October 1, 2014 | 1131 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by vintageloli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is something I will continue to buy time and time again. Buttery single without any chalkiness. Blends wonderfully and is a great base for your shadows. Love to use it to blend out colors above my crease and it matches my skin wonderfully. Just like everyone else says, it's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super cheap. Amazing quality/pigmentation for price. Shade is a gorgeous cream color. I wouldn't say this is matte. I feel like it has a satin finish?? I love using this for a brow highlight, wash of color over lid or inner corner highlight. I also own "nutty", which is amazing as well. Can't wait to try more singles. Definitely would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by iamdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my most reached-for eyeshadows. I am not in the habit of wearing eyeshadows normally, but whenever I do, I wear this one. I have am a South Asian woman with a fairly tan skintone so I don't like to wear this eyeshadow on my lids as much, but it is absolutely perfect for the browbone as a highlight. I don't like shimmery browbones and have been favoring a matte or near matte browbone look so this is perfect for that. It brightens up that area very well and perks up my general eye look. I even wear this sometimes when I am just sporting eyeliner and mascara. The packaging is very sturdy and compact.
I recommend this eyeshadow. It is a good quality eyeshadow that is a very flattering shade that many people can use. And even if you don't like it, it won't set you back a huge amount because it is so cheap. Go, try it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by circusriddle

This eyeshadow just does not want to work for me. Its your basic skin color that blends away into nothing so it should be the perfect base color. But on my eyes this is a little powdery looking and makes any other color I put on turn muddy. Maybe its the formula or the way I blend out my eyeshadows, but when I switch to my Urban Decay or forgo this completely my eyeshadow looks fine.

So weird because I use the eyeshadow trio in "Silent Treatment" and I don't seem to have problems with those shades, but when it comes to Wet N' Wild's eyeshadow singles I always get muddied looks. I won't be repurchasing any eyeshadow singles from this line, but I may look into another palette from them if they come out with neutral-ish colors.

Its great value, texture, and pigment, so if this works for you then you're really lucky.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by kkay90xo

Perfect hi-light color! I bought this on clearance at CVS. I really didn't think I would use it that much, but once I tried it I loved it! It's way prettier than it looks! I use it all the time now, especially when I already have shimmer on my lids this works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by beautypiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this is very quickly going to become one of my most reached-for eye products! It pretty much matches my skintone, so it's a really quick and easy way to brighten up my eyes and cancel out any redness in the area. It's matte, so it won't draw too much attention if I'm wearing a super-bright lip, for instance. It's kind of a no-brainer product to use--just sweep it all over your eyelid to look a tad more polished and put together! And the very best part: IT DOESN'T CREASE! I'm so excited--it actually, genuinely doesn't slide into a greasy disgusting mess on my uber-oily eyelids halfway through the day! Okay, so I do get some very minimal creasing and fading around hour 9 of the wear. But let me tell you, that's better than any other eyeshadow I've ever tried, period. I will absolutely be buying this again when I run out, and I'll also be snatching up any other Wet 'n' Wild shadows I see from the ColorIcon line! This product has my very highest recommendation!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by southberry31

OMG this is my HG highlighter for my eyes. It is very smooth and pigmented. The one and only complaint which is minor is the packaging. When I 1st purchased This I had trouble opening it and ended up chipping a part of the powder but nothing too major. Other than that I am very pleased with especially the price, normally $1.99 but I got it 50% of clearance so .99 cent. It also has nice coverage if you want to use it to set concealer or use as concealer under they eye( if it fits your shade).its also good to neutralize and redness or cancel or veins. I recommend this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by TASHAWEBER

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic base and good as a subtle browbone/tearduct highligher. I love using this all over the eye, works with lots of different colors in the crease. I've also used it as an under eye concealer. I haven't seen it for awhile at any of the displays (here in Canada). I bought a few backups when I noticed that they were disappearing and not being replaced and I would even order it off a website (which I never do that for makeup). This that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by SharonT14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I depotted mine so I can't comment on the packaging. I use this all the time, I reach for it more than my $$$ MAC collection. No it's not perfect, it is a bit loose/powdery but it is PERFECT for blending, especially right under the brow and into the brow bone. It's just a good staple to have in your make-up collection. And you really can't beat the price as it works better than a lot of high end eyeshadows in similar colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a total whim when I was at CVS one day because all Wet n Wild products were buy one get one FREE so I was like well why not. I am so glad I bought it! The texture, the color, everything about it just great! My only fault with it would be the packaging...I am not sure if this is the case for all of them but it is so hard for me to open. I always end up chipping my nail polish when I open it. Other than that though, it is just great. Highly recommended!