April 16, 2014 | 1012 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by CyanideKiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because it was one of the closest dupes to Benifit's BadGal mascara, which I tried in the store and absolutely fell in love with,but unfortunately I couldn't shell out the 20 some odd dollars for it. So I went online and searched around and finally decided on this one. I got it for something around 8 dollars at Ulta. I quite like this mascara, my only beef with it is that the formula is wetter than I like, so it can smudge a little while it's drying, not an absolute put off but still irritating. I like that the brush tapers at the end so I can get to the inner lashes as well. I've found the best way to apply this is to,when you first pull the applicator out of the tube, wipe of the excess mascara on a tissue, this helps prevent it from clumping up and makes for a beautiful,natural application. Then I run a spooly through my lashes, I do this with every mascara, to really get them separated. All in all I think this a good mascara, it can get to the inner lashes, gives them a really soft look, and can be applied to look natural or dramatic. Definitely a good buy.

Just a side note, I wouldn't count this as a dupe for BadGal, the only similarity is the brush, the formula is totally different.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by shakel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product. It doesn't make your lashes actually grow - I think its name suggests that after use, it "appears" that there is some growth involved. It's a good, cheap mascara - nice staying power. For the money, it rivals Dior Show, altho, I do love my Dior.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by 8jenjen8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worse mascara I have ever used! Has broken eyelashes even considering I brought what I thought was the non waterproof one! so upset!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice wand and good color. I liked the staying power and the fact that it did not clump up my lashes. The lasting power was pretty good, and this did not harden or dry my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by tightenedribbon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There's not really anything wrong with this mascara... but there's nothing right with it either. It didn't seem to do much to my lashes other than make them blacker. I'd rather go with something that makes my lashes more dramatic looking, rather than just a colour job.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by nala7

This mascara was a nightmare to apply. It was so clumpy! I could not stand the spidery lashes effect it caused. It is also very difficult to remove, I only tried the non-waterproof version but I would have to wash it off with water and then an eye makeup remover, and I would STILL find black mascara on my eyelids the next day. Ugh.
The pros it has are it's awesome brush and the fact that it does not flake :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is ehhh. I purchased it when I ran out of mascara, I couldn't decide which one, so on a whim, I purchased this one. Stupid me. First off, the brush is okay, but It's hard to not get any of the product on my eyelids. It flakes. I didn't think it would make my lashes grow when I bought it, and boy was I right. I guess the only good thing about it is it doesn't clump and it makes my lashes look a little bit thicker, but does not make them grow. I will never repurchase this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

EDIT: Five months later I'm still loving this mascara! It doesn't completely replace Diorshow, but I love how it makes my lashes look and feel with hurting the bank!

Unlike most of the easily led people on here, I didn't buy this formula because I thought, magically my lashes would grow. I don't believe that kind of hype - for any mascara.

I bought this because it is a good dupe for Diorshow and it costs 75% less. The large brush is amazing. It separates my lashes with ease (I don't even have to use a lash separator). I also don't have to curl my lashes before or after application. Great formula, not dry, not clumpy, no flaking. Perfect.

It's easy to take off, just use your normal facial cleanser - piece of cake.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by WhittneyNichelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

As a little kid I had really really long eye lashes, but as I got older I had this weird fetish of playing with my eye lashes. In turn, it made my eye lashes really short and barely noticeable.. For about 4 years I couldn't find anything that helped make them at least LOOK longer, and I cannot stand glue on eye lashes, I feel like I can't lift my eye lids.. Haha.
When I found this, I thought.. eh, ok, I'll give it a try..
It was amazing! After about 6 months of using it, I got my long lashes back, not as long as they used to be, but even when I washed the mascara off my lashes were still pretty long. I use this mascara as a base, and then use the Maybelline Illegal Length as the finish and they make my eye lashes beautiful, I even get compliments on them all the time< 3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by naralph

I really, really like this mascara. I must admit, it was one that I didn't expect to like as much as I do (was in a gift with purchase). It is so easy to use, I love the larger size wand (I can see how some people may not like this, but I love it). Definitely my go-to mascara for a quick and easy application with FULLER lashes! Doesn't clump at.all on me, and I've tried many a mascara's! If I had to be picky, the only thing I'd say I don't like about it is the packaging - it's green. But that's only because I don't like the colour :)