July 30, 2014 | 1052 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by jenmen987

I really enjoy this foundation. I have mild/moderate acne with lots of discoloration. This foundation is perfect for someone who needs build-able coverage. It covers almost completely I still have to use spot concealer but that's normal with almost any formula. I have not had any real problems with. I don't think it actually treats my acne but it definitely doesn't hurt it. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by vanillachild1075

Myself and my 14 year-old daughter both have acne-prone skin. This foundation has worked wonders for my teenage daughter acne that she has on her forehead. It has also worked wonders on my acne as well. Myself and my daughter have only being using this product for one week and after a day of use we saw the acne going away. We also use it along with the Sheer Matte Powder to set the foundation in place. I will definitely purchase again. I had being doing research and watching reviews on this product, so I decided to purchase this product due to the free gift Clinique was giving away with a $25 or more purchase at Macy's in Michigan. If you are debating, debate no more and invest $27 in you and your skin and purchase this product. A little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by graygatsby

i am a teenager who suffers from acne and oily skin. i started using this product in the summer of last year (2012), and it has worked very well. i absolutely LOVE this product. it has the right amount of salicylic acid to where it helps forming blemishes and blackheads diminish, but doesnt dry my skin out, which is perfect. it has great coverage!! the usage of this product along with the clinique stay matte sheer pressed powder oil free, keeps my makeup look good throughout the day and night. i have found nothing wrong with this product so far, and i recommend it to anyone is suffering from mild acne. now, your face may still get oily, but its not the makeup's fault. its already oil free, its just the way your/my body was made. it still works fabulously coverage wise and keeping acne away.

****I PREFER USING A FOUNDATION BRUSH OVER A FOUNDATION PAD, SIMPLY BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT THE PADS HOLD THE DEAD SKIN CELLS AND OIL FROM PREVIOUS WEARINGS OF MAKEUP.*****

****MAKE SURE YOU KEEP YOUR FACIAL TOOLS CLEAN. WASH THEM AFTER EVERY ONE OR TWO USES.*****

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation a lot! Actually, I'm not a huge fan of the salicylic acid(I know that's the whole point of it) but you can't really put this foundation under your eyes for that reason. This does offer nice coverage, though. It covered all of my red marks and I hardly even needed concealer. I used a sponge to apply this, as I think a new sponge offers good coverage + hygiene! This + a little powder kept my face looking good all day. I did get a little oily in my t-zone, but not too bad. As a bonus, the color I was matched to matches my skin perfectly. Good stuff, just make sure to moisturize so you don't get dried out from the medication.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Mad5ison

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this for almost forever. My first liquid foundation, it covered decently very build able. Now the quality, ehh. I'd have to powder heavily to make sure I wasn't oily midday. Or I'd have to blot. Which no girl really can find time to do at school. The packaging didn't bother me. It didn't have a weird smell. Although I had some issues with it I still use it. It didn't do anything for my oily skin now acne it had build able coverage. I could use this alone with out any concealer if needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by vintagealavogue

I was battling some sort of acne, and it was to the point where I was embarrassed to go out or to not wear make up at all while going places.

I decided to try it because I heard clinique has very good products and because it was within my budget.

I had also visited a dermatologist before buying it. I have oily skin and what he explained to me is that the oils and bacteria are what causes the face to get irritated and clogged causing a pimple or black head, he did recommend a product but i only used samples of it for two weeks, he also said since i have oily skin; to use a soap, in my case I used dove soap for sensitive skin when i would wake up and when i would go to sleep.

although that helped, i started using acne solutions and my skin has never looked better or felt better!

I feel like everything I did had an impact on my now clear skin but I feel like this foundation calmed my skin down. A month after I purchased MACs Prep + Prime natural radiance base visage which works better on oily skin, has vitamins and works well for deeper skin tones (which fit my description)

I would buy it again maybe if I was breaking out again like crazy!

I am now looking into different foundations since my face isnt as oily as it used to be and is now clear of acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by amyzzing23

I just bought this foundation because I've heard great reviews and I have acne prone skin. My acne is not near as bad as it was when I was a teenager but I normally have 3-4 small or large zits most of the time.

So I put this on last night before going to a friends house.
What I noticed about it is that it has great coverage. I put it on and I had about 4 painful small zits and it actually made them feel better. However I feel like it doesn't blend in with my skin very well, I used a blending brush and the color was kind of brownish. Im going to keep trying it and see if I like it better once I get used to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Jenny1217

I have been using this product for about two years now, and at first I had a love hate relationship with this foundation. I really love the coverage its buildable and hides imperfections surprisingly well. Its not thick like other medium coverage foundations and it applies smooth. My only problem with it was that because of the salicylic acid it oxidizes so by mid day I would have an orange face! BUT I learned to deal with this issue after some time, I apply a thin layer of moisturizer (Clininque - dramatically different moisturizing gel) you can read my review on that, and lastly instead of setting it with the mattifying powder I set it with Clinique superpower double face in a shade lighter than my skin tone! This has helped keep the orange away plus adds extra coverage that I need. Overall this foundation works well with my skin, it helps control my break outs and gives a great coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by 2fit2quit3456

For me this makeup did not work with my skin but i do not think it's a poor made makeup. This foundation lacked everything that i'm looking for in a makeup: extreme coverage, moisture, and long lasting wear. It did make my face look smooth and shiny and i did receive compliments about how 'glowy' my face looked. My friend purchased the same makeup and absolutely loved it so i suppose it's all preference.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by gnosj

I used this mask last year for a few months before my wedding just before Winter and my skin broke out in red rashes/stung a few minutes after I had the foundation on. It did a good job covering, smooth, easy to apply - love their foundation brush! But I wish there was a gentle version of this foundation.