Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Boric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

on 7/21/2007 9:39:00 AM

It works. It gets my make-up off. It can hurt your eye if you accidentally get to much on a cotton puff. However, that is kind of a granted. Though it says oil-free, at first it feels a little oily but it goes away quick.

i did not like this at all. It only removed my eyeshadow and left all my liner/mascara behind, and it's not even waterproof. I like the fact it's not oily, but it's basically like using $3 water. I've decided makeup remover wipes are much better at removing all makeup without oil, most eye makeup removers i've tried are useless in comparison.

on 5/17/2007 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This has become my lip product remover instead...... aftter using the L'oreal gentle eye makeup remover, this really just didn't compare.. it would not remove my waterproof mascara. wouldn't budge. and i had black rings under my eyes days after because of the "leftover" mascara. i'm going back to the l'oreal one and never straying away teehehe. tho one thing i really liked about this makeup remover was that it didn't sting my eyes at all! which is amazingly comfortable! i'd buy it again just for my lippies.

on 4/29/2007 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This product is great for removing eyemakeup. It doesn't irritate, and a little bit goes a long way.

on 4/28/2007 5:20:00 PM

I have been using this for as long as I can remember - 10 years plus. You can always tell you are getting the right one cuz the top is blue. I have noticed through the years that the price has slowly creeped up to about $5.00 retail. I just can't see paying the big prices that some Department store lines ask for their eye makeup remover. Kroger has it on sale about once a quarter at about $2.50 and I stock up then. I do not use waterproof mascara and this removes all my eyemake with ease. For those of you who wear contacts - there isn't that greasy film in your eyes afterwards. Oh, they recently changed the top to a flip top - that was a great improvement. I will continue to use this forever!!!

on 4/25/2007 11:55:00 PM

I had some sort of allergic reaction to this product. It made my eyelids really red, itchy, and swollen. People thought I had been punched in the eyes. I can't really give a fair review of this product, but that was my experience.

on 4/18/2007 9:45:00 AM

I haven't had too much experience in buying eye make up remover, i just usually use cleaning clothes... but now since i'm using longer lasting eyeliner and what not i need this for touch ups or if i mess up completely. I'm sure there is much better make up removers out there but for the price and how great it works, it is well worth it. It great for smears from your eyeliner or to take your make up off, it is oil free so it won't clog up your pores and it doesn't burn my eyes. continued >>

on 2/27/2007 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This isn't too bad, I've been using it for quite some time now. The thing is, I only use it to remove my MAC concealer, which is below my eyes. Other than that, I wouldn't use it on my lash lines (or whatever it's called!) because when it gets in the eye, it stings!!! I use Cetaphil for that. The price is OKAY, it's a little too much for the job that it does, but overall, it's good.

on 2/25/2007 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For a while this was my HG eye makeup remover. It removed everything (I use UDPP everyday, so my e/s is always intact at the end of the day) and didn't smell or leave my eyes greasy. But they must have reformulated recently, because the last bottle I bought had different printing and it didn't work at all. It left UDPP on my eyes, along with most of my mascara and e/s. I don't know how they changed it, but it is unfortuante that they did.

on 2/12/2007 3:21:00 AM

This is a great eye makeup remover, and I've been using it for at least 10 years now. It basically feels like very effective water- not greasy at all, yet it doesn't dry my eye area. I don't wear any makeup in "long lasting" formulas, so this is all I need to use. I have very sensitive eyes AND wear contacts, but this has never bothered me. Plus, it's dirt cheap.