December 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by lovepink1414

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I realllly love this curling wand, its works amazing on my bone straight thin hair. it hold curls alll day with just a little hairspray and if you sleep on the curls when you wake up you willl have gorgous beach waves! im so in love with this iron and its so much easier than the regular ones. i would recomend this to anyone! but when you first start using it, it is a litttle hard to get used to but i got the hang of it on my 2nd or 3rd time, and it works amazing for me and i lovee thisss thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Shelbsca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best curling iron ever! Here is a complete review on it and some tips about how to use it:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

After using this awkward curling iron several times, I finally got the hang of it and can now do it with my eyes closed. I have long very thick hair that always had a problem holding a curl (even during the 80's perm days, the stylist would swear at my hair because it took so many curlers, solution bottles and time). My longest hair pieces come to the small of my back and I can create a curl in just 15 seconds per section! Also, by the time I'm on the other side, the curled section doesn't go flat like what would happen with those traditional old school curling irons. I love that I can set the temperature HOT and the fact that this iron has different temps (not the typical low/high setting). Plus, I love that this iron heats up and cools off very fast. I know many of us including me had the problem of hair slipping down the shaft and bunching at the end. To prevent this and to hold a better curl, curl hair on a day that you didn't wash your hair. Also, before you curl, lightly spray dry hair with a setting or reshaper spray. By doing this, my curls will last two full days and not look messy-just reshape with fingers. After I curl my whole head, I don't care for the structured curl look so I tip my head upside down and give it a light brushing with a vent brush to losen up the curls and make them more like waves. By doing this, I get a lot of volume and texture. What looked like a torture tool before now is a fun tool to change up my hairstyle. I totally rec this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Lex29

I'm kind of on the fence about this one...I love the look of loose curls/waves, but this just makes my hair look frizzy. The "curl/wave" looks more like a loose crimp...Idk...I like the idea of it, but maybe I have to play around with it more. I have naturally curly/wavy hair, but I like the look of polished curls/waves.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by MFeld418

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this curling iron! I have never been good with the curling irons with the clamp and I knew when I witnessed my first clamp less curling iron that hope was not lost on me! I picked this up in May and I am in love with this! It gives me such a nice, healthy looking curl that is very polished. Granted, I do have curly hair already but this gives a nice, looser curl for me. Also, I don't have to brush my hair out when I use this (although I do find it makes it faster to curl) I can just take a section of my hair and wrap it around and it curls just as well! I do not use the glove and I have just resorted to being careful so if you are a klutz like me I suggest being careful. There hasn't been a time I haven't burnt myself but honestly it's due to personal error. Buy this and you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by natalierosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Watched a quick youtube tutorial before trying this and it really helped me. Curled my whole head with ease in under 15minutes! I have very long hair, wavy already (but not beautiful waves, I need help!) and also pretty fine, but in large quantity, and ended up getting the XL version of this, which gives a fuller curl. Word of the wise, the more tight you hold your hair, the tighter/more spiraly your curl will be. Leave each on for 30 seconds (real seconds...but in fast second terms thats about 50, right? :) Stayed absolutely all day, through 2 naps and 3 different times of puting it in a ponytail. Only used a generic Tresemme hairspray before and after curling. Honestly cannot believe how great this product is!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very long hair, up to my waist now. But I'm so bad at curling, that I totally gave up using my curling iron years ago! I only get curls when I visit my salon to have my regular trim. That will be only be good for one day, every 4 months. Yeah, sad.

Anyway, I saw this at Nordstrom Rack at around $28. So I thought, why not? Maybe this NO- CLAMP thing will work this time, and IT DID!

It takes some practice to get really nice curls. But even so, I still get "beachy" waves the first time I used it. The curls do last even without styling products. I guess, it depends on your hair type, so you might want to consider that. Experiment with it; use or not use styling products until you get the hang of it and decide which one will work for you.

Overall, not a bad purchase. I took one star out because of the 3-finger heat protector glove that comes with it. They should've made it it 5-fingered to make it easier.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by getoffmylawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have eyed this curling iron for over a year and finally picked it up after reading the reviews here. It is quite simply the best curling iron I've ever used in 30 years of doing my hair. My hair is fine but thick, not straight just slightly wavy, and using this on the highest setting (400) for 8 seconds per section gives me amazingly bouncy curls. I noticed they now have an XL version for sale with a bigger diameter barrel that I think I will have to purchase too. For under $30 this is the best hair investment I've made in a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by f0revery0ung19

I love this hair curler ! The curler comes with a black heat glove and it has different heat settings ( 400 F, 360 F, 330 F, 310 F). I love how the curling iron heats up quickly. The result is amazing ! I love the bouncy curls it gives me ! I recommend this to everyone ! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Chabli

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't believe that a tool could be so easy to use, work quickly- takes me no more than 5 minutes to curl my entire head with this, and create LASTING curls. I have long, thin, wispy hair that never held curl. Not any more. This thing is frikking fantastic. I've tried velcro rollers, hot rollers, all kinds of curling irons, and nothing worked. This thing is fantastic, and I didn't even have a problem initially using it. Love love love it. People don't say "Oh, you curled your hair," people ask, "Did you get a body wave?!" It's that good.