E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE
nothing that i dont love about this
perfect, pink, matte, and it blends beautifully
what more could you ask for

on 3/4/2013 3:51:00 PM

This, along with MAC's Cremeblend blush in Posey are my all time favorite blushes ever. Pink passion is a beautiful bright, bright pink. It goes on a little heavy, because it's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I feel like this blush is so versatile and build-able that it could be used on everyone from white-pale to darker skinned ladies and still look gorgeous. For $3, it's so pigmented. I was so surprised. It was not at all what I expected, it was better! I love using this with a smokey eye or days when I just apply winged black cream liner to my top lid. The staying power is pretty impressive as well. On me, it has lasted all day. I usually get ready around 11am, and by 9:30-10pm, it was still visible. I definitely recommend E.L.F's blushes to those of you who love NARS and MAC blushes, but don't love their prices.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This color blush looks very neon hot pink in the pan. Once applied on the cheeks it is a beautiful pink that looks like a natural blush on my NC 25 skintone. The pigmentation is great and blends very easilly. Great product.

on 2/16/2013 6:19:00 PM

this is the perfect dupe for pink swoon by mac! it's well pigmented cheap and the packaging is adorable! i really love the bright ink color!

on 2/10/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just a really great pigmented matte cool pink blush. I was a little apprehensive before I got this since I haven't had good experiences with drugstore face products in the past, but when I saw the raves for this blush, I decided to give it one more shot. I have to say I did not expect this to wow me the way it did! I love this blush so much, it gives my skin a nice healthy flush. I use this on a daily basis now, and I definitely plan on buying a few more the next time I make an order. For $3 a pop, I don't see why not!

I have never had an elf studio blush before. I have seen a bunch of rave on MUA and YT. I decided what the heck, what do I have to lose? I went to target and purchased this blush. big mistake. I did not like it at all. I normally like that bright pink Barbie colored pink. for me this had very little pigmentation. I prefer my Wet n Wild blushes

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just got this blush about a week ago and I wear this one almost everyday!! Sooo pigmented, color is just beautiful! It lasts all day on me. It wont go on too harsh if you just stipple a tiny bit at a time. This is my favorite out of all of them. :)

on 1/21/2013 9:02:00 PM

I love this blush! It's only $3.00, and the color is great. This is great for people who are just starting with make up because it's cheap and just fantastic. It compliments my not-to-pale skin tone, and I will definitely repurchase it.

on 1/21/2013 4:37:00 PM

Usually I stay away from pink blushes, especially bright ones as I dont really tend to like how the look with my medium, warm undertoned skin...But since this blush is only $3, I thought, worth a shot! This blush is pigmented and surprisingly looks great on my skin! I tend to be drawn more to bronze or warm/peach coloured blushes...This is one of the few pink blushes that actually compliments my skintone...It gives me a 'fresh' look, definitely use a light hand when applying...For those of you who tend to prefer peach/bronzy blushes, this one is definitely worth a shot...This is my 'go to' pink blush...Would definitely repurchase,.

on 1/15/2013 11:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is my favorite elf blush...it is such a beautiful bright pink....it just gives me this cute flushed cheed look....the only complaint i would have is that it tend to disappear on me during the day...i have no idea how that happens

Popular Blush Products