Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist

3.8

Water, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Rosa Gallica (Rose) Flower Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate-20, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate.* *From Natural Essential Oil (Rose - Rosa Centifolia & Rosa Damascena).

on 12/29/2007 11:36:00 PM

I purchased the new version of this product- Rosewater Balancing Mist. It has a pleasant rose scent and is quite hydrating. The new frosted glass spray bottle is very nice. Highly recommend this product as a toner, it leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh, without being too drying. I have also tried the Chamomile version of this product, which is suited to slightly oily or sensitive skin. The Chamomile Balancing Mist is a very good toner, but I found the scent too strong.

on 11/29/2007 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Another love/hate relationship with Jurlique. I buy this on and off as it is a nice toner, however I dont' think it tones enough..i mostly use it to relax my skin or when i want a time out..it just smells so beautiful..but i can't say that it has great toning qualities.. I'll stick to my Lancome toner.. at least i can see results from it.. but i'll keep this nearby to calm my skin and smell pretty..

on 11/24/2007 7:48:00 PM

Totally disagree with the new price. They renamed it as "Rosewater Balancing Mist" with the new packing (more heavier bottle). But price increased by 20%. Personally, i prefer to old packaging because it's look more classic.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this at the recommendation of an aesthetician, and I used it up to the last drop. Then I went to Whole Foods and bought that old school Rosewater + Glycerine spray in the plastic bottle and got much better results. I'll pay for good results, but why pay more for something I can make myself at home with rose essence and distilled water? Or buy even more cheaply premixed?

on 11/1/2007 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have not used this product as a toner or for setting my makeup.

I've used it twice.

1. I used this product frequently on an 8hr plane trip. My skin felt quite hydrated but I think the ppl around me was starting to get annoyed at the scent.

2. I was at the park on a very hot day. I sprayed this stuff on my face, neck and arm and it was one of the best feelings every! Unlike just using plain water, I felt my skin absorbing it, cooling down and hydrated. I also became a bit more alert!

The bottle is quite heavy but I guess the product is actually kept in good condition becoz of that. Unfortunately it is not very portable and cannot keep it in my everday handbag.

on 7/25/2007 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this as a toner to clean and prep my skin for moisturizer application and it has worked great: I apply some of this freshener to a cotton square to clean my face of any dirt residue and then I spray it over my face and have noticed that my moisturizers are absorbed quicker this way and my skin feels more supple. Nice product, nice scent.

on 4/18/2007 7:29:00 AM

the smell is so nice, i don't use it as a toner though. i spray before and after makeup, sometimes i get dry patches on my cheeks and jawline (bad combo skin!!), it helps condition my skin before makeup and make it look less powdery right after.

on 9/3/2006 6:17:00 AM

I love it, Jurlique makes products SO natural it makes me feel totally at ease knowing I'm doing at least SOMETHING good for my skin. I have the smaller bottle for travel. Very soothing and relaxing! Looking forward to trying the same in Chamomile!

on 7/29/2006 8:04:00 AM

I don't use this as a toner, more of a makeup setting spray. Put on makeup, then mist this over to set it. Feels nice and refreshing going on too, and I adore the way it smells. Tip: don't breathe it in when you're spraying it on.
And on those days when I was heavy handed and look like I've packed it on - what I do then is spray some of this on, then quickly press a tissue to my face which helps to lift off a layer of paint without having to start from scratch.
The spray nozzle works well and delivers a fine mist, no squirting thin streams of liquid like some other spray caps. However, I have an issue with glass in the bathroom - something along of the lines of all that exposed skin, and hard tiled surfaces don't go well with slippery glass. I've dropped a bottle of the herbal recovery mist and it smashed all over the joint. I was extremely displeased because:
waste of money - all that product - gone!
had to interrupt my post-shower routine to clean up while au natural
Grrr.
Despite all the griping, I think this is a lovely spray, and it's the one that got me hooked on the spray-over-makeup-to-set theme. But I'm sure I could find a similar product at a better price. I bought this because a friend of a friend's aunty (tenuous link at best) scored it for me for a bargain. And who can resist a deal like that? I'll finish my bottle (if I don't drop it) and then go on the hunt for a new rosewater mist.
continued >>

I really like this product. I have been using Biotherm, and decided to try something more natural. I definately love the smell of this, and I love carrying this product with me, just to freshen up during the day, and it does not ruin my makeup or liquid eye liner at all. Great fantastic product. I definately repurchase in the future

Top Rated Jurlique Products