LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub

4.3

Castor Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla planifolia), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Limonene, Flavour. . . CASTOR SUGAR is very fine grain granulated sugar. . . This product contains NO Castor Oil.

on 4/25/2013 1:24:00 AM

Not impressed. The scrub doesn't really do anything for my lips, and I have really chapped lips. Even when I put it on just to exfoliate them, it doesn't make my lips as smooth as I would like and doesn't remove all the dry skin. It's also really messy, which is the party I dislike the most. It's messy and I get sugar on the floor, my pants, all over my hands, and it's just too much of a hassle for me to use. I really have to force myself to use it. The sugar particles in my jar also coagulated and now there are some stuck together blocks of sugar which is annoying. Would not repurchase.

on 4/21/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It's way overpriced but it works well and taste good. It's not something I need to have but more of a treat.

on 3/30/2013 7:20:00 PM

Miracle product!!! I get really chapped lips (because of dehydration or the weather) this stuff really works! It smells and tastes incredible, it gets rid of the flakey skin on my lips and it leaves my lips feeling like a babies bum (sorry tmi). My lipstick and lipgloss glides on more evenly and just overall looks better. The price is a bit steep, but honestly it's worth it.

on 3/16/2013 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this when I worked at Lush and had staff discount. Does it do a good job of sloughing away dead skin on your lips? Yes. Is it worth 5+ a pot? Heeeeell no. It smells really nice and definitely makes your lips softer but it's nothing some castor sugar and essential oils couldn't do for a fraction of the price. Won't repurchase.

A must have product for me. I use this every morning before brushing my teeth, and then I lick it off :P it freshens my breath and tastes like candy! After I use this and apply my balm for the day, my lips look and feel great. No flakes, no dryness. I highly recommend! If you don't like mint, they have other scents/flavors too!

on 2/26/2013 12:05:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

So I really love this lip scrub and it tastes wonderful. Is that weird? It smells like mint chocolate. It does leave the lips very smooth and it does get rid of the dead skin..
Another plus is that the boyfriend likes it, if you know what I mean hahaha :) I would re-purchase

on 2/20/2013 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this product. It works great especially when I use it after I shower when my lips are soft or after a apply a thick layer of carmex. It smells and taste good too. HOWEVER, I can just use a homemade recipe of raw sugar and essential oil to achieve the same effect. Therefore, I will repurchase it.

on 2/19/2013 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I sould be in the show "My Strange Addiction", because a few months ago I used ALL my money I saved on Lush products. And with this money I bought sooo many products including the Mint Julips Lip Scrub :)

Packaging : I never really liked the lip scrubs packaging, but it's not the LUSH one. It's every brand. But at the same time, it's not possible to have another packaging for a lip scrub.
I would give 4 out of 5 because I'm ALWAYS scared to let it fall (yeah, it's glass) ... Luckily once, I did and it didn't break ! :D

Taste/ Smell : Honestly, I like ... ATE it ! It is SOOOO delicious ! :D I am so mad at my friends when I tell them "ok you can have a little bit, but don't take too much" and I end up with like NOTHING ! hahahaha I swear, it's DELICIOUS !!!!! :D

100000000000 out of 5 !!!

Exfoliating : Super nice ! :) Not to harsh, but still really works ! :D I just rub my lips together and I lick it off :)

Overall : 5 out of 5 !!! I .... LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it !! :D

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. It is a decent lip scrub and it tastes and smells great! However I am not repurchasing this product since I can get off with just vaseline mixed with some raw sugar.

on 2/7/2013 5:29:00 PM

I am in love with this product, it smells and tastes amazing and makes my lips feels AMAZING!!! The packaging is not ideal as it can be hard to get the product out but overall it is wonderful. Super excited to try the bubble gum one.

Popular Lip Treatments