BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

This worked well but the scent is too strong! It literally felt and smelled as though I had rubbed perfume on my face. The fragrance lingered for at least an hour, after which I couldn't take it anymore. It was so bothersome, I had to wash my face and re-apply my makeup. If you are at all sensitive to fragrance, get a sample of this before purchasing!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I liked so much when I first got it, I loved that it blurs the pores, I was using this daily and it completely clogged my pores! It made bigger and a lot more noticeable! The complete opposite of its purpose. I will not repurchase. If you use it once a week it's fine but not for everyday use.

I received a full size tube of this primer from my mum a couple years ago, used it once and wasn't sure how it worked due to inexperience. More recently I have come back to it after watching people use it on youtube tutorials.

A little goes a long way and you get quite a bit of product for the price (22ml). The primer is slightly tinted orange/foundation coloured, and as someone with fair skin I was worried that it would be noticeable on the skin, but as you blend the primer in it melts into the skin and is transparent. I apply a tiny amount to my nose, inner cheeks, chin, and between my brows. I notice a slight diminishing of pore size, almost as if they have been blurred with photoshop. It also provides a slight matifying quality to the skin. This primer is very lightweight and silky, you definitely can't feel it on the skin once applied.

I am not sure if this product makes my foundation last any longer/better, I will continue to use this product and will edit this review if there are any significant effects.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have had a couple of samples of this and given it the good college try. It goes on like silk and makes my face feel really smooth. But, and it's a big but, under foundation it accentuates every little line I have. Instantly aging. I do not have oily skin, so maybe that's the problem. I will stick with my Smashbox primer. (But I keep trying other things because I can't help myself).

I have been using this for a few months now under my foundation or bb cream and it is amazing on my skin! I use my fingers to rub it in and if feels so soft! Blurs my pores and makes my skin less shiny. Only bad thing I would say is the price, very expensive but luckily I seem to keep finding small bottles of it around the house...

This stuff is amazing! I got a package they had at Murale that came with 2 other products (the oil dabbing stick and face lotion, both of which I didn't really like) and this stuff was great! It doesn't have a pilling result like some primers do (where your makeup clumps), and it didn't make my skin break out the way the Tom Ford sample I tried did. I really like this product and will continue to use it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, I don't use this as an over-all primer. I like using water-based primers the best and this primer is silicone based. Foundation primers with a silicone base is good for those with wrinkles, ice-pick scars, acne scars, etc.

I, myself, use this primer solely on my smile lines to stop my foundation from sinking into my smile lines and balling up. It works wonderfully and i don't have to worry about my makeup sinking into smile lines so I can smile all I want! Yay!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The only reason I even have this product is because my friend gave me a sample size bottle that she had gotten at Sephora. She is always talking about this primer and giving it such high praise, saying it's one of her HG products, so I have to say I was pretty darn excited to give it a try. But it just doesn't work for me. I'm not a fan of primers in general because I just don't like the texture, and this stuff did nothing for my pores whatsoever. It does no harm, but no good either...it just does nothing. I can't afford high-end brands like that anyway, so I don't feel bad about not wanting to repurchase. I will say, though, the packaging is adorable!

Unfortunately this didn't work for me. One of my good friends introduced this product to me one day because I asked her what beauty products she used to make her skin look so smooth. She said it works wonders on pimples and pores. I decided to give porefessional a go. I normally use the Estée Lauder matte perfecting primer, but I decided to give it a go because of all of the great reviews I had read up on the product. When I opened it, I was impressed with the cute packaging. A lot of people say it's too small for the price, but you don't need to use much.

After I applied it to my T-zone (combination skin..) I wasn't really impressed with how it felt. It felt too... Slippery for me. Or at least in comparison to the Estée Lauder primer. At first I liked how my foundation looked. It looked smooth and I couldn't see anything wrong so I decided to see how it would last after a day at work.

After about 3 hours I was mortified. My face was shiny and my pores stood out like crazy, the most they've ever stood out. My face felt like it was tingling too. I tried the product again a few more days and it just didn't work out for me. I really wanted it to work because I had high expectations of this product. I applied it all different ways and still it just didn't suit me, but it made my friends skin look amazing.

I think I'll just stick to my Estée Lauder matte perfecting primer... It lasts all day and I've been using it for the last 3 years. It has never broken me out either.

I'd say give it a go, because everyone's skin is different.

Those who claim that it doesn't last long. I have a full size tube. I've been using it forever and still haven't finished half of it. All you need is a tiny little drop of the product. it should be a pea size, not a walnut size. That works magic.

Popular Primer/ Correctors