October 1, 2014 | 1789 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Gorgeous colour. This goes well over lipsticks, helps tone down my darker ones and looks good n pigmented on its own. I have pigmented lips and this covers them well and looks cute. Garners compliments when worn on its own.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl123

i really wanted to like this color, it seemed so nice for fall.
    -the price is alright.
    -i love the packaging too these lipglosses.
    -i like the formula.
    -pretty good while lasting.
    -if i could pull this color off, i would most deff. buy it again, but i can't. :/
    great color though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by 777designz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is my 1st super Lustrous lip gloss and so far I'm very impressed. Coral Reef feels very nice on my lips, smooth, moist, and not too sticky. It is semi-opaque and doesn't have any shimmer or glitter. For those that like bright colors you will love this because it opaque enough that with a couple swipes you'll have a bright corally color. For those of us that like our lip color to be more subtle (like me) you can do that too. What I found is that if I put a thin layer on and then press my lips together I get a nice warm tint that doesn't look too orange on me. If it does look a little too orangy I blot the excess off and then it looks perfect. I can't wait to try more colors from this line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

Considering its quality compared to some other drugstore lipglosses, this gloss is actually worth its price. I got it last year when it first came out along with Pink Pop, Nude *something* and Hotshot Cherry. they are perfect for everyday wear and I have a huge collection of them (at least 40!) Again, the pigmentation is perfect, it never dries out my lips, it wears for a nice amount of time--4 hours. I did not repurchase, since it was an LE, but I do wish I did ;)
    EDIT: this gloss does run outside my lipline after a while, which odes not happen to the other Revlon SL glosses. I recommand using a dry lipliner underneath. One that I like would be Spice from Rimmel.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by CSBeauty91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading all of these excellent reviews I had to buy this! So glad I did!! I love the pigmented color, it goes on smooth, its non-sticky, has no bad smell or taste, plus its long lasting! I also like that its not super sparkly like most lip glosses. This is a must have! The quality is very good for a drug store brand, so I'm most definitely going to buy more colors soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

This is a very nice and inexpensive lip gloss that has very awesome pigmentation! This color is such a nice coral, you can also wear it on its own! Perfect spring/summer color for sure :) Love how nicely it applies and isnt sticky at all

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by rachelanneb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Extremely pigmented gloss, beautiful coral color that looks great on my NW20/25 skin. I love pairing this with Revlon pink pop LG year round or by itself over Rimmel East End Snob during the summer when I get a little color to my skin. This is my go to coral gloss, I can't imagine paying more for a HE version.

The only caveat I have it that because the gloss is so pigmented you only need to apply a little or else it ends up a little streaky. The staying power isn't as great as Buxom lip glosses, but then again it's a 1/3 of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by MissGalinda

Wow I love this lipgloss! Let me preface this review by saying that I rarely wear anything other than chapstick/Aquaphor on my lips. I have dry lips that usually get worse when I wear lipstick or lipgloss, or even some tinted lip balms.

However! This lipgloss is very moisturizing and not drying at all! I was so pleased that it actually covers up flakies on my dry lips instead of accentuating them. It's not too sticky and I actually like the feel of it on my lips.

Plus the color is gorgeous! It looked kind of scary in the store when I picked it up because it's pretty bright, and I'm used to wearing no color on my lips... but it was on sale at CVS last week, so I decided to give it a try based on MUA reviews. The color is not so bright on my lips so it's super wearable for everyday use, and looks great on my warm skintone. I also like that it has no shimmer.

I loved it so much that I went back to grab a back-up while the CVS deal was still going on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

ROP for FOTD w/ Coral Reef+
    This is an absolutely beautiful semi-opaque coral lipgloss. It is one of my favorite go-to shades for the spring/summer. I'm pretty sure it would be very flattering on almost everyone warm-toned and would look good on cooler skintones as well. This gloss is semi-opaque without any shimmer and though it doesn't scream coral, it is a wonderful pop of color. It is a great transitional shade for people who are afraid of brights but still want to try more colorful shades.

This gloss applies beautifully. It goes on smoothly, is lightweight and not at all sticky, and is fairly moisturizing. It lasts about 3 hours on my lips which, considering it is a non-sticky gloss, is a pretty good wear time. Revlon SL glosses have by far the best packaging out of any drugstore lipgloss, and definitely looks better than MAC and other ME/HE glosses. It is classy, sleek, and most of all, functional.

Coral Reef, applied fairly sheerly
    continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by lovelypinktofu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I own all the summer edition ones (coral reef, lilac pastelle, peach petale, and pink pop) so I will say in general for all 4 of these and then specifically on coral reef.
    In general: they have a light, sweet fragrance that isn't strong. They are rich and creamy, opaque, and non-sticky. Just creamy. They're kind of more on the pricier side for drugstore l/g unless they're on sale though.
    Coral reef: warm toned coral. Pretty straight-forward. It's pretttty =) I love this color so much and people who love corals will love this.