September 19, 2014 | 887 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Coral Crepe

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This paintpot is truly one of a kind. It's coral with golden and reddish undertones, where a sheer application brings out a golden pinky coral, but if you build up the intensity, it becomes more red. I put on a thin layer as a base for my shadows (I don't use primer underneath - I have always trusted PPs to prevent creasing/fading). It pairs well with browns, bronze, gold, pinks, corals, oranges and red shadows. For the past few days I've used Coral Crepe as a base, with Paradisco e/s on the lid and Bronze e/s in the crease, and I'm loving it! Such a pretty summer look. Coral Crepe is an AMAZING PP, super versatile with a range of shadow colors and fits practically any skin tone. If it weren't LE I'd definitely repurchase. I don't know where I'd find a dupe for this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by ivette1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Why are all good things MAC always LE?? This light coral is really pretty and easy to blend. Layer it on you get this intense golden peachy color. I have been using this since I bought it everyday with a different shadow in the crease and even alone . It is creamy and delightful, if you can still get your hands on this painpot, do it cause it's LE!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by swimmingpretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I ADORE THIS!
Like others out there I have been embracing the coral trend as of late and this paint pot is amazing. I like pairing it with cremesheen gloss in richer,lusher. I'm NW43/NC45 and I haven't stopped using it since I brought it last week and so far I've only been wearing it with just mascara! To top it all this pp seems to look good on everyone - two very different looking sales assistants were wearing it when I bought it and it looked amazing on both of them.
I'm going out tomorrow and I can't wait to pair this with one of my dark pixi eyeshadows. If its anything like Indianwood then its not coming off until I take it off. I want this as a permanent before I finish the pot....do you hear me MAC! Make it permanent!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my very first pp and I am very impressed! Like many, I am very into corals right now. This looks exactly the same in the pot and on my lid. It may be used on its own or mixed and blended with other colours. Gorgeous! It suits my medium olive toned skin really well and lasts the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love paint pots and I love anything coral enough said lol, I do wish this was a permanent color :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by melissaannstewy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was a little intimidated by this color at first, mainly because I go for the more natural eye. However, this color is beautiful on the lid, just gives a nice pop! I also applied this as blush, and I loved it! Most beautiful color ever! Will especially look amazing on olive skin tone & tan skin tone's.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sniigg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am NC45 and it looks so good on my skin...Till now I considered Indian wood as the best paint pot but CORAL CREPE IS THE BEST. It gives such a pretty colour on my skin tones.I am loving it. Its my HG product..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 7:15:00 AM More reviews by piratecaptain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

So much more versatile and flattering than one would think!!! I LOVE this new paint pot! I feel like the color is a lot more glowing peach than it is coral or orange, and when I put it on I was surprised at how little I needed to do to get it to look natural and pretty. Usually with bright colors (especially anything pink, orange, or reddish) I have to be really careful about how and where I apply, what other colors I use for balance and shading, etc so that the makeup still looks "pretty" and not just fun. I found that all this paint pot really needs is a nice black liner on the top lash, some mascara, nice blush (MAC Instant Chic or Nars Orgasm) and lipstick (looks awesome with Made to Order). Which may sound like a lot to some, but what I am saying is that the eyes themselves can stay fresh and pretty and coral/peachy without a lot of need for sculpting and shading and crease colors and highlights etc.

Who knew that this color could end up being so fresh and easy?

PS- it makes Hot Hot Hot look the way it does in the pan, which is nothing short of a miracle, and it works great with Rubenesque if you want to dilute it at all, or want to use another color on the inner lid. They are very similar colors in the sense that Rubenesque is gold with coral glow, and Coral Crepe is coral with a golden glow. Definitely siblings.
Also, the color seems to get more "normal" (goldy peachy) as the day wears on. What was bright coral in the morning was a lovely gilded peach/tan by the end of the day. Not complaining though because it still looked great.

If you miss this color (since it is LE) you can mix Flammable paint with Rubenesque and get a very similar color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been wearing this paint pot every day since I got it!! I seriously LOVE this!! I use UDPP under it and it lasts all day!! The coral color goes beautifully with purples, pinks, corals, greys, browns, bronzes, golds, and greens!! I'm sure that there's other colors but this is what I've used it with so far. MAC PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE PERMANENT LIST!!!!!!!! If you don't have this, go and get it!! I'm NC45 and this is the bees knees for our skintone!!! I had to track this baby down to get it but is was well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

I LOVE this paint pot! It is truly a multipurpose paint pot and the color is just gorgeous. Very flattering. I just got it in the mail and have been wearing it non-stop.