Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

on 4/5/2015 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great eyeliner for precise application!

I like that you can make it as thin or as thick as you want it - for a casual daytime look or a party look.

I have experienced a bit of running with this eyeliner from my oily lids even though it's waterproof, but nothing too significant. Also, I like that it can be easily removed without much rubbing when I take my makeup off.

Quick dry and versatile - would repurchase!

on 3/31/2015 12:03:00 PM

Overall, I think this is a great eyeliner.

I am not great at application of winged liner, so this felt-tipped liner is great while learning. It has been really easy to apply.

Once it place, the liner didn't budge very much, except I did notice sometimes (usually if I don't have a light dusting of powder on my eyelid) that it might transfer to my eyelid while I blink.

I have noticed that after using it for about a month that the tip becomes sort of frayed and is is difficult to get a crisp line. I also notice that I am having to go over sections more, as the application isn't as pigmented as it first was. A caveat of the felt tip applicator, I suppose.

I would purchase this again, but I may try out some others before.

on 3/29/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been on the hunt for a waterproof eyeliner that doesn't smudge on me. When I do my makeup my eyes are very sensitive, so they get watery and stay watery till about 30 minutes after I finish my makeup, sometimes longer during allergy season. There has yet to be an eyeliner that has not smudged on me. This is like magic for me. I have tried so many liquids and pens and gel and pencil, all waterproof and all aren't actually waterproof! There has only been one other eyeliner that I actually enjoyed and that is thebalm schwing eyeliner. It isn't waterproof, nor does it claim to be. However it lasted on my watery sensitive eyes better than any other waterproof eyeliner I have ever tried, until I found this. I actually got it during the holidays in a Sephora favorites kit! I have had issues most with pen liners so I didn't bother giving it a shot. And had started using it just on my mom, the schwing majorly smudged all over my moms lids as she has hooded eyes, but this was amazing once set. I should mention that it once smudged because it hadn't set yet and my eyes got watery and I rubbed them. However once set it is truly waterproof. So waterproof when I go to wash my eyes at night and splash my face/eyes with water, this does not budge! Also during the day when I rub my eyes from time to time, the eyeliner does not smudge then either.

I am very happy I found this and gave it a try. I have already repurchased a 2nd one during StilaCosmetics.com 25% off sale on everything. It is not the cheapest eyeliner, however I have gone through cheap and expensive and so far this is the best. Wishing I had bought it in brown as well!

on 3/27/2015 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the best liners I have used. Staying power is amazing. I do aerobics and it isn't going anywhere! Doesn't smell funny, doesn't irritate eyes and is easy to remove before sleep. The only 2 problems I have with it is:
A) the price - about 18 euros for only 0.5 ml. It lasts quite a bit maybe about 3 months with almost everyday use and
B) it isn't matte, it has that slightly wet shiny finish, not anything extreme but it bothers me a little! If it was matte (and a little cheaper) it would be the perfect liner!
If you see it on a sale grab it, you won't regret it! I would be repurchasing any time I see it on sale (which unfortunately isn't that often).

on 3/22/2015 12:35:00 PM

I love this eyeliner! It stayed on all day and evening and didn't smear or rub off, even when I touched my makeup. Very precise tip. My only (very minor) complaint is that the first time I used it, the ink flow was low and I had to go over it till it got going and the lines weren't see through.

on 3/19/2015 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

By far, the BEST, longest lasting liquid eyeliner pen I've ever used. I have very oily skin and lids and this is one of the few things I can use that will last all day. I love it! The only complaint I have is that the pen tip gets worn after a little while and you don't have that sharp tip to create precise winged lines.

on 3/18/2015 7:38:00 AM

First off, I have pretty oily hidden/hooded double eyelids. This translates into, every eyeliner smudges on me! So I've tried many different eye liners, pencils, gels, liquids from high end and drug store brands. Nothing worked until I found this! I bought the Sephora favourites eyeliner set and this was one of the eyeliners that came in it. It goes on smooth and dark and dries pretty quickly. And the best part is that it doesn't smudge! Finally, an eyeliner I can wear without it ending up half on my eye lids and half underneath my eyes. Definitely a HG eyeliner.

on 3/17/2015 12:56:00 AM

Really awesome eyeliner!!! Goes on smoothly with lots of pigment, no skin irritation, and stays on all day. The brush applicator is so easy to use. Plus, this eyeliner does not run, even without primer. The only gripe I have is the price (around $20), as I typically use Dollywink eyeliner from Japan. But when I can't make a trip out there, I would definitely use this eyeliner as a sufficient replacement.

on 3/11/2015 2:19:00 PM

I really like this eyeliner. I use a few different ones, drugstore brands, that are pretty good. I can't always splurge. Elf makes a decent pen liner with their usual dirt cheap pricing. It's nice. However, I still like this one better. The black is darker, more vivid. The pen works well and is more convenient and quick than dipping brushes into liquid liner. The staying power is good. If I don't wash my makeup off at bedtime... I know terrible idea but sometimes you just fall asleep... This eyeliner is still there and actually looks kind of ok. I haven't had any issues with flaking or running. I have a normal skin type. Anyway, I still have some left in the pen but Stila was having a sale today so I picked up another for 25% off. You can't beat that!

on 3/5/2015 11:51:00 PM

Every time i run out of this stuff i buy it again, so that says something. I love the glossy, smooth finish this has on the eyes. It's awesome and feels like gloss when applied, lasts for a long time also. The only complaint is that it does take a while to dry, but worth it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches