October 31, 2014 | 1175 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast - Blackfire

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by erawr

I absolutely love this eyeliner! It glides on very smoothly and once it sets, it stays put all day! I'm a huge cry-baby and this eyeliner does not budge when I cry. The colour of the liner is very pigmented. It smudges very well but you have to smudge it quickly because once the liner sets, it doesn't budge. I don't like wearing eyeliner on my waterline so I can't comment on how well it performs there.

I'm hoping to try the other colors of this product and I hope that the quality remains the same throughout. Definitely something worth trying!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by lwb123

I bought this liner with high expectations, because I heard a lot about it on Youtube. But, never-the-less, it's an awful product. When I swatched it on my hand, with one swipe pressing pretty hard, it gave a nice, pigmented black color, but it did not give the same effect as a liquid liner would. When trying to apply to my upper lash line as a very, very, thin line, it was awful. I'm afraid if I press harder, then I will get a very thick line, which is not what I'm going for. The smudger doesn't really smudge a line for the life of me. Overall, this was way to expensive ($8.99) for a cheap-y liner. Sorry, Covergirl.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an ok eyeliner. I was looking for a more intense black eyeliner that would be good for the waterline but its neither. I did like that it doesn't bother my contact lenses.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by shoeandpursegal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall a good pencil eyeliner. Glides on well and lasts all day. I can do a nice cat eye look w/this pencil just perfectly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by incognitodorito

I'd just like to say that i haven't purchased a covergirl product in YEARS (think back in highschool which was nearly 8 years ago...) so my expectations of cover girl cosmetics were kind of low. I saw a bunch of people ranting about this liner on youtube and figured i'd give it a shot. I purchased three black eye liners, one from rimmel, one from NYC, and then this... This is by far the best liner i've had! It is semi-comparable (but not entirely) to MAC fluidline in black track but in stick form. Goes on very smooth; had some waterline resistance but i didn't try setting it with a shadow. Line is great, precise, and won't smudge. If this would stay on my waterline, then i do believe i've found a new HG eyeliner... sorry MAC....

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by flirtylashes

It is a good eyeliner. It gives you a very intense black. The only problem with it is that its impossible to sharpen. I literally had to break the smudger off so I could stick a Q-tip in there to push up the liner. It also is very water resistant and is a killer to get off your bottom lash line. Overall its a good eyeliner the only con is the fact that you cant sharpen it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

PROS:
doesn't smudge... at all
drugstore product
nice texture, creamy but not so creamy that you waste product and it slides off
CONS:
smudger is absolute BS
can't get a very thin line
wish it was more pigmented

overall , its pretty amazing and i would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by jmbialek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this eyeliner! I use drugstore liners almost exclusively and this is by far the best one I've ever bought. I grab this liner when I am in a hurry to put my makeup on in the morning and I need a liner that will go on quickly, smoothly, and precisely. I barely need to apply any pressure to my lid and it gives a rich black line without any tugging. Basically this liner is fool-proof! It also stays on all day long for me; though I do have very dry skin and lids so I usually don't have problems with my liners running or fading away.

The only criticism I can come up with is the fact that it does run out quickly. Since it is so smooth and gel-like, the point gets dull easily and I find myself sharpening it all the time, so the liner becomes a stub before you know it. Besides this, I believe this liner is worth every penny.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by heavenscent1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really great drugstore eyeliner, especially if you like softer pencils, like those from Urban Decay or Make Up For Ever. It is a dark true black, and glides on really easily. No tugging at all. I already went out and bought a backup!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by foxieq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good pencil liner that gets liquid-like (keyword like) results. This is the first of its kind that I've ever used, and while I'm definitely not going to say it's HG, it will certainly hold me over until I find the next best thing for me.

If you want a longer lasting line, of course set it with a powder or eyeshadow. This is CRUCIAL is you want a bold line. The consistency is very soft and smooth, so be careful when you're applying (to not overdo!). You don't need the best precision but it's not hard to get a nice, bold, attractive line.

Complaints are that even with the smudger and tip, the pencil is relatively small. Also seems to run out pretty quick. I sharpen the pencil but it will significantly dull within 2-3 uses. I don't know about anybody else but I don't use the smudger at all. What's the use of a liquid look if it's just gonna get smudged?

Otherwise a great liner to try out. Has great wearability and removes easily with simple facial cleanser and water.