MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use this BB cream to cover my acne/ cyst blemishes. It provide medium to full coverage. Although market for dry skin, which was why I bought it, you would need a good moisturizer underneath. I have normal to slightly dry skin (which is probably normal in the summer though). Yet when I use this BB cream, it feel a bit powdery and cling to dry patches. This was use on top of the oily Garnier bb cream. It work best on me when i have both the garnier bb cream and neutrogena oil-free moisturizer on the bottom. Then it look natural. Mind you i use it as spot-treatment only, not all over the face. But with the growing acne/cyst colony taken habitat on my cheek right now, "spot" is a limited description.
I am nc15-nc20, more so nc20 in the summer. No. 23 perfectly matched my skin when it first goes on, but oxidize a tad darker. It is more grey-olive undertone than peach-pink undertone. Good for people who don't want to look whiter than they are in the summer.
Can be a good bb cream but is temperamental (meaning need a bit more work). In my humble opinion, a heavy coverage bb cream is better than a concealer at concealing blemishes, just because it blend it better, and it oxidizes to match your skin. So i feel less "oops i have a pimple and i need to cover it" feel when i wear this. just my 2 cents.

on 4/30/2013 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Very good bb cream. It is easily blended with fingers, comes packaged in a gorgeous hard plastic case with a pump, and is suitable for my sensitive skin ( paraben, mineral oil, alcohol, GMO, Triclosan and Benzophenone- free). It lasts for 7+ hours for me, and has only a very slight scent, which I happen to like, but it fades soon after application. Light to medium coverage with a natural finish. It also has spf25 PA ++

Only a few downfalls: small colour selection ( shade 23 is a little pink for my quite yellow skin, and takes a very long time to adjust to my skin tone a little) can cling to dry patches, and pricey (~$37 AUD for 45g instore) but I believe you can buy this online for much much cheaper. In all, a very good bb cream, but won't be repurchasing because it doesn't really match my skin.

EDIT: shade 23 matches my winter skin quite well- not perfectly, but with the light coverage I opt for it's quite good. Changed repurchasing status because after trying out other bb creams I've realised how much I love the light, blendable texture of this one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I quite like the packaging, it's different and its a reasonable price too. However the color does not suit me that much.

I love this BB cream, it's that simple. Nothing compares to it for me. It glides on smooth and blends in completely with my skin tone. It brightens my completion, covers my dark circles, and red spots. It does not break me out, it is hypoallergenic. I bought it in number 21 and it blends like a dream. This was the first BB cream I've tried, and I bought some samples off eBay and LOVED it. It is somewhat pricy though, at about 10.99 for 20 ml, but for the quality I can live with that.

You do have to be careful where you buy it though, I bought a large bottle off of eBay over 6 months ago from here in the states, and it turned out to be counterfeit. I was highly dissapointed. There is a reputable seller on eBay who sells authentic Missha products from South Korea and if you want more info, message me about it. :) You can also get it directly from their website but it is more expensive, but at least you'll know it isn't fake.

Anyways, I've tried other BB creams like the CG smoothers, and it broke me out. Also tried Christian Gio Paris BB cream from South Korea but my skin broke out and I had to stop using it. My skin seems to be finicky so a lot of products don't work on me. But this one does, I always end up back to this one. Works wonderfully and I even get compliments from my Boyfriend. ;)

I highly recommend, don't buy into western BB creams try a sample of Missha and see how it works for you, it comes in three shades, #13 super fair skin (like bright white) milky beige, #21 natural beige and it works on my fair skin, and #23 the darkest one natural yellow beige.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this on Ebay, a 45ml, for 17 dollar, in color 23, Natural yellow beige, SPF 25 . I think its a reasonable price.

The package quality is really good !

Im trying Korean BBs for the first time , and it didnt dissappoint.

The difference between Missha Perfect cover and Missha signature BB is the ingredients . This one is is supposed to have only natural ingredients , paraben free and so on. It claims to fit for those with sensetive skin . I really like that it has natural ingredients , exactly what I was looking for.

