Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 9/20/2011 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Man, I should have known better than to buy the hype and believe in a drugstore blush. The only drugstore blush I've used, ever, that wasn't disappointing, was Milani's baked blush. This one.. just chalky. The color is a decent, flattering, dusty rose, but the actual consistency is just not up to my blush-standards. Would not repurchase.

on 9/12/2011 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this blush! Great price nice colors and it's pretty pigmented but also buildable, I plan on buying more colors!!!

on 9/11/2011 11:51:00 PM

I have been using this blush for almost 6months now, and it's the only one I go back to for daily use. It's buildable and suits many skin tones! I have asian, yellow under-toned beige skin and it looks lovely for both summer and winter. I don't think I need to use over $20 for a high end blush when this one does me so much good

on 8/13/2011 6:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this blush! It has been my go to blush for almost two years now. I love how Santa Rose looks on my skin and the tone suits many looks! I have re-purchased this time and time again. I find that Pink Rose is too bright for my skin whilst I wear Bronze more as an evening/going out shade. Santa Rose is just perfect for every other time of the day :). My only complaint about the packaging would be that I sometimes find the container difficult to open but apart from that it's perfect. I don't know what I would do if this were ever to be discontinued!

on 8/7/2011 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I actually really like this blush. The color is very good because I'm extremely pale and anything too pigmented is an instant kill. However, yes, the packaging is very, very flimsy and cheap, and it is a bit sparkly.

on 8/6/2011 6:43:00 PM

I got it this at Wal-Mart for only about $4.98, which is a pretty great price for the size of the blush.
I would say the only con is the packaging is not great: quite flimsy, and the covers on the Rimmel blushes sometimes tend to snap off after a while, but the pros of this blush make up for it.
It is a beautiful mixture of peach and pink, and the color payoff is great. A tiny bit of shimmer, but more on the matte side which is great because lately find it very hard to find a light colored drugstore blush that isn't drenched with shimmer. Looks great on my fair complexion and blends easily, giving my cheeks a nice warm glow.. very appropriate for work/school, or night time as well.

on 8/6/2011 11:01:00 AM

This is a great and inexpensive blush that I have repurchased three times. I really enjoy the colour as it's soft, sheer, glowy, and compliments my fair complexion. The colour is a nice mixture of peach and pink with slight shimmer, that isn't too glittery or obnoxious. Definitely an item I will continue to own and repurchase.

on 7/21/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

excellent colour and goes on very well. I also brush it across my eyelids for daytime colour. Really really pleased with this product. good natural look.

on 7/21/2011 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this blush yesterday and have been wearing it all day.. I love this color. It is so pretty and natural looking. Really adds a nice glow to my skin.. And you can't beat the price.
My only problem with it is the packaging (really cheap) and the brush sucks (:

on 7/1/2011 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This blush is probably one of my favorite blushes I have ever tried. I bought it only for 1.38 because CVS was having it 75% off its normally 4 to 5 dollar price. It is such a pretty color that I could not have passed it up. However when I went home and swatched the color on my hand, it was really sheer color and came up like nothing. I was so dissapointed. But a couple days after my purchase, I decided to try it on my face and ended up loving it ! It is a really pretty natural sheer color. I love it for an everyday use. The only cons is that first the packaging really sucks, the brush is just trash (but who really ever uses the brush right ?) and if you have acne like me, it will just highlight it and make it apparent. Other than those cons, this is my HG blush ! TIP: Because it is so sheer, and you want a more apparent BOLD color, use a cream product under it, whether it is a cream blush or cream bronzer (:

Popular Blush Products