December 19, 2014 | 1524 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBySantaAna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried every brand in the industry and I tell you what. This is a winner! Added to that I checked this out because Good House Keeping rated this #1 for the best liquid liner. So I thought to give it a try and they were right. This liquid pen liner is easy to use, very black, last long than any liner I've ever put in my whole entire life. The only thing is the life span doesn't last me that long and have to replace it once a month for me personally since I like my makeup in the mid dramatic range. It dries to a matte very black color and the quality last ALL DAY. This is my #1 pick to use for liquid eyeliner.

Check out my YouTube Channel & Subscribe. Here is a video of me using the product:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by DanaeAllan

All in all a good eyeliner. Easy to apply. I find even with eyelid primer, it doesn't last all day unfortunately. I'm not sure why, as I don't have oily eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupri

Really good when you first buy it, but runs out really quickly and starts to become really hard to use :( I've noticed this with many liquid pens, but if you don't use It for a while the color and pigment becomes amazing again and excellent to use until it runs out again.. Bad cycle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Ohjennyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is AMAZING! I love it love it love it. I was going to buy the 3way lash lining tool by too face but was too dry.. Once I came across this baby, I fell in love! Amazing! Totally worth every penny! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Dianaofg

I got this eyeliner without knowing there was an insane hype around it. I was just at Sephora swatching felt tip eyeliners and rubbing them to see which seemed best. This one won! It's felt tip makes it easy to apply. You can makes both thin and thick lines and it lasts all days except for the inner corner which I usually rub. I used it everyday and it dried out in about three months to give you an idea of how long it lasts. Tip: I was able to get a few more uses by putting a drop of visine on the tip and leaving tip facing down (though it made it look less black). My one con is that the tip is pretty weak. After about 2 months I would need to trim it ocassionally because on some corners it would break apart. It's also not the blackest of black so if you want a very intense black you probably wouldn't like the color, I however found it okay. Once I started college I decided to cut down on expenses and tried drugstore eyeliners and eventually I came running back. This eyeliner is worth the price despite the flimsy tip!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by taylorkane23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's supposed to "stay all day" but it definitely does not. I've used this product for a few months and had to restock it so many times, which was a waste of money. It wasn't that the eyeliner was dried it, it would just fade almost all the way off sooooooo quickly. Usually I would put it on after I applied my eyeshadow. Within the next 2 hours it was almost gone and it left a smeary grayish color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the only reason its not 5/5/5 is that its pretty dang expensive. anyway be used this three times and so far so good. the cap closes tightly shut with a snap. the liner glides on is very black which is important. The tip isn't flimsy or crumbling .

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by elloyd94

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this but it dried out within 3 weeks and I only used it a few times during that period. Thought I just got a bad one so bought another. Perfect until it too dried out within a month.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by xxlilyxx

This eyeliner is excellent. Stays in place all day and is a deep, dark black colour. I would contest their waterproof claims however, as I find that if it gets wet and is also touched in some way it will come up. E.g. if you poured water on your face it would not come off, but if you then even lightly wiped your eyes it probably would. It is very easy to apply, but i agree with other reviewers that the felt tip is better at the start, and the quality of it deteriorates slightly over time, making it harder to apply. I'm on my second one already. My first either dried out or was used up after about 18months. I didn't use it that often, but either way it lasted a very long time. Will definitely repurchase when my latest runs out/dries up.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by anasophy2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because: 1) As they say, "When in Sephora during a bit of a sale..." and 2) Epiphany was nearing so I thought I could splurge a little. 'Cause, hey, I deserved it, yeah? So I bought the dark brown shade and decided to wear it for dinner with friends after the holiday.

At first it worked very well, it was smooth and pigmented, but it would start to smudge after two hours. It would I attributed it to the fact that I have oily skin, monolids, and I live in a tropical island. After a two hours, maybe even less depending on what I was doing, I'd have like the light brown line where it should be and another one above in the crease. And I could feel the stickiness when you blinked and ew no. I could go to the bathroom and clean the line in the crease and after half an hour (or less) I'd start feeling it again.

Yesterday, however, I was going out with my best friend who I hadn't seen in more than a month and I thought "this ocassion deserves eye shadow." (No, srly tho, mostly because she was picking me up and she's always late, so I knew I had time to kill.) So I take out my Avon palette and afterwards do my eyeliner. That was 5pm and by 11pm it was almost perfect. Only the wings had faded away, the line was still there so I barely even mind.

I'll give it 3/5 because, while it did last a lot yesterday, I don't barely wear eye shadow unless it's a special ocassion (and I'm not too running late myself). I don't know how I'll work it out but I'll play a bit with the most nude eye shadow. Still, in my opinion and traveling student budget, this is not worth $20 when there's probably a dupe around for, like, $5-8. I mean, really.