October 31, 2014 | 1539 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by twocute0503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really loved this mascara. It lengthened and made my eyes pop. My husband even commented on my eyelashes. Unforntunaley, this mascara irritated my eyes to no end. My eyes turned red and got goopy stuff around my eyes. I don't think this is safe for contact wearers. I looked on line and the package and nowhere does it say safe for contact lense wearers. Hopefully they will come out with a formula for contact lense wearers.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by FeralFairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara does nothing for my lashes at all , no lengthening , no volume and I have not noticed an improvement in my eyelashes over all since using this product. Would not buy it again not worth it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

This masacara is amazing! I wear false lashes alot to work & noticed that my lashes were getting thinner.I honestly don't care about all the hype for all the mascara's out there.I've tried this about a month & it works! My lashes have grown back & fuller.This is a definite staple =)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by NataliePRMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason I like this mascara is only because it makes my lashes appear longer. Hence the name grow luscious. But what I'm very disapointed about is that it doesn't hold my curls. Other than great mascara. It doesn't clump. So that's a big plus.
Hope that helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up because it was cheap and I needed a quick fix mascara. I honestly really disliked it at first! It just made my thin lashes merely long and nothing really happened. I continued to use it and it I guess it just grew on me. Didn't notice any growth, but it is fine for everyday use! I'd totally purchase again if on a tight budget and if I am in between mascaras :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I thought this product was pretty great, though it IS false advertising. It does not make my eye lashes grow. The wand makes them look pretty big, but not grow. Most mascara flakes and i have dark rings under my eyes, but this one never EVER does. Overall, its good.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by pollinad

PROS:
none :(

CONS:
doesn't add much volume or length
clumpy
flakey

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by judie123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very disappointed. It clumped, did nothing for the look of my lashed. Smeared on my upper lids and bottom of eyes. I read about the large brush, what large brush. After cleansing my face at night, the next morning I had smears on my pillowcase. I will not purchase again !

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Heath32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Every time I need new mascara, I try something different. This time I thought I'd try this. It has a nice, large brush and attractive packaging, but that's about all I can say in praise of it. Too much product comes out on the brush, and it's a very quick-drying formula. If you try to apply a second layer but wait too long, it flakes everywhere, but if you try to apply one layer after another, it goops up your lashes and weighs them down. It doesn't volumize or lengthen especially well either.

Update: I've almost finished the tube, and now that it's drying up, it's holding a curl better and defining a bit better. But I still wouldn't re-purchase it; a really good mascara should work well from beginning to end.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by shinni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product! It makes my lashes look very dramatic, its certainly more volumising than lengthening though.

I can honestly say i have seen a difference improvement in the growth of my lashes.. especially in thickness.

However at over $20 in Australia, it is a bit pricey for a drugstore mascara.