November 24, 2014 | 1443 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by laurenoquinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a UD lover, but this little trio is exceptional for the price! It's perfect for traveling, and if I was out of town and forgot eyeshadow this would be an easy pick... Just run by Walgreen's! Creamy, buttery goodness. I apply mine wet for better staying power and intensity. Universally flattering neutrals!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

SON OF A NUTCRACKER I LOVE THIS PALETTE.

Seriously people, these shadows are as smooth and wonderful as having a pen thats ink flows beautifully on paper. And I know what you're thinking,
"That doesn't really seem all that great..."
BUT TRUST ME IT IS. IT IS FANTASTIC.

I mean these shadows are so awesome, they could walk into Mordor, and everyone would be like "Yeah, okay cool." And trust me. one does not simply walk into Mordor.

I bought this on a Walmart trip, because people all over YouTube RAVE about these things, and when I had it in my hand, my cousin goes "Wow you're buying those cheap shadows..." (Because she is a jerk) so I told her I was, and she just says "First, those are really boring colors, and second, poor quality eyeshadow is going to make you look like crap"

And that's when it went down like the Titanic, and I was all "YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER. I WILL SHOW YOU!"

The next day I applied these (And as I said aforetime, they were glorious) and she asked me if I had borrowed one of my moms high end palettes because my eye makeup looked really good. And I said "Uh, no. Actually these are the "cheap shadows" And I shut that jerk up big time. BOOM.

I pity the fool that doesn't AT THE VERY LEAST try any of the Wet 'N' Wild eyeshadow palette's, because they are all magnificent quality for the price. Many of the eyeshadows are dupes for higher quality shadows, and while I have never owned any UD or MAC shadows (I am 17. I do not have a job. And makeup is FLIPPING EXPENSIVE) I have to say, these are probably some of the best quality shadows I have ever owned, and they are extremely cheap!

Long story short, I was able to get back at my snobby jerk cousin with this stuff, which makes it priceless. Although you might not be able to attain sweet revenge with this product, I still hope you'll try it out ;)

17 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ncballerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love with this palette for everyday use! The pinky champagne shade at the bottom of the palette is my favorite of the trio. It is super pigmented and has the most lovely metallic finish. The brown shade in this palette has some shimmer, and I really wish it was matte, but it also has very good pigmentation. Lastly, the white "browbone" shade is matte and looks great as a browbone or inner corner highlight. So overall, this palette is my go-to simple eye makeup look and I definitely recommend you try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by ameleahlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was my first eyeshadow! It's cheap and the colours are pigmented. It's great for beginners! However, the shadows are not long lasting and transfer very easily. Not brilliant, but good for the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I learned how to use eyeshadow from this palette. It's great for beginners because it's cheap, easily available, and it tells you exactly where to put each shade. The pigmentation is fantastic (very comparable to Urban Decay shadows!), and the look is so wearable! I would highly recommend this palette for anyone who is learning where to put eyeshadows. It's small and compact too, so it's great to throw into your purse for touch ups as well.

The shades in this trio are close dupes for Urban Decay shadows as well! They aren't exact, but very similar! The eyelid color is similar to Sin, the crease color is similar to Smog, and the brow bone color is similar to Virgin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The Walking On Eggshells trio is something that I was a little confused about at first. If anyone is really familiar with what Wet N Wild has out in their permanent line of these trios understand what I'm saying, because the other permanent trio they have is Sweet As Candy, which literally almost looks exactly the same just a slightly different shade of pink in the trio. Other than the similarity to Sweet As Candy, this is a very nice and pigmented trio that has a good everyday-anytime kind of look to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK WET AND WILD. I LOVE LIPSTICKS, BLUSH BUTTT. CANT DO THE SHADO W THING
MAJOR FALL OUT, IT JUST GETS EVERYWHERE. ALSO YOU HAVE TO PILE IT ON AND USE A BASE OR PRIMER FOR THESE TO SHOW UP. I PICKED UP LIMITED EDITION TO THES *YOUTUBE-FEARLESS FEMME* BUT RETURNED SOME OF THEM DUE TO THE WEAR NOT BEING GOOD AND ALLTHE FALLOUT, I MEAN I HAD SHADOW EVERYWHERE

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is a great palette for beginners and everyday makeup. The shadows are very pigmented and blendabilty and the colors are very pretty. I find that all of the shadows are too shimmery for everyday wear especially the brow bone color which was the least pigmented shadow. I wish the crease color would have been a matte shade and easier to blend. It would have been nice if it were all matte or satin shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by SM824star

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great palette. I love it for school because its really natural and pretty. You should use primer with it because it will smudge around if you rub your eyes and eventually fade sometimes. The packaging is okay, i wouldn't say it looks very appealing and its hard to open. But overall , its really great. At $2.99 at most drugstores, Walmart, and online, its FABULOUS!!!!!!!1

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

it's a beautiful set that looks good on my blue-green eyes. but it doesn't last long (at least not for a 10 hours work day).