November 28, 2014 | 1270 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Forever Sunshine

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

I read a rave review of this somewhere and had to try it even though I don't really get into B&BW anymore.

It *does* indeed smell exactly like Viva la Juicy with a little bit of citrus added. But the citrus wears off quickly and your left with a slightly sweeter and cheaper version of Viva la Juicy. I don't really like either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really I bought Forever Sunshine mainly because I liked the packaging and the name. To me it doesnt smell anything like Viva La Juicy which I adore. It seems like it smells kind of lemony. I like it but it's not something I would wear everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldEllie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the body mist version of this because I wanted the free tote/Into the Wild lotion, and I wanted to try this after reading the reviews. I was a little worried at first because I didn't like how it smelled on me directly out of the container, but after a minute or two it smelled really good. The body mist has really good staying power, so I don't really feel like I need the EDT of this, and it's really cheap.

I will most definitely be stocking up on this scent during the semi-annual sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by hhsrunner2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I was told that it smelled very similar to "Viva La Juicy" which I absolutely adore! When I got to the store I sprayed it and liked it but definitely didn't think it smelled like Viva La Juicy. I thought maybe it was because of all the other scents in the store so I bought it and it smelled no different at home. BUT...to my surprise I loved it. To me it does not smell like Viva but it has it's own lovely scent so I'm a new fan. Definitely recommend that you try it out!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by KCoren

I loved the way it smelled in the bottle and even when I gave it a little test on my hands while in the store - so i bought the lotion and spray. However, a couple days later i promptly returned it. It is definitely one of those love it or hate it kinda scents, i think it may have something to do with the way it works (or doesnt work in my case) with one's body chemistry. i realized it was the vanilla "flavor" in there that wasn't mixing well with me.. I also feel like the strong flowery and vanilla smell is too much for the warmer months and is an "aging" type of smell (as is any super flowery/vanilla smell i think) if ya like it, then great, but if youre more into sweet smells, this probably isn't for you. fruity crisp scents are always a better choice in my book - no one wants to be overpowered by someone else's lotion, perfume, or cologne!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by CassidyThe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the travel size body spray that I got free with a coupon. Smells just like Escada!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by livelaughlovelots

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Three words sum up this product... I. Love. It. It smells like vanilla and citrus mixed together. When people come near me they say, "Mm, you smell wonderful! Almost like vanilla!" I found it perfect for summer even though I bought it in winter. It smells like balance, more fruity than floral, and not too musk. It's now my signature scent. I like it because I found it plenty strong, never overbearing though. It is very girly. If I had to put a style to the perfume, it would be the preppy, popular, free-spirited and bubbly. I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by veggiegirl11

This is a great fragrance. Citrusy and very fresh, but also sexy and fun. Kind of puts me in mind of DKNY Be Delicious. Not the same smell, but the same "kind" of smell, if that makes sense.

Great for any age group, day or night, and would be appropriate for any season. Definitely try this out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by CoconutCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My husband rarely comments on my perfumes other than to say, "Yeah, it smells pretty good" or "It's not bad" and then it's because I've asked him what he thought, not because he felt like offering an opinion. Well, I tried this on and when I got home he said, "Whatever you're wearing, that one smells good." So of course, we hopped in the car, drove over to BBW and I bought the entire line. I scored too because I'd taken one of those receipt surveys that get you $10 off a purchase of $30, it was during a B2G1F/B3G2F sale AND if you bought the EDT, you got a Body Lotion free. So for under $40 I got the EDT, the Body Lotion, the Hand Cream and the Shower Gel. I just wish they'd make this in the Shea Cashmere Hand Cream. The fact that they haven't expanded the line makes me worry that they will retire it. I hope not because this fragrance is AMAZING! It's such a warm, smooth scent and everyone I know LOVES it. When I got out of the shower after we'd gotten home after buying it, my husband said, "What did you spray back in the bedroom?" and I said, "My new stuff..." and he said, "Wow, that stuff DOES smell freakin' GOOD!" I'm sold.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by hownowbrownmj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What's not to love here? Keeps me feeling roasty/toasty in the colder months! Feels bright, fresh, and alive on the skin, and is reminiscent of the tropics. When the sun hides, I break this out and somehow, it feels like mid-summer. A must for those of us who live in sweaters and can't take the chill of a long winter!