so i never reapply if i have this on i bought a travel size when it first came out and im not even 1/2 way finished with that. its not a bad scent its quite nice. but something about the initial scent keeps me from spraying it often also my friend wore it like 24/7 and i thought she always smelled like black cherry cough medicine. im sure i'll use it up considering its not rancid its just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ADORE! I love this stuff! It is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. It has a dark, sweet thickness to it. Not to strong and not light. This scent is just right. It lasts all day, I also layer it which helps as well. I hope this never goes away. Love!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by LoFra

Probably my favorite scent from B&BW. Would love for the whole world to smell like this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fruity, sweet, and with the vanilla and amber - sexy! I love this fragrance and have the body mist and lotion. Finally, a good new fragrance that doesn't smell like dryer sheets.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Incense, Mirabelle Plum, Black Raspberry
Mid Notes: Amber, Burgundy Rose, Geranium, Peony
Base Notes: Dark Vanilla Bean, Labdanum, Vetiver, Sensual Balsam, Musks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this scent! Its a little sweet but very seductive at the same time. My boyfriend cant get enough of it :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by pattyinop

To me it smells like super sweet berry cotton candy. And I've noticed that a lot of the "dark" BBW products have a similiar background scent that I can't put my finger on, but it's gotten repulsive to me.
My daughter has this and thankfully she doesn't wear it often.