Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 12/23/2014 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is amazing stuff! For a while i was using a cheap version by Kiko which did the job but last for a few hours before it wears off. This is amazing stuff! So i was in Debhanams looking and browsing the Urban Decay Range when the MUA explained the deal which was two for £20 which is a total bargain, she asked if she can try it on my face and i said sure. I explained that i have a oily t zone and i like the dewy finish but i also like it slightly mattiefied lol if that makes sense! So when she sprayed shes like i know! It feels wet but it will dry up and it dead and it makes my makeup look sooo fresh. No cakeyness. It does not cling to any dry patches or run down you face or ruin your makeup it is just perfect. Absolutely love this! Urban decay you did good! Hope this helps x

on 12/20/2014 5:07:00 AM

The very best setting spray ever!!! I have oily acne prone skin. I also have melasma and acne scars (pitted and discoloration) that requires that I apply multiple layers of foundation and concealer on trouble spots and then set with a powder to set. Oftentimes, the layers result in a cake face appearance. In the past, I would just deal with the dry cake face for a few hours until my natural oilyness started coming though to give me a bit of luminosity. About an hour of the luminosity, my makeup would just start to melt off. Then I discovered the All Nighter. :) It takes away the cake face appearance, helps my makeup to last all day and gives me that healthy glow appearance back to my skin. The mist is superfine and doesn't disturb foundation or concealer at all. It has a light fresh scent that doesn't overpower when applying and disappears quickly. My only con is that it is so expensive.

on 12/19/2014 11:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is my first makeup setting spray so I really can't compare it to any other brands. It's suppose to help set your makeup and make it last longer. My face is combo but more on the oily side so I mostly use powder foundation. With a couple sprays, this product helps blend my makeup better and reduce that cakey look. It gives a satin look afterwards, which I like. However, after a couple hours I still feel like my makeup is wearing off. Idk how I feel about this as far as long lasting goes, but I do like it as a setting spray to help blend my makeup

on 12/17/2014 12:28:00 PM

I love this product, but took off a lippie because of the price. I have oily skin and this is the only thing that keeps my makeup looking fresh and cake-free. This one works better than the deslick version in my opinion. I have repurchased and would repurchase again. Wish it were not so expensive, but if it works it is worth it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My makeup lasts all day, and night to add. feels light, and doesnt leave a film on the skin. Great!!

on 12/14/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Paired with a primer, this keeps my makeup on forever! The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging, having two lids is kind of annoying, and the finish of the bottle picks up all the dust and loose powder and stuff kicking around in my makeup bag.

on 12/14/2014 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This review covers All Nighter, Chill and Dew Me collectively. I was a huge fan since my first trial size of All Nighter and until this very week. All three set makeup beautifully, especially powder foundation, and I take full responsibility for not paying attention to the ingredients before now. I needed something that would hold my makeup in place for long hours and UD provided that in multiple formulas. Unfortunately, my skin can no longer tolerate the alcohol. If you've ever been really dry you've experienced your skin desperately absorbing your foundation in search of moisture and that's what's been happening when I've used UD setting sprays recently. It's not a good look. I didn't notice this before but my skin is drier (age, weather, general non-compliance) and this just isn't for me anymore. I am grateful for the many great makeup days made possible by Urban Decay but I must, with great regret, dispose of this product.

Edit: I can't stress enough how much I relied on the Urban Decay setting sprays. My hairdresser told me the alcohol in aerosols evaporates and therefore shouldn't be drying so I investigated for quite awhile before abandoning it. I tried eliminating my primer, adding oil to my moisturizer, switching foundations, eliminating setting powder and being really stingy with it. It just doesn't work for me (right now) based on my skin's current modus operandi but that doesn't mean it isn't worthwhile. Setting Spray, it's not you. It's me. I'm currently using a DIY of rose water and glycerin and, so far, so good.

on 12/12/2014 2:18:00 PM

No effect at all on my makeup. In anything, I felt my eye shadow was more apt to settle into my creases with this product than without it.

I didn't see notice any difference so just to be fair, I covered the left side of my face and just used it on the right and sure 'nuff, the right side of my face looked no better and maybe even worse than the left side of my face. I wouldn't even use this product if it were free.

on 12/9/2014 11:04:00 PM

This product was terrible. Used it once and I will definitely be returning it. I have never used setting sprays before, but I can tell this one is junk. I followed the instructions, did the "X" and "T" thing.
It did make my foundation and powder look less cakey, but 8 hours later my eyeshadow was creased!! My eyeshadow never creases, especially after 8 hours!
I may try a different setting spray, or I might just mist my face with water to get rid of the powdery effect. At least water wont crease my eyeshadow.

on 12/8/2014 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

By far my favourite make-up setter. I've heard people rave about it but I didnt understand until i tried it. My skin was glowing and it looked very radiant. Very happy with this product and I would definitely bite the cost again for it!