November 26, 2014 | 1849 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by marthamihm

I am terribly unskilled at applying eyeliner but this makes it pretty easy. Great formula that stays put but doesn't smudge. The classic black is perfect to make a cat eye. It is easy to draw a clean, thin line. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my first liquid eyeliner from Stila...I bought a pencil liner from Stila before but was not impressed, as it took forever to come off with cleanser and I bought a cheaper liner from the Sephora brand that I ended up loving more instead.

I bought this in Olive, and it is gorgeous against my dark brown eyes. My first application kind of hurt cause the felt tip was pretty hard, yet sharp to a crisp point which I like. I'm sure it will soften up with use. It passed my eye rub test and didn't come off, neither with plain water. But it did come off easily with my Khiel's eye makeup remover and a cotton pad.

Overall I'm satisfied but as for HG status, probably not...it was pretty expensive for not a lot of product, and I think I'd rather stick to a Japanese brand black eyeliner. The Stila is actually made in Japan, but I prefer the other brands because they are cheaper. But for green, this is a really nice liner, I just wouldnt repurchase because it was soo expensive (I used a gift card to buy this).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This liner is definitely waterproof and smudge proof, I will give Stila that. However, this eyeliner, for some reason, flakes and fades on my eyelids. Within a few hours of wear, the eyeliner will be missing in some spots, and will have flaked under my eyes and on my cheeks. Maybe I just got a bad one??? But in my experience, $21 for an eyeliner that doesn't even stay put for a few hours is not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a mini version of this from a kit and I absolutely love it. It's rich and pigmented, and dries down to a matte finish. Like other reviewers have mentioned, it is extremely long lasting, and doesn't smudge or transfer on my oily skin at all! I also love how easy it is to draw either a thin or thick line with the pen tip. I get complete control with the tip, making it much more user friendly than brush tips or even the more flexible tip that the Physician's Formula liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by seaofLove87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Seriously, best. eyeliner. ever! I purchased this in March because I was simply fed up with crap eyeliners. I saw this had the best reviews, so I bit the bullet and paid way too much for a simple black eyeliner. Turns out it ended up being my HG. I recently repurchased it and and finally threw my old one away. It lasted me almost 5 months. That honestly justified the price in my opinion. It's extremely jet black and stays in place through it all. I work in a very hot atomospher and even after a 10 hour shift in 95 degree heat, the liner is still perfectly black and in place. The tip is very fine, which makes it a dream for getting that thin line, but also allows me to thicken it and wing it out beautifully. I was using a gel liner which was fine but after a few hours it turned grey and smudged near my brow bone. This liner seriously will not budge. It doesn't get dry or tug at my at whatsoever, I store mine tip down. I will most definitely, and already have, repurchase this when it (eventually) runs out again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by paisleypunk

Maybe I'm the problem, but with lids as oily and eyes as watery as mine are, even this liner couldn't manage to stay put (particularly in the corners). After this I'll be switching to gel liners to see if they work out better for me.

I think this is probably a great product and I'm just the exception. It's stunningly easy to apply, even for those of us with caffeine shakes going on in our hands. It's matte and black enough. It doesn't dry out too quickly. For me, it just lacks the staying power I want.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

Best eyeliner ever!!! I have a drawer full of liquid liners that claimed to be waterproof and all of them failed after only being on for a few hours. This one is great though, and only comes off if I take it off. It goes on super black and doesn't transfer anywhere. I love this and will gladly spend the $20 compared to all the money I wasted on other liners. It's perfect

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by ashley914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this product after reading many positive reviews. But I was sadly let down. I had this liner on 5 or so hours. By then it looked like it had basically chipped off in some places. And it left a faint black line on top of my eye shadow. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by amarilynd

Great liner and stays on all day. The tip does wear down after a while but it's nothing too bad. It's started running out though. When it was new it worked amazing and lasted a decent amount of time. I wouldn't repurchase just because I go through phases with liner and currently am loving pencil liners, otherwise it works great as a liquid liner. Makes it easy to be precise though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best. Liquid. Eyeliner. Ever!!!!!! (well, of the ones I've tried...)

I've been using this eyeliner daily for the past two months, and I am very impressed. I've only recently started to wear liquid eyeliners, so it's a fairly new territory for me. One thing I like about this one is that it's very black and *stays* black all day! It doesn't smudge and doesn't have that greyish faded look that some black liquid liners have after a while. It doesn't chip as I've experienced with one of the MAC liners (I forget the name now)...
It's also super-easy to use!

I love it and will continue to buy it once I've tried all the other ones that are out there in the world. ;D