October 30, 2014 | 1581 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is okay, doesn't completely cover my dark circles but looks natural and doesn't crease very much or cake up, a problem I've had with many fuller coverage under eye concealer. I like the idea of the cooling roller ball but I find that if I actually roll all the way under my eyes that it dispenses too much product. The amount of product you get is a lot though, I've had mine forever and I don't even think its close to being done, so its good value. I will keep on buying this till I find something with more coverage that doesn't crease or cake. I would recommend this to people who only have light under eye circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by firecracked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff simply for the convenience. It's perfect for when you have to run some errands or take your grandma to the doctor and you don't really want to bother with makeup but don't want to look "sickly" with your bare under eyes. It's definitely sheer sheer coverage, but for me it brights the area enough to be okay with leaving the house. I've got brown skin with yellow undertones, and it blends in fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by anastesia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nothing special. Brightens the eye area which is nice, but does no more than that.
Feels nice when you put it on due to that metallic eye roller.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Nomiegee

I love this under the eye roller! the packaging is cute and convenient. The roller makes it so easy to use and the constancy of this formula is very light and liquidy so you much pat it after you have rolled it under your eyes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Walko

I didn't like this at all.It feels dry and sticky and doesn't cover much. and it's FULL of alcohol. What on earth is that stuff doing in a product for use under the eyes!?Alcohol at this level will dry out skin and cause collagen breakdown .You don't even have to FEEL or SEE the damage this amount of alcohol will cause , but believe me it's taking place under the skin's suface..One for the bin I think.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by misskittycity74

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! I discovered this item from a you tube makeup tutorial! It's very lightweight & instantly brightens the eye area! This product wakes up my face & is never cakey. Fool proof to apply. It feels nice & cool upon application. This a HG product for me. The product seems to last forever. I've had my roller for about 4 months - I use it daily, sometimes twice & it's still going strong!💕💕💕

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by hotdg77

I love that this really makes my under-eye area brighter, it also has a really nice cooling effect due to the metal ball which I really appreciate :) The price is affordable and the packaging is very convenient in my opinion. Would definitely repurchase this! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I don't know how this product works, but it does. It comes in a nice little roller-ball applicator. It looks like a thin and very sheer concealer, but it quickly disappears into your skin and leaves no trace of color that I can see.

All that is left is a brighter eye area that really looks less puffy and dark bags are less visible. I like that it soaks in completely so that the liquid doesn't settle into fine lines or creases throughout the day.

I don't need any other concealers or coverage for my eye area with this stuff. It's really easy and fool-proof to use. I would buy this again and recommend to friends.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Big, BIG fan of this product. I should preface this review- I don't have THAT dark of under eye circles, they're noticeable but not extreme. That being said, I think this concealer is absolutely lovely for those that need a medium coverage of concealer under their eyes. I apply this with windshield wiping motions just below my eyes and pat in with my finger. Stays on great throughout the day and doesn't crease under my eye which has always been a problem with my pesky dry skin. Gives my face that "hey I'm awake!" look when in reality, I'm not at all. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this daily and am onto my second purchase of this product. Though it doesn't have full coverage of dark under-eye circles, its incredibly easy to put on and blend. When I want to go with more coverage, I'll put my Bobbi Brown Corrector in light peach over this and then set using the Laura Mercier Secret brightening powder or my Revlon Nearly Naked powder in Light. I'm light and warm/yellow toned (NC20-25, C2 in MAC, Nars TM Alaska, Becca Camel) and the color works great for me. I will continue to buy this!