Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 11/11/2013 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my second container. Am going to switch brands to an all natural one. As for the mascara it makes my blonde eyelashes stand out but flakes a lot.

on 11/9/2013 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not a great mascara, but not bad either.
I found that it definitley increased the volume of my lashes, but didn't make them longer, which is what I was hoping for. I like the brush a lot.
If you want long, beautiful looking eyelashes it isn't your product.
It can be used as an every day mascara if you're hoping for natural eyelashes, this is your product.

on 11/4/2013 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i got this TODAY and i have been reading the reviews and people talking about how this didnt do anything etc, first time i tried using it nothing happened but then I noticed the brush is divided into two sections a volumizing part at the tip and a lengthening part, the part closest to the cap. Once I noticed this my lashes were like BOOM long and volumized, its all in the application process, so far so good, Now I only have to see how good the staying power is.BTW this smells like straight forward INK, just in case it bothers you. It washes away easily, thats a big plus for me, i hate tugging on my lashes.

on 10/8/2013 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Lash blast fusion is that little brat sister who always wanted to follow her big brother to the rumble. Unfortunately she just doesn't have what it takes to hold her own with the big kids.

Zero pigmentation - the tube I bought on sale at my local DS said it was black but it is not. Grey is more like it. This is a big negative for me as I always look for super pigmentation in ever mascara I buy.

Zero lengthening - my lashes stayed short, stubby, I need a mascara that will tease out each hair and lengthen them to the true glorious lengths I know they can be.

Volume - I did see some volume at the very root of the lash but that was about it.

Definition - This is the one area where this product shined my lashes were separated and defined.

So overall this product couldn't hold a candle to it's green and orange tubed brothers. Let alone some other department store brands. If you must purchase to see for your self just remember to keep a standby on hand for when Lash Blast Fusion runs crying home to mama.

on 9/25/2013 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Long full lashes and no clumps!

I bought the blue version of this one and you really can't tell at all unless you're looking very closely so that was a disappointment. However, I did like how it separated the lashes but that's about it,

on 9/21/2013 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a decent mascara. It adds some length and volume, and doesn't smudge or flake. The only think that I didn't like is adding multiple coats made my lashes droopy. It was a little clumpy, but not too bad.

It has a chemical smell that's pretty strong. Again, it's not a bad mascara...but I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

The only thing I like about this mascara was that is separates my lashes. I was kind of disappointed with it because I expected it to make my eyelashes really long, my eyelashes didn't grow much.

on 9/17/2013 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I got this for free (I don't remember where) and thank god I did, because I hate it! No matter how many layers I put on, my lashes don't look any more volumized and there is not much difference in length. BLAH I say !!! What a subpar product. I prefer L'Oreal mascara. But the reason I really dislike this is because it burns my eyes and makes them water! If you're sensitive, run!!!

on 8/29/2013 9:37:00 PM

THE BEST MASCARA I HAVE EVER USED. And I have used a TON.
Hands down. My favorite. Fabulous volume, NO clumps.
I have gotten so many compliments wearing it, people have even asked if I was wearing fake eyelashes. I will be abroad for a year and I STOCKED UP on this because Europe doesn't have it! It is WORTH IT!!