July 22, 2014 | 2461 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Elizadang

I absolutely love this product! It is seriously holy grail material to me. I know people talk about it being chalky and powdery, but I definitely do not have those problems. It does have some fallout, but it depends what kind of brush you use. I use a dense blush brush and have no problems with fallout. The color honestly last me all through the day. I go to school and have personal fitness, where I sweat like crazy. We run bleachers and I still have this blush on at the end of the day. The color goes so well with my medium skin tone and it can be built up for a more intense pink. It's so bright and gorgeous that I couldn't go without it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

There is NO WAY IN HELL THIS IS EVEN CLOSE TO BOBBI BROWN'S PALE PINK! I have pale pink and it's ridiculous how anyone could even fathom comparing the two! Just because it's bright in the pan alike- doesn't mean it's comaprable or a dupe! Wow, first of all you get what you pay for- this blush in any color is CHALKY as hell..I mean really???
Pure rubbish. If you want cheap, stick to something like Revlon or Maybelline!
The FALLOUT is like crazy! Pigmentation sandy not smooth. I absolutely HATE this product.
Tried to give this away but just threw it in the trash. Waste of a dollar- seriously the plastic container it's in is worth more than this rubbish!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely blush, and slightly more yellow toned version of Nars Gaiety. If you're not comfortable spending over $20 on Gaiety or you're worried you wouldn't like it or get the use out of it, I recommend this. It'll still give you that pop of bright pink that you'll want in a more comfortable expendable price range. Also, Gaiety can come across as extremely chalky on deeper skin tones due to it's paleness, I find this to be more flattering due to the yellow in it and not nearly as chalky in appearance when applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far the best blush! The first time i used it i kinda looked like a clown. Lol a little goes a long way light skinned girls. The best way to apply this is with a stipple brush or powder brush. I use lancome brushes (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a gorgeous pink blush. For the longest time I thought I could never wear bubblegum pink blushes, but after a brave try with this, I was in love. I wore this blush nonstop for almost a month because this is everything I was from a blush-- natural healthy pink flush that instantly brightens my face. It is a gorgeous matte bubblegum pink that honestly looks neither cool nor warm, so anyone can really pull this off. And the the price, one could never go wrong. Good job ELF! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by 4misstish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really hesitant to buy this at first. A fellow makeup artist recommended it me but when I saw it in the package I thought it looked to bright, expecially for a red-head. However, since the product was only $3.00 I decided there wasnt' much to lose and purchased the blush. OH boy, am I glad I did. This is a stunning color! The blush gives a soft pink flush to the cheeks without being to overpowering and looks amazing! I am so glad I decided to take a chance. The price is astonishing and worth every penny and more. I now recommend this to all my friends and clients as well and have purchased it to keep in my makeup case as well as my persoanl collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always went for really soft, light blushes, until I read the reviews for this one and thought I'd give it a try. What a lovely product.
I use the big e.l.f. stipple brush to apply it, and I get the prettiest pink flush. It's scary in the package but don't let that stop you! I'm relatively fair and it looks so pretty on my skin when I apply it this way.
It's only $3, the packaging is sturdy and expensive-looking, and the product is great. Can't say enough good things about this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Simply awesome. I have a very similar color from Lorac, but that one has shimmer. I love that this is matte and the color pops without looking obnoxious. It goes on sheer, but still has nice payoff. Don't be afraid, try it especially if you have olive skin. It's a glow-from-within look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was getting tired of using the same colors over and over again and decided to go ahead and try this based on such good ratings and reviews here. I am not disappointed! Yes, the color is very intimidating, but just like everyone else says...it's so beautiful on! It's very pretty on its own, or paired with a light bronzer. So happy that I took a chance on it, and for $3.00 you certainly can't go wrong!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kristinamw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a beautiful color! I was terrified of the color but it goes on so beautiful. It is a little chalky and you'll have to apply more than you would with most blushes, but for the price I don't think that's a problem. The color is a great day to day for my pale skin and it always makes me look awake and healthy.