Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 10/9/2013 3:29:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this in the medium/deep shade (I'm NC 35) for about two years now and LOVE it for everyday use. I have dark undereye circles so a concealer is a must. I use a little of this almost everyday (I alternate with Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer) and set with a translucent loose powder (I use Boot's Perfect Light, which I've reviewed). The consistency is quite thin, so this is a surprisingly effective concealer. Coverage is light so it's good for daytime use. It doesn't settle into lines and it definitely makes me look more awake- dark circles are much less noticeable. It does fade a bit by the end of the day, but that's expected. Overall, this is a very good undereye concealer. I'm sold!

on 10/6/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a little gem this is! It is a perfect undereye concealer that I look forward to using this each morning. I would say it brightens more than conceals but for a 21 year old its adequate coverage. Definitely yellow toned. I've tried using it on blemishes but no. Not enough coverage but no breakouts which is nice. Go buy it!

on 10/5/2013 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got this in the Skin Renew Sheer Tint. I'm really not sure why I bought this product. I never understood the roll-on applicator trend, one-size-fits-all color is always too dark or orange on me, and I already had a concealer I was happy with. However! I'm really glad I bought it! The color is sheer and adapts to my light skin very well -- sometimes I wear only this! It will start to crease if you put on several layers.
I use it both to cover mild dark circles but mostly for the purple veins that show through my skin around my eyes. I suppose that's why it's not too orange for once, because you need that to cancel blue/purple tones. It has seemed to reduce the darkness over the past few months (I don't use daily). I do sometimes wish it had spf, but sometimes spf can irritate my eyes so I'm on the fence. It is a little bit expensive but it lasts a long time. The only reason I wouldn't buy again is just because I like to experiment, but I have a feeling I will come back to this product.

on 10/5/2013 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This concealer comes in a huge container (15ml). I've calculated the price per gram on all my concealer and this is the cheapest. I've been using it for so long and I'm not even close of running out.

I use the shade light for my NW15-20 skin. What really make this concealer great is the liquid consistency it makes it so blendable. It also give a nice light luminous converage. I use this in combination with a corrector as the last step and it's flawless. I blend it with my fingers.

This isn't by any mean a full coverage concealer, but it doesn't oxydize, it stays on well and it's very cheap per ml (around 1$ per ml). I also use it as a spot on foundation on the go and it's great for that.

on 10/4/2013 10:13:00 AM

It has somewhat of an orangey base, which some dislike, but I feel helps cancel out some of the blue from my dark circles. Very buildable and easy to apply. However, after 2 coats it can get a little too bright and actually call attention to your bags. The one downside is that it's staying power isn't fantastic. You will have to reapply it a couple of times per day, but it's packaging makes it easy to carry around. Essentially, it does its job at an affordable price.

on 10/1/2013 12:12:00 PM

I used this product a couple years ago & I couldn't remember why I stopped wearing it but I decided to purchase it again after watching a makeup tutorial on youtube for covering undereye darkness. Well, I now remember why I stopped using it. This product makes my eyes really really itchy and wattery! My eyes get so wattery and irritated that it makes it impossible for me to do my makeup around my eyes! >_< & i have like really bad undereye darkness so covering up that area is a MUST! I stopped using it after two days & gave it to my sister. Never purchasing this product again!

on 9/25/2013 3:02:00 PM

This is okay, doesn't completely cover my dark circles but looks natural and doesn't crease very much or cake up, a problem I've had with many fuller coverage under eye concealer. I like the idea of the cooling roller ball but I find that if I actually roll all the way under my eyes that it dispenses too much product. The amount of product you get is a lot though, I've had mine forever and I don't even think its close to being done, so its good value. I will keep on buying this till I find something with more coverage that doesn't crease or cake. I would recommend this to people who only have light under eye circles.

on 9/25/2013 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff simply for the convenience. It's perfect for when you have to run some errands or take your grandma to the doctor and you don't really want to bother with makeup but don't want to look "sickly" with your bare under eyes. It's definitely sheer sheer coverage, but for me it brights the area enough to be okay with leaving the house. I've got brown skin with yellow undertones, and it blends in fine.

on 9/22/2013 10:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Nothing special. Brightens the eye area which is nice, but does no more than that.
Feels nice when you put it on due to that metallic eye roller.

on 9/22/2013 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this under the eye roller! the packaging is cute and convenient. The roller makes it so easy to use and the constancy of this formula is very light and liquidy so you much pat it after you have rolled it under your eyes.