July 25, 2014 | 1803 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Ever Hip

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wish I had bought more of this color. Right now it's my favorite lipstick. It's such a beautiful pinky coral color. It's natural enough to wear to work and school, but just bright enough to be playful and really bring out your lips. It goes on beautifully smooth and has alright staying power. Good pigmentation, and it doesn't fall into the cracks of your lips as much as some other lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by SuheyCitax3

This color is gorgeous! Its a creamsheen and it goes on pretty sheer on my super pigmented lips. In order to get the true color of it I either have to layer it or first apply NARS Lip Lacquer in Chelsea girls to pale my lips out so that I can apply Ever Hip and have a good color pay off. The consistency is super soft and the packaging is adorable!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a bright coral in the tube but on my pigmented lips its almost looks a pale bubblegum pink. Its quite sheer too, I would have never thought it was a cremesheen, since it seems more like a glaze or lustre. Very soft and moisturizing, but just not a lot of color payoff. I swapped for this, but I don't think I'd purchase it if I had the chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by chocolatemartini

Love this colour! Brightens up my face and is an all round beautiful colour for summer. Also like the formulation and the glossy finish typical of cremesheens. I hope MAC brings this back. The packaging is lovely.

Lovely colour, beautiful packaging, I feel excited everytime I use it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by notcoconut

Ever Hip is my first MAC lipstick. I was really excited for this product to come out. I bought it, tried it, and at first, it was like an okay coral color, but then I started to build up my love for it as I wore it more often. It was also creamy and I like how it had that sheen to it, I guess that's why it has a cremesheen finish haha. The packaging is very artistic and cute, which is a plus. Overall I love this product, I don't think I'll repurchase though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by donchica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its great! Add my very first coral l/s. I wish it had more coverage though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by asianbyutee

This is my favorite lipstick ever (along with cute-ster from hello kitty)!!! Ever hip is such a gorgeous coral/pink perfect for everyday. I never used to wear lipstick... I was always a gloss girl but ever since I found ever hip I cannot stop wearing it. It looks great with almost every look in my opinion. It's very creamy and shows up on my pigmented lips. I love it so much I had to get a back up of it! I wish I got more than one back up though because it's just that beautiful!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this LE shade for MAC's Liberty of London collection. In fact, I've noticed that most LE collections include a coral lip shade, which is why I think more needed to be added to the permanent collection, since the only one I can think of is the super bright Vegas Volt.

ANYWAY, I'm a big fan of this clean pink/coral, with thankfully no beige, brown, or blue undertones, shade on my pale, warm skintone. I wear this over lip balm and find the staying power great. It lasts for hours through eating or drinking, but I can't comment on how Ever Hip holds up on bare lips. I wish that MAC lipstick formulas had a little more moisture in them--not as soft as the Slimshines, but still more emollient than I've found the lustres and cremesheens. Other than that, I really love the product and would happily repurchase a similar shade if it was permanent, especially since I do prefer the regular sturdy black bullet packaging. I recommend this shade for fans of corals and pinks, natural-looking lips, and those with warm complexions.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2010 7:18:00 AM More reviews by scissorbrit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I got convinced by this review to go check out this lipstick and though I wasn't sure when I tried it on, I ended up buying it anyway. I wouldn't recommend this lipstick for redheads with dark eyes and fair skin. It just kind of looked like a weird early 90's look on me and made my face look kind of red. I wore it for two days to see if I would like it in different lights, but it never really looked good on me. I can see it working well on tan skin and maybe light skin with blue eyes. The package is soooo cute though and I like how MAC lipsticks stay on well. you can put it on once and not need to touch up for hours because it kinda stains your lips.
I am putting this one up for swap if I can figure out how to do it because I still have it in the box and it looks brand new. I sadly bought it in Israel so had to pay $10 more than usual and am kinda bummed at the waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by evegardenia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only MAC lipstick I absolutely love.
Great texture and great color!
I wish it comes out again in the future :( I need to buy more and more