Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 10/2/2014 2:16:00 PM

Amazing product!! Sets my make up and keeps it looking fresh all day. I have combination skin with quite an oily t-zone and this product has definitely made a noticeable difference to the appearance and staying power of my foundation without feeling like it's clogging my pores.

on 9/22/2014 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Extremely versatile product that I wish I purchased earlier! It turns any foundation into a long wearing one, with very little product. I love using this with mineral makeup, which I love because it doesn't trigger sensitive skin... but hate because it has no lasting power.

I have extremely combo skin (Tzone very oily/cheeks very dry) so I usually use moisturizing foundations. These don't last long on my tzone, but spraying this has helped me stay matte longer. I still have to blot, but it's after 7ish hours. That's much better than every 4 hours like before!

Before using this spray, when I went to blot half the foundation came off. But with all nighter, only a little comes off on the paper. Even with mineral makeup, which doesn't stick to my face at all.

Price is a little high... $30 for a large bottle. I'm not sure how long it lasts, but I will likely repurchase anyway.

on 9/17/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

pure crap. thank goodness i bought the small size. does absolutely nothing for me. sprayed it before makeup application and after and my makeup looked the same. worse if anything. i don't understand the positive reviews and I don't have oily skin at all. far from it. i stand by the belief that setting sprays don't work. just get a good primer and your makeup will stay put.

on 9/16/2014 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm really not impressed with this at all. For the price you pay you think the product would work better.It does have a nice, fine mist and it It does help your makeup stay on better than if you didn't use a setting spray, but compared to some other ones I've tried its almost useless. My skin gets oily after about an hour or two and by about 5 hours or so a lot of my foundation has already faded off.

Bottom line: For the price of this, you can find a different one that actually works. I will not be repurchasing.

on 9/13/2014 5:22:00 PM

This product was great for touchups or for creating a more natural look taking the edge off powder etc. however did not last more than 4-5hrs for me and I would see the usual fading of makeup, oiliness in some areas, etc.
I have found that I prefer Kat von D's LocknLoad spray in the Urban Decay bottle.

on 8/26/2014 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

From work to dinner then to the club, my make up application still looks flawless. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I bought the smaller sized one, but when I repurchase I will definitely buy the regular sized one! It's a must have!

on 8/10/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This helps mainly with keeping my eye makeup in place. I have really oily skin and I should've bought the oil control version of this I think. This does make my makeup last longer than usual but still not as long as I'd like. However, if I use a Mattifier under my makeup as well as the all Nighter setting spray, my makeup lasts about 12 hours. So I think this will work better for people that don't have oily skin like me.

on 8/7/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just didn't feel like this did anything! My makeup stayed in the same. Not worth the money.

on 7/27/2014 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Another pretty good product. Seems like I'm on a role writing about pretty good products tonight. I bought this from Sephora can't remember how much it cost although I think it was a little pricey. I use this every time I wear makeup and I really like it. It feels nice on your face and by the end of the day my makeup looks pretty much the same unless I did some kind of workout or was in a hot place. Could be a little better but I'm going to finish it for sure. I bought this because I lost my MAC mineralizing spray which I loved. It was honestly a lot better than this. Made my makeup stay better and if my makeup looked cakey and I sprayed this on my face it would blend it out somehow and make my face look more natural. Anyways I would buy the All Nighter spray again because it was pretty decent. :)

on 7/23/2014 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is totally holy grail product! I went out clubbing, I applied my makeup at 5pm, and after all the dancing and sweating in the club, at 4 am, I expected my makeup to be gone, but when I asked my friends about my makeup, they were all so impressed, they said it looked as if I've just applied it, nothing came off. This seals your makeup in. I have oily skin, and makeup has a tendency to slip off, not when I'm using all-nighter. I apply this before I apply makeup and after everything is complete. love this stuff!