December 18, 2014 | 1743 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by MMitie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I liked the product. But see - "liked", not "loved".
This is because the product have low coverage and could have more SPF. Nonethless, the colour match with my skin tone, and also don't let my skin oily. But it does't give a matte efect.
But I can see why is this product so famous - sticks in the skin forever! I guess It can fits very well in girls with normal skin ou dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca753

I love this product. I can't tell a huge difference between this and the gold label, but I usually buy a bottle of each, just for funsies. I think the bottle is pretty. This is a seriously good BB cream, though. It is smooth, and smells nice, but not too strong. It diffuses small imperfections, and evens out skin tone very well. It also has a high SPF with only physical sunscreen ingredients. Because of this it has a little bit of a grey cast, and is best for pale complexions with neutral/cool undertones. The bottle is a pump, which is the most hygienic type of container, but it is a vacuum pump, which actually gets almost all of the product out of the bottle. When I emptied my first bottle I took it apart expecting to find a treasure trove of bb cream on the bottom of sides of the bottle and there was almost nothing, I got a few applications worth, so taking the bottle apart is totally worth it, but I was so impressed with how little was there, and how easy it was to open the bottle to get to it. This company actually expects customers to want all of the product they pay for, and I appreciate this being present in the design of the bottle. I will continue to order this again and again, I just started my third bottle.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by littlellamadrama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has replaced my foundation routine. My full bottle of Revlon colorstay is gather cobwebs because of this product.

The pros:
1. It's light on your skin, you won't feel greasy or cakey whatsoever. I put on two layers of this and it feels natural.

2. It's great for concealing. To conceal dark circles, instead of adding another product on top i just lightly dab a bit of it under my eyes and on my red spots and lightly tap with my ring finger.

3. You definitely get a bang for your buck. For 27 dollars at a Japanese store, I was able to buy a ginormous one. I have had it for approximately 5-6 months and I'm not sure I even halfed it yet.

The cons:
1. It has a gray cast, which may seem scary at first but it's normal with bb creams-- at least legitimate bb creams (not the fake American stuff). You can easily remedy this by pressing on powder that is more suited to your skin tone. Because I'm Asian, I have a strongly yellow based powder that totally gets rid of the gray cast. I can also recommend using Rimmel Stay Matte.

2. I can't see whether I'm running low on the product so that I can buy another in advance just in case I finish mine up.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by CanisLupus

After reading all the reviews on this, I had high hopes for this BB cream. Unfortunately, it didn't do a great job on my olive skin tone. It has a greyish undertone which was evident after applying, but even after oxidising it didn't match my skin. I also found that it didn't give much coverage even though it's fairly thick, which was really disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Lovelovelovelove it!

I have NC20-ish skin, and this is perfect for me, since it adapts perfectly with my skintone after a couple of minutes. It looks scary gray at first though!

My skin is also really dehydrated so I've never tried this without my moisturizer underneath.

It is perfect for that light to medium coverage. It evens out skintone and covers up minor blemishes. I've also discovered that it is perfect as an under-eye concealer!

It's dirt cheap and it lasts me forever. Will definitiely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by mjabf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my first BB cream. I'm between NC15 and NC20, with combination skin that has dry patches in the winter and feels especially oily in the summer. Ick. I usually use a moisturizer before application and/or powder afterwards. This one provides light to medium coverage through layering and the result is smooth, even-toned, dewy skin. Layering too much giives my skin a very oily feel from the get go. Even though it advertises being able to control oil, I haven't noticed much of a difference. Thankfully I haven't had breakouts using this product and it doesn't seem to have made my blackheads any worse. It's replaced foundation + concealer in my weekday routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by theartyard

My favourite BB cream.
I admit I didn't instantaneously fall in love with this BB cream. It wasn't until I had tried other BB creams and foundations, that I realised just how wonderful this product is!

Pros:
- smooths over pores, overall smoother complexion
- covers redness (though not completely)
- can be used under eye area to provide coverage
-spf
- VERY natural, dewy finish
- doesn't dry out skin
- easy to remove with cleansing oil
- packaging- comes in a pump

Cons:
- because of natural finish, blemishes/hyperpigmentation spots are not fully covered and will require concealer
-oily control is poor if you have super-oily skin like mine, but with use of blotting paper it is not too much of an issue for me

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Veesionary

This is one of the best BB creams I have ever tried. The texture is little bit thick but it's workable. I have fair to medium asian skin so the color perfectly matches my skin tone, except when I get tanner in summer, it's a little too pale for me. I love the fact that it's a matte finish and it looks very natural. My mom once told me my skin looked so good and she didn't know I had this bb cream on.

This is one of a few bb creams that didn't make my skin break out. It doesn't smell bad like some other bb creams or foundations that I've tried. I normally don't set it with powder or anything but it can still stay on my skin all day long so it's quite impressive. And it's quite inexpensive here in Hong Kong too. I'm definitely going to repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

This is my first BB cream I've purchased as the majority of the others like Maybelline or Garnier were far too orange for my pale skin. I really like this BB cream. It is heavier than a tinted moisturiser, gives pretty good coverage, lasts all day and is a great colour for my skin. The only negative I have is that is occasionally breaks out my chin in spots but apart from that I will definitely be repurchasing.

Pros:
*Great coverage without feeling cakey
*Looks like my skin but only better, natural yet tones down any redness or blemishes
*Long lasting, especially if I dust my T-Zone with powder and I don't have to touch up during the day
*Good price
*I really like the packaging and it's very easy to get the right amount out
*Matches my pale skintone very well, even though it looks scary grey when it first comes out!

Cons
*The colour wouldn't work with darker skintones, it's too pale.
*Occasionally can cause break outs on my chin
*You need to really wash your face to get this off otherwise it'll dry your skin up.

Overall, despite a few cons, I do really like this BB cream and will be sticking with this one. I recommend buying a sample of this just too make sure it suits your skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by rheanna96

Love this BB cream. Sits wonderfully on my skin, and I rarely needed anything else with it at all. I also have some acne scarring and it covered the discolouration quite well - I'd say it can be worked up to medium coverage. Not a fan of the packaging - works well for the first three quarters of the product, but then the pump-action lid stuck when I pressed it down, even though the bottle was still heavy enough to have a significant amount of product left. I would definitely buy this again - but I can't find it in New Zealand anywhere! Real bummer.