Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

on 6/13/2014 12:38:00 PM

I picked up this mascara based on a suggestion off a youtube makeup tutorial & MUA reviews. I can safely say that I love this mascara! I have used falsies (regular) in the past and while I loved it, I found it to become very clumpy as it got older. I've only had this waterproof version for a few weeks so I guess time will tell! I bought this mascara when it was on sale for 4.99! I was looking for a mascara that would hold my curl and hold up during my long 12hr shifts as an RN. Sure enough it did! Not to mention add volume and length...I glanced in the mirror toward the end of my shift & no smudge or raccoon eyes to be seen! It is a bit hard to get off (but not as hard as the "one to one" waterproof mascara by maybelline) just had to let it soak with the maybelline waterproof makeup remover (also on sale) with a cotton ball for a bit & then slowly wipe off. I found that this mascara didn't make my eyelashes as stiff or brittle. No lash breakage. I'm impressed and would buy this mascara again!

on 6/11/2014 7:26:00 PM

If you are Asian, have hooded eyes, or your lashes literally never stay curled, try this mascara! I have over 20 mascara cuz I'm a makeup junkie, and this is the only one I use! Not kidding. None of the high end mascaras could hold curls, which to me I super super important. I'll have all those expensive crappy mascara which gave me length and volume, but doesn't even stay. Thoughout my makeup journey, I kinda gave up on mascara, but my friend recommended it to me, and I instantly fell in love with it! Now I don't even wear false lashes anymore, because this is that amazing! On the other side though, if your lashes are naturally long, curly, and it doesn't fall down like mine, this might not be the one for you, cuz it gives that much drama to your eyes. But as for me, it's my HG! Hands downs down, the best BEST mascara out of my benefit, Dior, lancome, mascaras!<33 if I don't have this, I seriously don't know what I'll do

on 6/4/2014 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The best drugstore mascara I've used to date. I have not tried that many mascaras so I am not a pro in this department but this one seems to be the best so far. It really does add volume and length to my sparse eyelashes. I've used others in the maybelline range but all have been mediocre. This one lives up to its name "The Falsies". And the price is great. Can't complain.

on 5/31/2014 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is currently my HG mascara along with Majolica Majorca's Lash Expander Edge Meister. For a very natural look I would opt for Lash Expander but for days I want my eyelashes to give me more oomph, this is the mascara to go to. The Falsies lengthens my lashes and gives it a lot of volume. It only clumps after a lot of layers, but nobody puts on 5 layers of mascara anyways haha.

on 5/26/2014 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't like this at all, I have normal lashes, but this was so CLUMPY!!! The 1st coat was almost nothing, I barely saw anything, not what you want to see with a first coat eh? Then second coat wasn't that drastic, then I put 3rd coat on and it got all clumpy and made my lashes look so weird!! I was really surprised cuz I need a new mascara for going to the beach. And this wasn't the one. I also didn't really like the brush, well considering I like the plastic much more than bristles. I think I'll just give this to my mom (like I do with all the mascaras that don't work for me)

on 5/13/2014 12:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Been using this product for a long time now. I prefer this drug store mascara over high end mascara any day. It's my favourite go to product and it's definitely waterproof. ( god knows how many times I cried while wearing this) I usually layer this mascara on top of my eye lash primer which makes it look more volumized.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

The best drugstore mascara ever.

Pros:
- Totally waterproof
- Lengthen your lashes
- Gives a nice volume
- Holds your curl all day long
- No clumps, no flakes, no smudge
- No irritation

Cons:
- It dries quite quickly inside the packaging, after 3 weeks it becomes thick and increase the possibility of clumping

on 4/25/2014 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using Maybelline Lash Discovery waterproof mascara for years as my go to summer mascara. I can build up the volume,never smudged on me nor flaked. I've heard good things about this mascara and decided to give it a try. Bought it for less than $6 at target. Honestly, I don't like it. One coat of this only separate and darken my lashes,no volume,no length. 2nd coat gives me spidery looking lashes. I have very average lashes,it's also sparse,short,but luckily my lashes doesn't point downward so I do not curl my lashes on a daily basis. The only redeeming factor is that the formula,even tho it's a wet formula,doesn't weigh my lashes down. So far this mascara haven't smudged on me yet but the true test will be in the summer months. I'm still not sure if I would repurchase.

on 4/19/2014 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

On a normal basis, I look like I have no lashes. Which just basically sucks and since I'm not big on the whole False eyelashes movement just because I'm not fond of the heavy feeling on my lids. This mascara is just the one. Absolutely the one. It really does make you seem like you're wearing false eyelashes but not seeming as if they're too hard on the eyes. They're absolutely gorgeous. It doesn't clump up, it doesn't smell like whatever, it's the right shade of black, and it's not heavy on the eyes. As long as you know how to properly apply the product then you'd get a really good output with it

on 4/17/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I first tried this mascara I absolutely hated it. It made my lashes clump and the formula was all wet and heavy. I tried it again after wiping off the mascara from the wand and the results were okay, it didn't clump and it lengthened and volumised my lashes. My main problem with this mascara, and with almost every mascara I've tried, is the smudging. Even though it's waterproof, it still gave me panda eyes after 5 hours. If not for the smudging, it would be a decent mascara.