August 1, 2014 | 910 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock spf 70

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The finish is very nice, dries down nearly matte. No flaking or balling up, and the liquid formula is easy to reapply or apply a 2nd coat. Makeup goes over this well too.

But, the BURN. Not bad at first, but my eyes get progressively more watery and itchy as the day wears on, and I begin sneezing and my nose runs terribly after a couple hours on. Not to mention, the FRAGRANCE. Overpowering overly sweet floral like a grandmother's perfume that has been overapplied. (In fact the progressive reaction may be due to the fragrance).

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by opheliamagdalene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Broke me out, and had that "sunscreen smell." Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by marylizette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted so much to like this, but it broke me out. Neutrogena sunscreens just do not work for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by waters2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible product for me. Caused pimples and irritation, and did not protect my face from a sunburn. It also dried out my face. The only positive point is that it's not an oily sunscreen, but I've worn much heavier sunscreens with no breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Meowmix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this! I have always been hesitant about liquid sunscreen.. worried i would be streaky or not absorb quickly enough, not this! The texture is great; lightweight,silky and it absorbs quickly! Leaves my skin matte and doesn't make my make-up greasy 3 hours later. I love the eye-dropper like packaging too.

There is a $2.00 off coupon on the Neurogena website for this..try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by cshea

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin and have never in my life found a sunscreen I could use -- until now. True, I tried using powder sunscreens when they became available, but they didn't stay put and made me look like casper. Out of desperation recently (I'm getting brown spots around my eyes) I tried this product. Wow. Fabuous. Not only is this an effective suncreen, my skin looks so good I've been going without face powder. Also, there is zero oil to blot up until well into my day; the product seems to have mattifying properties. I had a facial today and didn't need any extractions, so the product is not causing my usually problem-plagued skin any issues. If only this sunscreen had been available 30 years ago! PS: If you do not have oily skin, you will need moisturizer with this product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by edenist16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I love this sunscreen!!! It goes on under moisturizer and completely sinks into skin and makes it more even. Also, the tiny packaging makes it easy to toss in my bag so I can always have it with me - yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Cluekeeper

I have used this everyday for the last month. My Dermatologist recommended it after my last visit. :( Its nice and sheer and dries smooth to the touch. I put my make up over it and my make up doesn't run. Seems to make my skin look nicer and my pores a bit smaller (but that could be a side effect of the Renova.) I love it and will be using it every morning. There is a bit of a tingle/burn...but my skin is being thinned out by the Renova, so that is not unexpected. Must be working, my freckles are fading...I am in the sun on the weekends, but I have been wearing a Large brimmed hat, sunglasses and this sunscreen and so far I am staying fair. Will buy forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by g60girl

FINALLY found my daily HG sunscreen! It is so light and spreads easily which I love. It leaves my face feeling soft and fresh not sticky and white like most sunscreens. The faint sunscreen scent fades quickly and this sinks right into my skin. I found this for $8.99 on sale at Rite Aid and is better than some $40 sunscreens I have tried. PLEASE KEEP THIS PRODUCT NEUTROGENA.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Scott77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am really happy with this product.

Pros:

1) Light. Disappears right into my skin yet leaves a smooth surface making my pores look smaller.

2) Not greasy yet not drying like Shiseido.

3) Price. Very reasonable.

4) SPF 70 with a high PPD.

5) Did not burn or irritate my skin. No breakouts.

6) Easy to obtain.

Cons:

1) Fragrance.
2) Not cruelty free.