October 31, 2014 | 845 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by jademichelle9

It's great value cos it lasts ages (still got half a bottle and I bought it 7 months ago and use it 5 days a week) it gives a lovely soft dewy finish which is perfect for photos. Not to mention that your make up really does stay put ALL NIGHT. I've even committed the sin of going out in last nights make up simply cos it did not budge and still looked fresh. The way I apply is in a X across my face BEFORE and AFTER applying the make up. The spray won't work as well if you just do one or the other.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by savyy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This would make your makeup look dewy and take away that powdery dry look and I also love the spray bottle which mists my face nicely but this didn't help my makeup stay put longer. My homemade spray works better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by nic0lee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, used with a primer it makes my make-up last for at least 12 hours - with one touch up with powder. As I have oily skin, I have found it hard to make my make-up last all day with minimal touch up's, but this product works wonders. Compared to their De-Slick setting spray (more suited towards those with oiler skin types, like mine), I have found the All Nighter setting spray to be better at controlling the oils and making my make-up look flawless all day long. I do think this product is worth the price, as it lasts such a long time! The packaging is simple yet very 'Urban Decay' as the new bottle and its box have this strange swede feeling to them, which I like! Overall, I would re-purchase this product in a heart beat, it's a make-up meltdown life saver!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

Love this spray! Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or dry it out. On top of a primer, this works wonders for lasting power, and helps to give your face a radiant, dewy, no-makeup makeup look. Also adore the packaging :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by bribi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I took it back. I didn't notice any difference and for that price I want to see a BIG difference

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am on my third bottle (almost finished) of this and I urge you - if you want to have your makeup last all day in a rainy, humid weather - go and buy this spray! It was certainly one of my best mu investments. BRILLIANT product.

I love my cream products which look much nicer than powders on my dry skin but these can also fade quickly, my skin just laps these up. All Nighter just makes them stay nice and vivid for much longer. Also whenever it looks like I've used too much powder (a shiny T zone is a common problem when one has a dehydrated skin) I spray this (even if I do not have a 16 hours working day ahead of me when my MU HAS to last) and things go back to normal.

I was using a setting spray from Clarins before but this one is much more economic. Also the spray nozzle is genius - the mist it produces is very, very fine, 3 sprays on my face are enough hence the bottle lasts me about a year (I always buy the larger size as it is such a staple in my routine now).

I know that UD has changed a bottle design recently but I hope they have not changed the nozzle spray! The new design looks a bit posher and I just hope it works - but in the end who cares about the design of a bottle if the application does not work?

It does not smell with anything either which is a big plus in my books, does not cause pimples or allergy (at least not in my case) just works and this is the most important bit.

I did not see much difference between this one and their other mattifying spray which I bought once and in the end I gave it away to a friend. Anyway, I am now after a slightly more dewy effect and as someone here has already mentioned it gives you a slight glow when it sets. I add a tiny bit of powder just on to my forehead and tip of my nose so that unwanted shine is easily remediable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

amazing product. I love it. it works wonders. but next time I would but it straight from Scindinavia instead of spending so much money on urban decay. I definitely recommend though

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by RedLipConnoisseur

This is a lovely product that does make my make up stay in place and last longer. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 6:01:00 AM More reviews by turtledove1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm sorry but this stuff is amazing! I bought it originally for a wedding where I was maid of honour and my makeup had to last. And it was July so the weather was pretty warm. My makeup looked perfect all day and well into the night. I now cannot exist without it and use it regularly. I usually buy the travel size which Debenhams do, I think are around £9. This lasts me about three months. I do agree it makes you a bit shiny looking part way through the day which is odd but a swipe of powder and it's fine. It also feels very refreshing to spray on in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

This spray is pretty good, I find it works better if you spray it on a clean brush and than use the wetted brush to dab on your face. It actually helps everything lock into place. For me, it helps extend my makeup for about 5 hours more, which is pretty amazing for me:D