September 1, 2014 | 1715 users online

Lip Treatments - LUSH - Mint Julips Lip Scrub

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

It works well and it smells and tastes awesome. It leaves my lips super smooth.
However I wouldn't buy this again simply because I could make a sugar lip scrub myself with the sugar and olive oil I have in the kitchen and get the same result.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Marivale

Adoro este scrub de labios! Como es el primero que tengo, no tengo contra qué comparar, pero sí puedo decir que el aroma y el sabor de Mint Julips es delicioso! Que sea comestible me hace sentir segura sobre sus ingredientes. Creo que la funciòn de scrub es delicada y acorde a la zona de los labios.
No compraría de nuevo porque me gustaría probar otros exfoliantes, pero nada más.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

I love the scent/flavour of this and how smooth it makes my lips feel, it's great for getting rid of flakes on my lips in the summer and winter. It's not the cheapest lip scrub ever but it lasts a long time so it's worth it to me. I know you can easily make your own sugar lip scrub but it's nice to always have a ready-made and nice-smelling one to hand!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by SweetManiac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In my opinion it's effective if you want to remove dead skin from your lips. And it tastes fantastic! But sadly the oil doesn't stay long on your lips, especially because you automatically want to eat that sugar from your lips ^^''' Even if you try to remove the sugar gently with your fingers, you always also remove some of the oil. So I think if you want really soft lips who stay soft for a longer time, you should better use a regular lip balm. But if you need some peeling for your lips you can use this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by underage

I'm obsessed with this Lip Scrub! I tried to hold off on buying by using my own sugar and olive oil but it doesn't come close. I finally gave in and spent $9 on this scrub but I don't regret it at all. It works great to remove flakiness on lips and leaves them moisturized after. It smells really good but I could go without the chocolate. Just mint would be better to me. You can lick it off afterwards but I think that's a little gross (You're eating your dry skin flakes!). I'm going to repurchase this when I run out and I'm thinking about getting it for family members for Christmas! Lush has been winning recently in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by MissMakeupAddict14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip scrub so much! I've always had a problem with dry,chapped lips that are always peeling but every time I use it, it makes all the gunk on my lips dissapear.
And then when you're done scrubbing, you simply just lick it off! It really does smell and taste of mint chocolates or to me, after eights

It is quite expensive (£5.25) for what is essentially a pot of flavoured sugar and oil but its gonna last me for ages! I use this up to 3 times a day and have owned this for well over a month now and barely made a dent in it. Its not at all messy either which is a plus

Overall, I think this is absolutely amazing and wouldnt be without it now but cant belive I didnt get this sooner! Would without a doubt repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love LUSH's lip scrubs, and they will continue to be a part of my staples.
Here are my reasons for five lippies:
-The scrub is very efficient, works amazing to exfoliate and rid my lips of any dead skin, residue or lip product build-up.
-The smell of Mint Julips is just like junior mints or York peppermint patties, which I love.
-It's edible! Or not, if you're not in the mood
-It comes in a convenient but high-quality glass jar

I personally think I like the bubble gum flavor better, since sometimes I'm just not in the mood to taste this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by RosesBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lip scrub! I am or rather was having a problem with my lips getting really chapped and peeling. This scrub really helped me get that under control, love it! I don't think its all that costly considering it does take much at least for me I just dip my finger in it and then scrub my lips, I don't scoop it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Winglessly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG, this is the best lip scrub I've ever tried! It's so finely milled, but it's still rough enough to sluff off your dead skin. It leaves my lips super smooth and kissable, and the abraisivness kind of plumps them(:
AND IT TASTES LIKE THIN MINTS! OMG THIS IS ACTUALLY DELICIOUS! Whenever I'm done scrubbing my lips, I lick it off! Anyone know how many calories this is? :p
On the downside, the smoothness doesn't last super long if you don't seal it with a lip balm. Since the scrub is kind of dry, you REALLY need to moisturize after if you want it to stay that way for a while
Overall, I loveloveloveeee this product and so does my man ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This lip scrub is great for dried lips in the winter, but I really don't think it does that much for them. It's also easy to scrub your lips too much and produce more dried skin than you started with!