August 20, 2014 | 2119 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Ingriedche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Easy to blend, dewy look (dabbed with Lancôme loose powder would be perfect), medium coverage, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by keellly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have hormonal acne, oily skin, bad hyperpigmentation, pitted scarring, large pores. I purchased at crystal mall for 23cad. I like this bb cream but would not rebuy bc it's not the best color match for me, I've heard many claims that it will adjust to your skin tone and while it may adjust slightly making your skin look better-the difference between my neck was just way too obvious, I now fix it by adding one of my darker mineral powders so that I don't look like I'm wearing a face mask. (Missha bb cream in no 23 is a way better match). What I do like about skin 79 is that it makes my pores look way smaller, it's got decent oil control and has pretty good coverage, it basically does this weird thing where it tricks your eyes to make you look like you have better skin than you actually do, I have to say that my skin looks pretty decent, pretty smoothed out and pretty even, unfortunately I need better color match. I'm also suspecting that the whitening properties is working bc my skin is looking a bit lighter than I remember. I would probably choose missha over this the next time just bc of color but nonetheless still a good bb cream if its your color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by apercy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just want to start by saying this is my favorite beauty product of ALL time. Yes, it is that good!!! I have tried MANY of Skin79's BB creams, but I am faithful to this one! I have used it religiously for a year and a half (on my FIFTH bottle!). I have very acne-prone, sensitive, combination skin that is very pale in the winter, but tans nicely in the summer. I use this product year-round, even with changes in my skin tone.

My notes about this product:

1. No offensive smell, and that is important for me.

2. The packaging is amazing! Very sanitary and easy to use. Plus the pink is cute :)

3. The product is thick, and feels moisturizing. But it is not cakey at all! It leaves a dewy finish, not a matte finish.

4. It does not set immediately. It doesn't completely "dry" for a bit, but I like this because it allows me to work the BB cream into my skin.

5. This product has a grey undertone when you first apply it, but IT CHANGES TO MATCH YOUR SKIN! I promise! Do not be afraid of how your face looks initially, because within 30 minutes it will adjust.

6. The coverage is better than drugstore BB creams, but it is not a full coverage foundation. I use this product on a daily basis, but if I have breakouts, I have to use concealer.

7. I have noticed that it helps lighten my hyperpigmentation!!! This is the only foundation that I do not feel guilty putting on my face because I truly feel it is helping me skin! Not just covering it up.

8. It doesn't break me out! And I have super sensitive skin. I can sleep in this, no problem at all. Like I said above, I do not feel guilty about putting this on my skin.

9. The SPF is a huge benefit in the summer.

10. I have gotten so many compliments towards my skin when using this product because it looks VERY natural. Great for that "no-makeup" look.

11. I apply it with my fingers.

12. Here is a good review on youtube that I completely agree with:

Final verdict:
I will FOREVER repurchase this product. I will always have a bottle on hand because I wear it on an everyday basis. If I only use one makeup product, I use this. If I could only have one makeup product for the rest of my life, it would be this!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by klaudie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this BB Cream last December and really liked the texture and feel of it. It oxidized well to my skin, and since I have really fair complexion the colour was a good match. I noticed I was getting dry patches on my skin after using the product a few times, so I decided to stop using it for a while.

Just recently, the foundation that I had been using started to look slightly orange on me (probably due to the fact that the tan I had on my face had faded after summer ended) and I remembered I still had this BB Cream hidden away in my drawer. So, I decided to give it another try. BIG MISTAKE. I had the worst allergic reaction on my face: a burning, itchy rash, millia, and swollen cheeks. After treatment with medication, I still have annoying lines under my eyes.

After doing some research, I am almost certain that this product was not a fake (it had a sticker of authenticity and the QR code on the box connected to the official website) so it must have been some fragrance or preservative in the BB Cream itself. I really regret using this product and wish I had thrown it out sooner.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by meigrey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This bb cream feels light, dewy finish, no break out, doesn't melt or cakey in hot weather, but it gives dull/ grey complexion on my yellowish tone fair skin, also seems gone away through the time :(
Has minimum coverage, the coverage is better on the second layer, but that also gives thick feeling ~____~

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Amandabambii

I have repurchased this BB Cream twice! It feels so soft on my face, my favourite way to use this is mixed half/half with my foundation!

