Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 11/7/2011 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not really one for blush but when I do wear it I wear this. Its so soft and gives me a hint of color nothing ridiculous which is what I've always been scared of. This truely is a beautiful color and is very subtle.

on 10/15/2011 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Santa Rose is a nice pale rose color, buildable, natural. It's a good go-to shade in my collection because it's safe and goes with most makeup looks. My biggest complaint is that it is not long lasting - I need to reapply every 2 to 4 hours.

I gave this blush three lippies but it's not *bad*. It's just not remarkable or groundbreaking, IMHO. It's good, not great, not an outstanding shade. I'd buy it again just for the convenience factor, but it doesn't have the pop and long-lasting finish I'm looking for in a natural blush.

on 10/8/2011 4:53:00 PM

Just adding to the positive reviews of this product! I used to have "Petal" by Elizabeth Arden, which was the perfect delicate rose shade for fair complexions, but after I used it UP (something we makeup hounds don't often do) I decided to replace it with something more affordable. Santa Rose is just right. I just like Rimmel products period!

on 9/20/2011 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Man, I should have known better than to buy the hype and believe in a drugstore blush. The only drugstore blush I've used, ever, that wasn't disappointing, was Milani's baked blush. This one.. just chalky. The color is a decent, flattering, dusty rose, but the actual consistency is just not up to my blush-standards. Would not repurchase.

on 9/12/2011 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this blush! Great price nice colors and it's pretty pigmented but also buildable, I plan on buying more colors!!!

on 9/11/2011 11:51:00 PM

I have been using this blush for almost 6months now, and it's the only one I go back to for daily use. It's buildable and suits many skin tones! I have asian, yellow under-toned beige skin and it looks lovely for both summer and winter. I don't think I need to use over $20 for a high end blush when this one does me so much good

on 8/13/2011 6:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this blush! It has been my go to blush for almost two years now. I love how Santa Rose looks on my skin and the tone suits many looks! I have re-purchased this time and time again. I find that Pink Rose is too bright for my skin whilst I wear Bronze more as an evening/going out shade. Santa Rose is just perfect for every other time of the day :). My only complaint about the packaging would be that I sometimes find the container difficult to open but apart from that it's perfect. I don't know what I would do if this were ever to be discontinued!

on 8/7/2011 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I actually really like this blush. The color is very good because I'm extremely pale and anything too pigmented is an instant kill. However, yes, the packaging is very, very flimsy and cheap, and it is a bit sparkly.

on 8/6/2011 6:43:00 PM

I got it this at Wal-Mart for only about $4.98, which is a pretty great price for the size of the blush.
I would say the only con is the packaging is not great: quite flimsy, and the covers on the Rimmel blushes sometimes tend to snap off after a while, but the pros of this blush make up for it.
It is a beautiful mixture of peach and pink, and the color payoff is great. A tiny bit of shimmer, but more on the matte side which is great because lately find it very hard to find a light colored drugstore blush that isn't drenched with shimmer. Looks great on my fair complexion and blends easily, giving my cheeks a nice warm glow.. very appropriate for work/school, or night time as well.

on 8/6/2011 11:01:00 AM

This is a great and inexpensive blush that I have repurchased three times. I really enjoy the colour as it's soft, sheer, glowy, and compliments my fair complexion. The colour is a nice mixture of peach and pink with slight shimmer, that isn't too glittery or obnoxious. Definitely an item I will continue to own and repurchase.

Popular Blush Products