So far, this is my most favorite BB cream. It gives my skin a smooth and silky surface and covers my imperfections very well. Last year I tried it but it was a sample so I didn't pay much attention. After that, I tried L'Oreal BB cream, Dr. Jart, Garnier and Holika Holika but then I decided to switch back to this amazing Skin 79. It's so natural and easy to blend. I will definitely repurchase this. .
Now that I've discovered this I don't use anything else. The consistency is perfect and doesn't sit on top of my skin like other foundation does (I know it's not tehnically a foundation) but rather absorbs into the skin and looks natural while still giving coverage. It's a BIT pale, I wish there was a slightly darker version, but it blends in with my colouring well. Doesn't make me break out and doesn't dry me out either. Love it. Trying the gold label next.
I liked the product. But see - "liked", not "loved".
This is because the product have low coverage and could have more SPF. Nonethless, the colour match with my skin tone, and also don't let my skin oily. But it does't give a matte efect.
But I can see why is this product so famous - sticks in the skin forever! I guess It can fits very well in girls with normal skin ou dry skin.
I love this product. I can't tell a huge difference between this and the gold label, but I usually buy a bottle of each, just for funsies. I think the bottle is pretty. This is a seriously good BB cream, though. It is smooth, and smells nice, but not too strong. It diffuses small imperfections, and evens out skin tone very well. It also has a high SPF with only physical sunscreen ingredients. Because of this it has a little bit of a grey cast, and is best for pale complexions with neutral/cool undertones. The bottle is a pump, which is the most hygienic type of container, but it is a vacuum pump, which actually gets almost all of the product out of the bottle. When I emptied my first bottle I took it apart expecting to find a treasure trove of bb cream on the bottom of sides of the bottle and there was almost nothing, I got a few applications worth, so taking the bottle apart is totally worth it, but I was so impressed with how little was there, and how easy it was to open the bottle to get to it. This company actually expects customers to want all of the product they pay for, and I appreciate this being present in the design of the bottle. I will continue to order this again and again, I just started my third bottle.
This has replaced my foundation routine. My full bottle of Revlon colorstay is gather cobwebs because of this product.
1. It's light on your skin, you won't feel greasy or cakey whatsoever. I put on two layers of this and it feels natural.
2. It's great for concealing. To conceal dark circles, instead of adding another product on top i just lightly dab a bit of it under my eyes and on my red spots and lightly tap with my ring finger.
3. You definitely get a bang for your buck. For 27 dollars at a Japanese store, I was able to buy a ginormous one. I have had it for approximately 5-6 months and I'm not sure I even halfed it yet.
1. It has a gray cast, which may seem scary at first but it's normal with bb creams-- at least legitimate bb creams (not the fake American stuff). You can easily remedy this by pressing on powder that is more suited to your skin tone. Because I'm Asian, I have a strongly yellow based powder that totally gets rid of the gray cast. I can also recommend using Rimmel Stay Matte.
2. I can't see whether I'm running low on the product so that I can buy another in advance just in case I finish mine up.
After reading all the reviews on this, I had high hopes for this BB cream. Unfortunately, it didn't do a great job on my olive skin tone. It has a greyish undertone which was evident after applying, but even after oxidising it didn't match my skin. I also found that it didn't give much coverage even though it's fairly thick, which was really disappointing.
I have NC20-ish skin, and this is perfect for me, since it adapts perfectly with my skintone after a couple of minutes. It looks scary gray at first though!
My skin is also really dehydrated so I've never tried this without my moisturizer underneath.
It is perfect for that light to medium coverage. It evens out skintone and covers up minor blemishes. I've also discovered that it is perfect as an under-eye concealer!
It's dirt cheap and it lasts me forever. Will definitiely repurchase!
This is my first BB cream. I'm between NC15 and NC20, with combination skin that has dry patches in the winter and feels especially oily in the summer. Ick. I usually use a moisturizer before application and/or powder afterwards. This one provides light to medium coverage through layering and the result is smooth, even-toned, dewy skin. Layering too much giives my skin a very oily feel from the get go. Even though it advertises being able to control oil, I haven't noticed much of a difference. Thankfully I haven't had breakouts using this product and it doesn't seem to have made my blackheads any worse. It's replaced foundation + concealer in my weekday routine.
My favourite BB cream.
I admit I didn't instantaneously fall in love with this BB cream. It wasn't until I had tried other BB creams and foundations, that I realised just how wonderful this product is!
- smooths over pores, overall smoother complexion
- covers redness (though not completely)
- can be used under eye area to provide coverage
- VERY natural, dewy finish
- doesn't dry out skin
- easy to remove with cleansing oil
- packaging- comes in a pump
- because of natural finish, blemishes/hyperpigmentation spots are not fully covered and will require concealer
-oily control is poor if you have super-oily skin like mine, but with use of blotting paper it is not too much of an issue for me
This is one of the best BB creams I have ever tried. The texture is little bit thick but it's workable. I have fair to medium asian skin so the color perfectly matches my skin tone, except when I get tanner in summer, it's a little too pale for me. I love the fact that it's a matte finish and it looks very natural. My mom once told me my skin looked so good and she didn't know I had this bb cream on.
This is one of a few bb creams that didn't make my skin break out. It doesn't smell bad like some other bb creams or foundations that I've tried. I normally don't set it with powder or anything but it can still stay on my skin all day long so it's quite impressive. And it's quite inexpensive here in Hong Kong too. I'm definitely going to repurchase this product.