The shade was a little too light for me even tho I bought the darkest shade.

The coverage is quite good, especially compared to drugstore foundations.
The moisture wasnt enough, it was flaking my skin, and it was drying it out . Remember to moisture ur skin before you apply . I didnt.

I wear it at work today , and my skin looked so dry ! Later I put Bare Escentuals foundation instead and it was much better .

It has a little strong scent , which I dont mind, as it goes away in sometime.

In general, I like this BB cream , but I wouldnt buy it again , as I like to try new stuff.

I just got this, so I can not say anything about long term results. I will update this review later on :)

on 3/11/2013 7:25:00 AM

My go to BB cream. A friend at work introduced me to BB creams and I'm so glad she did. I got my Missha BB cream from a trusted seller on ebay for about $11 AUD delivered to Australia. I also have a Skin79 BB cream but I prefer the feel, smell and finish of my Missha BB cream. I feel like I'm really splurging when I use this as it feels and has a finish of products ten times it's price!
For day wear I put on a finishing powder afterwards but for night time I just apply this BB cream after a light moisturiser and get a more 'dewy' look.
Love it! Will definitely repurchase!

on 3/11/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this off ebay from a well-respected seller that Bubz Beauty on youtube suggested. I was drawn to the Signature Real Complete, as oppose to the Perfect Cover, because the Signature Real is said to be hypoallergenic on the Missha website, and said to contain peptide complex, gingko water and 50 kinds of botanical complex, provide abundant moisture and nutrients to the skin to help make it healthy, Non-chemical, Paraben-free, Mineral oil-free, Alcohol-free, GMO-free, Triclosan-free, Benzophenone-free. So this really sounded like something I wanted to try, and I am glad I did.

Never in my life have I loved a foundation quite like this one, and I have tried probably thousands of drugstore and high-end makeup products. This is amazing. It works wonders for my dry skin, doesn't cling to my dry patches, glides over blackheads on the nose area, covers breakouts, redness, AND UNDER-EYE CIRCLES, and mine are pretty bad (black/blue/purple)
when I use this - concealer is optional. If i use concealer with this product, its just for highlighting purposes, not coverage. This product makes my skin look flawless and like I am not wearing any makeup at all, yet gives high coverage. I feel confident with people getting close to my skin, it looks so real and truly perfect, yet I am amazed at the light weight feel and high coverage I am getting out of it. It is truly remarkable. I want to try more BB creams in the future.

on 3/7/2013 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My least favorite Missha bb cream, but that doesn't mean that this isn't good, just not as good as the other two I tried. This is so watery! I like bb creams with creamier textures. This has pretty high coverage just like Missha's other bb creams, but it's slightly more dry than the perfect cover and the cho bo yang, which is why I don't like this that much. Looks slightly less natural. Again no.21 is a good match for nc20

on 2/20/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect, but expensive. I got mine for 40.70SGD. I'm shade 23.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have a hard time finding products that match my extremely fair skin tone, especially in the winter. Generally colors like MAC NW15 are good in the summer, but most are too orange in the winter. This cream in #13 is super pale, looks incredibly natural, and feels amazing. It is so smooth going on and lasts all day. I usually have oily skin, but my skin isn't the least bit shiny all day when I use this. The cream looks like my skin only better. The coverage is really sheer, so if you are trying to cover up serious blemishes, I would suggest you try a different product or apply concealer over the BB cream. I recommend this product to anybody, especially those with very fair skin. It looks like you aren't wearing makeup, you just have really clear, smooth skin.

EDIT: After using this for a couple weeks, I noticed it didn't blend into my skin as well. It looked streaky, with or without a primer. I still love the fact that it's such a light color, but now that it's not the dead of winter I don't really need something quite that pale. Also, my skin has been clearing up, so I'm using fewer products on my face in general.