July 31, 2014 | 1492 users online

Mascara - MAC - Opulash

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

Don't like it at all ! My cover girl lashblast wks awesome and it's cheaper ! This didn't give me curl , length ! It did give me clumps! Lol this is going back

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i am really happy w/ this mascara!
i bought it when mac was having a buy 2 get 1 free mascara sale, and i bought it based on the wand alone.. very similar to diorshow.
no clumping, flaking or smudging what-so-ever. held my curl throughout the day, and very easy to remove. i'll definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this mascara does nothing for me. i told the SA i wanted volume, length, curl and she told me about this mascara. so, with high hopes...i bought it. i could just kick myself for throwing out the box and receipt because i totally want to return it. it's awful. does nothing except color my lashes. the only positive is the brush. it's big and fluffly looking and does make applying the mascara easy. however, it gives no length, curl, volume...nothing!!! don't waste your money on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by xokMb13

i bought this when it first came out and i really like it. it gives you a very natural look, and its so easy to apply since the brush is huge! one coat makes your lashes look longer & more volumized naturally, and it doesnt come out clumpy at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

gah. i was actually expecting more frm the product, the different packaging was tempting so i have to give it a try. it seemed like it didnt do much for my lashes just a pretty avg mascara, nothing great but not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 7:26:00 AM More reviews by smdaigle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this Mascara! My criteria for mascara are lengthening, separation, and smudge and flake resistance. This one hits on all three. The wand is large but I've actually made fewer mistakes since switching to this mascara. It doesn't seem to clump and it does an excellent job of defining and lengthening each lash without making a mess.

I only recently switched to MAC products and have really paid attention to how my makeup looks at the end of the day and so far, this mascara holds up better than anything I've ever tried and yet it removes easily with soap and water or a make-up remover wipe. Some mascaras have great staying power but they are so durable that it feels like your lashes are breaking when you try to clean it off. Opulash doesn't do that and I think my lashes might be healthier now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I never like MAC mascaras...I have no idea why I decided to try this one months after its launch. I finally got around to using it and I'm in love. The brush is that huge Diorshow size, which normally scares me, but it just works. My lashes are incredibly separate in the application of this. Separation is a huge deal to me. It's not too wet either, so I very rarely if ever have to wipe residue off of my eyeshadow. It never smudges or flakes, which is the MOST important of all. Volumizes...holds curl...but keep in mine I have naturally long/thick lashes, but it is always difficult finding a decent mascara no matter what.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by theserpentsapple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like Opulash. Normally, I prefer Lancome mascaras, but Opulash really surprised me.

This formula is moderately thick and not runny at all. The brush is HUGE but it's manageable. I do tend to get it on my upper lid if I'm not careful. One coat will give you a very natural, feathery look. Two coats will up the drama. Three coats may clump. Coat with care.

It wears well. I haven't experienced any flaking or smudging and it doesn't run much on me, even when I cry. It's not terribly difficult to remove, either. I use an oil-based cleanser and it comes off with gentle massage. I'd definitely keep buying this, since the price is much less than Lancome.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by GinSengTea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think it's the only I waited until after 3 months of using this product to write this review. I wanted to make sure to note if it dries out fast. For the first couple of weeks, it coated my lashes really well and added lots of volume. But after 6 weeks, the formula started drying out. My 3 criterias are volume, smudge proof and holds curl. Of the 3, this mascara met 2. It added volume and stay smudge proof on my oily under eyes until I am ready to take it off. I curl my lashes with my Shu curler, then put on Opulash mascara, wait for the mascara to dry, then turn on my Japonesque heated lash curler and recurl my lashes. What I don't like: the big brush that makes it hard to put on the mascara without getting it on my eye lid and the extra step of recurling my lashes with the heated curler.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by lellypop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is a disappointment. It doesn't hold a curl, and the formula is some what dry - it also clumps really easily. I have medium/long eyelashes, and all this did for me was darken them. Zero length, zero curl, zero volume. On the plus side, it doesn't flake or smudge, and it removes easily with makeup remover.