April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by awest123

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this eyeliner! It's the first liquid eyeliner I have ever used and I definitely don't plan on changing any time soon. It is sometimes difficult to put on, but, like I said, it's the first liquid eyeliner I've ever used. It does not smudge or wear off at all and it is very easy to get off. You can also decide how much you want to put on, whether it be a thin line or a thick line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have black and moss and I just love these. They do stay on all day, even on my oily eyes. Most eyeliners that claim to be waterproof can't make it to lunch on my eyes. I have severe seasonal allergies, and I can rely on this as long as I don't rub my eyes too hard. Also love the long, tapered felt tip, which makes application smooth and easy. I wish they made this in burgundy but both moss and black work great on hazel eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by shoozy123

I bought Moss and it was dried out - went to return it and picked up black instead. I always test waterproof makeup in a hot yoga class. If it survives, winner! Stila waterproof eyeliner rubbed off on the inner corners of both eyes and there was some smudging. YSL pot eyeliner is better and Iluminaire eye liner also holds up. I would not purchase again as there are other waterproof eyeliners that are WATERPROOF.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Very black and lasts all day without smudging.

cons:

The brush requires a steady hand, it isn't as easy to control as smashbox's limitless liquid eyeliner. The formula is a little too wet, making it easy to mess up. I wish it were matte, but otherwise...its the blackest out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my absoultute favorites in my makeup drawer. This has been my most loved and used eyeliner ever. It is easy to apply with the felt tip and with a little bit of shadow and a touch of UDPP it really does stay all day. I have it in black. I think the price is reasonable I bought it at the end of October and we are still going strong! Much prefer this to Mac, Sonia Kashnuk, elf, and Milani

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Tasha291

My only complaint for this eyeliner is the brush isn't as firm as I would like. The pigmentation is fantastic, and if you have a steady hand the brush shouldn't be a huge problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by nataliecrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is great and really does what it says.

It has rich pigment and stays on for hours.

The applicator is pointy and spongy.

The only reason I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 is that the finish has a sheen that i hate, i am more into matte eyeliners but that is just my personal preference.

Overall it is a great choice if you want an eyeliner that stays on forever and I do recommend it.

I bought mine when I travelled to the UK, unfortunately Stila is not available in my country (Greece) otherwise I would have bought it again (and probably cover the sheen with some matte black powder)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by anbaking123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

New favourite eyeliner, so pigmented, lasts forever, fine tip. This is the best eyeliner. I don't know if I will ever switch.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by futurestrength

This is a GREAT eyeliner. The best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. They don't take long to dry out though, maybe 2 months? And that's after not daily use. Liquid eyeliners are supposed to expire after 3-4 months so that's kind of shorter than I'd hoped. I have a couple miniature sized ones from kits, and the handles on those are slightly easier to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by celticcavegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG eyeliner for me. Most liquids are creamy and get on your eyelashes (mine are long), sticking them together and ruining volume. But not so for this one!

This eyeliner is a lot more fluid than most liquid eyeliners, I'm not sure what the base is but it's some kind of organic solvent - maybe alcohol? Anyway, my skin is sensitive and sometimes this will sting, but rarely

Goes on easily, high pigmented, stays all day, comes off when I want it to. Doesn't dry out if you remember to keep the cap on tight!

In short: buy it