Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Flaky and clumpy. I wasn't a fan. There are so many decent to great mascaras at this price point. Try them instead.

on 4/28/2013 4:41:00 PM

I had high hopes for this mascara, but found it to be pretty useless! Although it did make my lashes appear longer, it gave absolutely no volume and within a few hours I had a lot of little flakes under my eyes. The large brush is difficult to work with and the mascara applies thickly, clumping the lashes together. Just didn't work for me at all!

on 4/23/2013 4:49:00 PM

I haven't had the best of lucks with Revlon mascaras. I only tried one (Fabulash Waterproof) and gated it so much that made me stay away from Revlon mascaras for a while. But since I've heard such good things about this one, I gave it a try. It quickly became my everyday mascara. If you like full lashes with volume (not extremely dramatic though) this is a good pick. It doesn't smudge on my, lasts all day (even on my bottom lashes) after wearing it all day, but it isn't a pain to take off.
The brush is quite big, and quite a lot of product comes out of the tube, so there might be some clumping, or lashes sticking to other lashes. I personally don't mind, I quite like that look.
It's a great mascara to have around!

on 4/18/2013 2:58:00 AM

I use this mascara at first is because it says it can "grow" the lashes. It doesn't help my lashes to grow like what I expected, but it stops "fallen" though(well at least not as much as it used to be). The brush is way too big for the lashes on the corner of the eyes. I only dislike the fact that it's so clumpy, I cannot re-apply it or correct it. An OK product with a fair price.

on 4/16/2013 12:03:00 PM

I bought this on a whim. I was running out of the stuff I normally use and I needed to pick something up while I was running errands and this happened to be on sale so I thought I'd try it. I don't really care for the formula. It's kind of dry and clumpy. But there are two things about this that I hate enough that I wouldn't buy it again. 1) The brush is HUGE and it makes it really hard to get to the little lashes in the corners of your eye's. 2) Even though I bought the regular formula instead of the waterproof this stuff was really hard to remove. Just as hard as a waterproof formula so be sure you use a makeup remover that's specifically for waterproof makeup. Even so it's still hard to get off. I had thought I had done a pretty thorough job of removing it all but when I woke up the next day I could still see residue underneath & around my eye's so I used more makeup remover and, sure enough, I STILL had mascara on my lashes. That has never happened to me before. This stuff is awful. As far as the claims that it helps grow lush long lashes, I didn't use it long enough to see any difference but I would guess that's probably nothing more than a cheap sales gimmick. Even though I got it on sale I think it's overpriced for the quality. (or lack of) Won't repurchase this. I just wasn't crazy about this one.

on 3/13/2013 12:06:00 PM

I really loved this mascara. It lengthened and made my eyes pop. My husband even commented on my eyelashes. Unforntunaley, this mascara irritated my eyes to no end. My eyes turned red and got goopy stuff around my eyes. I don't think this is safe for contact wearers. I looked on line and the package and nowhere does it say safe for contact lense wearers. Hopefully they will come out with a formula for contact lense wearers.

on 3/6/2013 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This mascara does nothing for my lashes at all , no lengthening , no volume and I have not noticed an improvement in my eyelashes over all since using this product. Would not buy it again not worth it

on 3/6/2013 3:02:00 PM

This masacara is amazing! I wear false lashes alot to work & noticed that my lashes were getting thinner.I honestly don't care about all the hype for all the mascara's out there.I've tried this about a month & it works! My lashes have grown back & fuller.This is a definite staple =)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The only reason I like this mascara is only because it makes my lashes appear longer. Hence the name grow luscious. But what I'm very disapointed about is that it doesn't hold my curls. Other than great mascara. It doesn't clump. So that's a big plus.
Hope that helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

on 2/27/2013 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I picked this up because it was cheap and I needed a quick fix mascara. I honestly really disliked it at first! It just made my thin lashes merely long and nothing really happened. I continued to use it and it I guess it just grew on me. Didn't notice any growth, but it is fine for everyday use! I'd totally purchase again if on a tight budget and if I am in between mascaras :)

Popular Mascaras