April 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The Porefessional

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by CassLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this primer! I love the feel. I love the scent. I love what it does!
I have oily skin with hormonal breakouts and I have normal size pores. Not huge but not as tiny as I'd like them to be to make my skin flawless. And this product does the job! It keeps my skin looking flawless with or without makeup on.
My only dislike is that it is a bit pricey but a little bit goes a long long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Naffy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very large pores and acne scars in my cheeks and for years I have been purchasing many different types of fillers. I would purchase off of ebay and while it would do the job if filling in the holes it also caused me to break out. I thought I would give this product a try and I am happy to report although it doesn't fill in some of my larger pores it doesn't break me out and I can still have some coverage. I am still on the search for a product to help me with treating my pores as well as hiding them temporarily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cwabby

This is not meant to be a primer - it is meant to reduce pores. And it does the job beautifully! I put this on after letting my moisturiser sink in. Then I use a face primer and lastly apply foundation. It truly minimizes my super large pores but doesn't completely erase them. I am normally quite self conscious without makeup on but using porefessional has helped with that heaps. It not only minimizes my pores but also has this like blurry effect where my skin looks evened out more. It lasts about 4-6 hours on me because I have oily combo skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by scarlettmason

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Literally an airbrush app in a tube. I absolutely adore this primer, just a heads up though if you have dry skin make sure you moisturise well because sometimes It clings to dry patches

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this product as a primer and did not see much of a difference in the appearance of my pores, with the exception of those on my nose. When I used this on my whole face, I broke out pretty badly, so I just use it on my nose to reduce the look of my enormous nose pores. The scent is lovely. I would buy again, but only to use on my nose. The price point is pretty terrible, but considering that I will only use a very small amount each day, I think it is a decent investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Mommamego91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the porefessional! it goes on silky smooth and does a fantastic job at hiding my pores. it makes my skin feel and look extremely soft. it is a bit on the pricey side, but one tube will last me well over 6 months because it does not take much at all to do my whole face.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by caramelly87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's hard to try and remember a time that I didn't use this product! Before using this primer my foundation would be non-existant by 2pm (when applied at 7:30am) and I recall looking into a mirror and almost gasping out loud: "Yikes! Have have been walking around with a red shiny nose and blotchy cheeks all morning?"

Then I read about primers and heard from the Benefit counter (at the time I only ever shopped there) that Porefessional would be the best for me.

I use this everyday coupled it with a BB cream - No.7 for winter and a high SPF one for summer - and have to say that it's made such a difference. It glides on easily and makes your skin look and feel smooth and velvety. Liquid foundations work with it really well too.

While it's certainly not the cheapest primer out there, for me it lasts ages so I don't even think about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by underage

I didn't think this was a product I needed until I got a sample in my Ipsy bag. It is seriously amazing!! I only use it on my T Zone and it makes my skin look smooth and flawless. I also feel like it helps my makeup stay longer. I bought the full size of this product

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Ladydeemone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm sort of torn over this product. I do like it, but if you are expecting for it to perfect your skin and make your pores and fine lines dissappear then do not get your hopes up. Porefessional definitely helps with the appearance of pores and lines, but the difference is VERY minimal. It does however leave your skin feeling velvety soft. I would purchase this item again if I'm in Sephora and had some money to burn, but once I run out I won't be running to replace the one that I have. It's nice, but not a life changer. As for the longwear of my makeup, I personally do not apply this all over my face. I tend to keep it in my problem areas (t-zone) and havent really noticed a difference

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

Since i am only 17, i dot have many pore (since im a skin care freak). But i like my skin to look smooth and i would always want my makeup to last longer. I use most long lasting foundations but they always seem to fade by the end of the night.

So i borrowed it from my mom the first time, and it was amazing!! My skin was like a flawless canvas! It looked smooth and the makeup lasted much longer than before, making my blush, bronzer and the rest look fresh.

I dont use it cause i have pores, but because its a great primer! I got the bigger tube so i dont run out (you get more for the value of money).