October 26, 2014 | 1025 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by theartyard

My favourite BB cream.
I admit I didn't instantaneously fall in love with this BB cream. It wasn't until I had tried other BB creams and foundations, that I realised just how wonderful this product is!

Pros:
- smooths over pores, overall smoother complexion
- covers redness (though not completely)
- can be used under eye area to provide coverage
-spf
- VERY natural, dewy finish
- doesn't dry out skin
- easy to remove with cleansing oil
- packaging- comes in a pump

Cons:
- because of natural finish, blemishes/hyperpigmentation spots are not fully covered and will require concealer
-oily control is poor if you have super-oily skin like mine, but with use of blotting paper it is not too much of an issue for me

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Veesionary

This is one of the best BB creams I have ever tried. The texture is little bit thick but it's workable. I have fair to medium asian skin so the color perfectly matches my skin tone, except when I get tanner in summer, it's a little too pale for me. I love the fact that it's a matte finish and it looks very natural. My mom once told me my skin looked so good and she didn't know I had this bb cream on.

This is one of a few bb creams that didn't make my skin break out. It doesn't smell bad like some other bb creams or foundations that I've tried. I normally don't set it with powder or anything but it can still stay on my skin all day long so it's quite impressive. And it's quite inexpensive here in Hong Kong too. I'm definitely going to repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

This is my first BB cream I've purchased as the majority of the others like Maybelline or Garnier were far too orange for my pale skin. I really like this BB cream. It is heavier than a tinted moisturiser, gives pretty good coverage, lasts all day and is a great colour for my skin. The only negative I have is that is occasionally breaks out my chin in spots but apart from that I will definitely be repurchasing.

Pros:
*Great coverage without feeling cakey
*Looks like my skin but only better, natural yet tones down any redness or blemishes
*Long lasting, especially if I dust my T-Zone with powder and I don't have to touch up during the day
*Good price
*I really like the packaging and it's very easy to get the right amount out
*Matches my pale skintone very well, even though it looks scary grey when it first comes out!

Cons
*The colour wouldn't work with darker skintones, it's too pale.
*Occasionally can cause break outs on my chin
*You need to really wash your face to get this off otherwise it'll dry your skin up.

Overall, despite a few cons, I do really like this BB cream and will be sticking with this one. I recommend buying a sample of this just too make sure it suits your skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by rheanna96

Love this BB cream. Sits wonderfully on my skin, and I rarely needed anything else with it at all. I also have some acne scarring and it covered the discolouration quite well - I'd say it can be worked up to medium coverage. Not a fan of the packaging - works well for the first three quarters of the product, but then the pump-action lid stuck when I pressed it down, even though the bottle was still heavy enough to have a significant amount of product left. I would definitely buy this again - but I can't find it in New Zealand anywhere! Real bummer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Diadore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was the first bb cream I ever tried since I heard so much good positive stuff about it. I got it back in 2011 for about $18, and I want to kick myself because now I can find it for as little as $13. I have combo/oily skin that's not sensitive or problematic. It didn't make me break out and it feels really refreshing and light on application. It was amazing! It looked like a second skin, covered pores, made my skin look literally perfect and poreless, and had pretty good coverage. The only con is that it was a little too white for my skintone. I am Southeast Asian, and not even that tan, but I have too much yellow and olive undertones and this bb cream never oxidized to my skintone. If i were paler or less yellowy olivey, I would totally repurchase this. Another con is that once it starts getting closer to being one year after opening, it starts to get really oily. I had mine for a year but it started to make my face feel really heavy and oily, so I threw it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by jaaanet2

Now I heard such raves about Asian BB creams so I decided to try it out for those days that I didn't feel like putting on a whole face, but wanted a little coverage. Now i have oily acne-prone skin so I thought I try the pink version. And I found the product so-so. I am kind of tan, so the color doesn't match well with my skin, it makes me look lighter than what I am, but not a nasty like color contrast either. It would be better for people with fair or whiter complexion. Coverage wise it does a pretty decent job, it didn't cover every single blemish, but it is def. more than just a tint moisturizer. I did love the fact it has spf in it though, but I did find it leaving my skin oily which really upset me because that was the one thing I was trying to avoid. As far as it evening my skin tone, well I am not really sure if it did, I felt it kind of has, but it's a small difference. I am still using the product so maybe by the time I finish it I'll see results. I do like that it has a pump though I find it more hygienic.