I've been using this for around 2 years and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by katec29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This product has worked very well for me. My skin tends to be a little dry and I find that most foundations I use accentuate the dryness. This BB Cream on the other hand, is very creamy in consistency and is the perfect texture for dryness; when first applied, it covers over all the creases in my skin instead of sticking and filling them in. I'm very fair and when I first applied this I thought it was a little too dark for me, even after oxidizing. Also, the coverage isn't enough for me to wear the BB cream alone. So I fixed both problems by just using some NARS radiant creamy concealer in chantilly in the areas that needed a little extra coverage. I find that I like to set this BB cream with some powder or else it tends to slip and slide a little. The packaging is cute and all but the amount of product in the container is only about 1/10 of the container size- pretty deceiving. I buy this on amazon (I have prime so I get it within a day or two of ordering it) and wait till the price lowers - the price ranges from 14-25 bucks. But overall I feel like this product produces a fantastic natural look with the benefits of SPF and it's become essential in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by kirito

Best BB cream I've tried so far! The first one I used was the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, which was more like a tinted moisturizer to me. (I think most Americanized BB creams are more like tinted moisturizers.) This BB cream actually has great coverage without making my skin feel dry like foundations do. It is buildable as well, which allows it to act like a concealer too. Also love the fact that it has SPF and PA++! I would highly recommend this to people with oilier skin as well. The gold label is a bit more moisturizing, so the pink label gives just enough moisture without making me feel oilier than I already am.

The packaging is very pretty and sanitary with the pump, however, if you don't break open the top and scrape out the remaining product, a lot is wasted. As for price, $30 is quite expensive in my opinion, but since I only use less than one full pump a day, the bottle lasts for a good amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I bought this from ebay because, I gotta say, I was getting sick and tired of "bb" creams like Covergirl disappointing me. I mean, they're not real bb creams, they're just a normal tinted moisturizer. I decided I wanted to try a real asian bb so I looked up bb creams on ebay to see what popped up. Skin79 Hot Pink was one of the first ones, so I looked it up on MUA and was impressed with the reviews. I bought a couple sample packs for under a dollar. When they arrived I thought "there is no way this tiny dab is going all over my face". I was wrong. I am an individual with overly pink cheeks and uneven skin tone bordering on rosaecia.

I absolutely hate the masked flaky look of foundation, and when I put this bb on it gave me the exact thing I was looking for. I went from blotchy, slight acne and redness to smooth, pale and pristine. All blemishes weren't completely gone but they were blurred in a way that is very natural, showing I'm a real human being instead of a poreless android or something.

The only thing I didn't care for was it gave me too dewy of a look, bordering almost on shiny, but that's easily solved by some translucent pressed powder brushed lightly over the face. I love the little pump container but I can see how eventually it might hinder my ability to get the liquid out. All in all though, incredibly impressed!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Mametchi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So I first bought this 3 months ago after someone told me they really liked this product and that it is animal cruelty free and vegan. The first thing I noticed was that it felt think putting it on. I liked how it had SPF for the summer. Going on it looked grey but evened out after a few minutes. I set it with a bit of powder and it stays all day. So much so that it is a bit stubborn coming off but I think that is just the moisturizers. I have very fair very sensitive and very acne prone skin. It doesn't contribute to my acne and covers well. I might use mac nc15 concealer for a stubbern spot over this. My current issue is that sometimes I'll break out below my chin, upper neck area which is lighter than my face. This stuff looks so natural it looks like I'm not wearing makeup. I don't like how you can't see how much you are using though. I went thru this bottle in 3 months, using it generously and daily. I quickly went out and bought some mac foundation when I relived I ran out but nothing compares to this. It flawlessly matches my skin tone without looking orange. I love this stuff and it's pretty resonantly priced. I await my next bottle in the mail!!!!! I bought it off amazon. I don't think that this stuff is for everyone but it's perfect for me. (Acne prone, combination skin, fair, a few freckles). Try it out!!!