Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great Color (I think I have nude) and stays on for a long time. Works perfectly! I recommend to anyone!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

So impressed by this gloss! One of the longest wearing lip glosses I've ever owned, it even beats my high-end ones! It's not at all sticky and gives one of the glossiest shines I've ever seen. This is officially one of my favorite products.

on 12/25/2012 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I stumbled upon this product at my local drugstore, and since I was searching for a clear lipgloss, I bought it in the shade "Infinitely Pretty." It looked gorgeous on my lips, with a great clear sheen to it that made my lips look fuller. I often used it on top of lipsticks to enhance them. Its staying-power was not exceptional.

However, after several weeks, the great floral scent and taste of it (I cannot describe it any other way) totally changed. It began to taste very much like rotten fruit. In addition, the color changed from clear to translucent yellow. I cannot figure out what caused this horrible transition; I took great care of this gloss. All I know that the taste and scent became unbearable, and I threw it away soon after.

I would definitely never purchase this product again, although the look it gave me was fantastic while it lasted.

on 12/17/2012 8:57:00 PM

Picked this up in Target without previously reading reviews. I was very surprised. No it does not last 6 hours but I find it last longer than your average gloss. Looks delightful and my pocketbook likes the price!

on 12/17/2012 5:59:00 PM

I own this in one shade -- I think it's Captivate Me, at any rate, it's a pinky/berry shade. I keep it in my bag almost all the time, because for my colouring it goes with everything. Plus it's moisturizing and does last a long time. No, of course it doesn't stay perfectly glossy and colourful for 6 hours -- silly advertizing. No lip gloss I've ever tried does that. But it does last longer than most, and with nice pigmentation, no crusty glitter, etc. The slightly bendy, curved wand is nicer than most doefoot applicators, too.

on 12/9/2012 6:50:00 PM

Wore off VERY quickly. Not impressed.

on 11/27/2012 5:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW10 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

I own many of these because at one time, I really liked the formula because it has alot of slip in the gloss and is the farthest thing from sticky. Not so sure I like the formula anymore, because the slip means you end up reapplying alot.

Non-Stop Glamour looks like a less pigmented version of Orgasm lipgloss. Golden peachy pink.

All Day Seduction is one of the more pigmented glosses, it looks like a grapefruit red pink with golden shimmer on my lips. Very beautiful.

on 11/14/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this lip gloss. I am on my third tube and will definitely keep a tube with me. I can't remember the first color I bought but it was a subtle pink and I liked it, but then I switched to the color, My Eternity (which is a pinky mauve) and I like this, but I will be finding my original color and switching back as this mauvy color doesn't have a lot of color for me.

The only drawback, and probably WHY I'm on my third tube...it doesn't last long. I find that I'm reapplying it literally every hour if not sooner.

on 11/6/2012 8:35:00 PM

Favorite lipgloss ever!!

on 11/5/2012 3:59:00 PM

For drugstore gloss this is pretty good. It doesn't last 6 hours but it does stay longer than average gloss and survives me drinking water continuously. It won't last through a meal but then no gloss I ever tried does that. I have it in Eternity, pretty mauve nude shade, its a cool shade and I think would look good on most pale brunettes(which is what I am). Color intensity is about average-not too sheer but not too pigmented. I really like it and thinking about getting another color

Recommended for Medium Skin