December 21, 2014 | 1647 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is great for removing eyemakeup. It doesn't irritate, and a little bit goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by bruma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this for as long as I can remember - 10 years plus. You can always tell you are getting the right one cuz the top is blue. I have noticed through the years that the price has slowly creeped up to about $5.00 retail. I just can't see paying the big prices that some Department store lines ask for their eye makeup remover. Kroger has it on sale about once a quarter at about $2.50 and I stock up then. I do not use waterproof mascara and this removes all my eyemake with ease. For those of you who wear contacts - there isn't that greasy film in your eyes afterwards. Oh, they recently changed the top to a flip top - that was a great improvement. I will continue to use this forever!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by ntra

I had some sort of allergic reaction to this product. It made my eyelids really red, itchy, and swollen. People thought I had been punched in the eyes. I can't really give a fair review of this product, but that was my experience.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Pbbunnie

I haven't had too much experience in buying eye make up remover, i just usually use cleaning clothes... but now since i'm using longer lasting eyeliner and what not i need this for touch ups or if i mess up completely. I'm sure there is much better make up removers out there but for the price and how great it works, it is well worth it. It great for smears from your eyeliner or to take your make up off, it is oil free so it won't clog up your pores and it doesn't burn my eyes. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2007 12:07:00 PM More reviews by thePinkcess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This isn't too bad, I've been using it for quite some time now. The thing is, I only use it to remove my MAC concealer, which is below my eyes. Other than that, I wouldn't use it on my lash lines (or whatever it's called!) because when it gets in the eye, it stings!!! I use Cetaphil for that. The price is OKAY, it's a little too much for the job that it does, but overall, it's good.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by kradge79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For a while this was my HG eye makeup remover. It removed everything (I use UDPP everyday, so my e/s is always intact at the end of the day) and didn't smell or leave my eyes greasy. But they must have reformulated recently, because the last bottle I bought had different printing and it didn't work at all. It left UDPP on my eyes, along with most of my mascara and e/s. I don't know how they changed it, but it is unfortuante that they did.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 3:21:00 AM More reviews by NAS216

This is a great eye makeup remover, and I've been using it for at least 10 years now. It basically feels like very effective water- not greasy at all, yet it doesn't dry my eye area. I don't wear any makeup in "long lasting" formulas, so this is all I need to use. I have very sensitive eyes AND wear contacts, but this has never bothered me. Plus, it's dirt cheap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 1:44:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eye makeup remover for the money & the quality. I've used much more expensive brands, but this one is such a bargain & does such a great job that I don't see any reason to spend the extra money. Love it!

EDIT: last time I bought this, it didn't do crap to get my makeup off! I had to rub too much & too hard. It was like water. IDK if they changed the formula or what, but it sucks now. HATE.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2006 7:49:00 PM More reviews by mlthom123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just like Ms. Stressa, I too have taken this product for granted and never thought to write a review. Use this for mascaras that are NOT WATERPROOF ONLY. That may be why some people are having problems. Most of the d/s chains do a Maybelline sale a few times a year; a BOGO or BO/50% off second. I will buy as many as I can, sometimes 10 at a time. I have very sensitive eyes but this never stings, unlike many other, more expensive brands. Oh, and of course, use a cosmetic round to take off, not a tissue.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2006 12:16:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

Works OK, but even with non-waterproof mascara, I still need 3 or more swipes of this stuff. It's cheap, so I didn't really lose out but the smell of this product bugs me.