However, do remove it just like you would remove make-up.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by frippery

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

i hate foundation but sometimes want to look more polished. this is the lightest bb cream i've sampled as far as texture but it is slightly too pink/blue toned for my pale olive skin. still, it is ok in tiny amounts. i found this too chalky when i used in place of sunscreen (that is to say, applying it liberally). i think this would probably be best suited for pale skin with pinkish undertones. the smell is quite nice-- clean, soapy, subtle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupsmad

This is a rating on the pink label, but also a comparison of the orange, gold, the new purple and pink Skin79 BB creams..

I have tried my fair share of BB creams and most recently was using Dior Snow which I liked, but I couldn't get over the $50+ price tag. Plus, their coloring isn't perfect for me, so off I went on a BB cream hunt. I purchased three Skin79 BB creams in the smaller version to try them out: gold, pink & orange. I have fair, combination skin which swings very far in either direction depending on weather and skin treatments I'm doing, and is acne prone so it was hard for me to say which I 100% liked best because my needs could change even daily. I do like that I could purchase the smaller amounts for this reason.

Orange: My favorite as far as ingredients (high whitening power, 50 SPF, vitamin C), a bit less thick and went on a little easier than the pink. However, this one loses because the color is wayyyyyy too fair, yellow and doesn't oxidize to adjust like the others. I'm not heartbroken that I have it though, I could do some mixing to make it work and I'll just wear it when I will be in the sun more and don't care if I look color-matched.

Gold: Less coverage than the other two but is more silky and the most moisturizing. I'm liking this one for my dried-out winter skin that I just got IPL on...my skin barrier is currently pissed and this one has been the nicest to it. If you have dry skin this one might be your best bet because although I've had more oily skin, IPL has made me very dry while I'm healing so now I understand what it's like to have dry skin. Less is more...the heaver coverage made me look like I had a mask on and wasn't very flattering.

Purple: This one was horrible for me. And I'm equally as ticked that I purchased it because there were no smaller bottles. This one was slightly darker colored than the pink and was supposed to be hydrating. It did not dry me out, but it NEVER grabbed onto the skin. It just looked like a mask of something spread all over my face. You could really tell in the corners of my nose...just not a good look and I'd only give it one star for SPF and whitening ingredients.

Pink: This one wins the color battle. It says on their site it's for oily skin and I'd agree. When I put it on it's VERY dewy, slightly gray. I couldn't even imaging not using a powder with this because of the shine, but it calms down and it kept me oil-free. I found myself using more because it's thicker. Covered well. I'm a bit dry right now and it made me feel/look dry which is not the product's fault. I'd say it does exactly what it says and for the price, it's a pretty great option for my oily days.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by alissas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

3.5 Stars

Really wanted to love this, but ultimately it was just so-so for me. I was looking for a lightweight bb cream that would cover some faint acne marks on my cheeks, blur my large pores and blend well for a natural appearance. (Being a realist, I knew that I would still need concealer for darker marks and under eye circles.) I will be going back to my Prescriptives Virtual Skin foundation.

Pros:
Good color match once it oxidized (I'm very pale with yellow undertones)
Blended well and looked natural in person.
Pores looked smaller.
Minimal amount of product went a long way to cover my skin.
Hygienic and easy to use pump.

Cons:
Finish was too dewy.
This made me look REALLY shiny and ghostlike in pictures.
Minimal coverage.
After a few weeks use, my face became very dry and the pores on my nose were unusually clogged. While it's possible that the BB cream was not the reason, I'm not using any other new products and haven't been travelling or otherwise varied my routine.

This product might be good for someone with slightly dry and mostly clear skin, who just needs a little coverage plus sunscreen.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by greenteamacaron

For reference, my skin is combination due to my oily nose, which has sometimes dry patches (weird, I know) and I'm nc 30-35 in mac.

The packaging of this bb cream is really cute and it's very easy to use since it comes with a pump. It smells like sunscreen and it has a grayish color, perfect for pale people with cool undertones. Its texture it's like a cream, very thick. It gives a light-medium coverage and it has a dewy finish.

At first I loved this bb cream. Although it has never matched my skin tone, but I didn't care too much about that, because I used some of my mineral foundation to darken it. But after a few months of usage, I was getting lots of blackheads, whiteheads and a few pimples, especially on my nose. It also made my dry patches and my pores more visible. Then I decided to investigate about this product and its ingredients...and I found out that it has isopropyl palmitate in a huge quantity. For those who don't know what isopropyl palmitate is, well, it's a moisturizing ingredient that is very known because it can cause acne. You can also find it in many other beauty products.

Overall, I give it 2 lippies, because the only good thing that it has is a nice packaging. I wouldn't repurchase it, I don't need more blackheads on my skin lol.

P.S: Sorry if you can't understand some of the things I say, English isn't my first language and I made a huge effort writing this.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No