August 27, 2014 | 1792 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by kkay90xo

Perfect hi-light color! I bought this on clearance at CVS. I really didn't think I would use it that much, but once I tried it I loved it! It's way prettier than it looks! I use it all the time now, especially when I already have shimmer on my lids this works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by beautypiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this is very quickly going to become one of my most reached-for eye products! It pretty much matches my skintone, so it's a really quick and easy way to brighten up my eyes and cancel out any redness in the area. It's matte, so it won't draw too much attention if I'm wearing a super-bright lip, for instance. It's kind of a no-brainer product to use--just sweep it all over your eyelid to look a tad more polished and put together! And the very best part: IT DOESN'T CREASE! I'm so excited--it actually, genuinely doesn't slide into a greasy disgusting mess on my uber-oily eyelids halfway through the day! Okay, so I do get some very minimal creasing and fading around hour 9 of the wear. But let me tell you, that's better than any other eyeshadow I've ever tried, period. I will absolutely be buying this again when I run out, and I'll also be snatching up any other Wet 'n' Wild shadows I see from the ColorIcon line! This product has my very highest recommendation!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by southberry31

OMG this is my HG highlighter for my eyes. It is very smooth and pigmented. The one and only complaint which is minor is the packaging. When I 1st purchased This I had trouble opening it and ended up chipping a part of the powder but nothing too major. Other than that I am very pleased with especially the price, normally $1.99 but I got it 50% of clearance so .99 cent. It also has nice coverage if you want to use it to set concealer or use as concealer under they eye( if it fits your shade).its also good to neutralize and redness or cancel or veins. I recommend this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by TASHAWEBER

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic base and good as a subtle browbone/tearduct highligher. I love using this all over the eye, works with lots of different colors in the crease. I've also used it as an under eye concealer. I haven't seen it for awhile at any of the displays (here in Canada). I bought a few backups when I noticed that they were disappearing and not being replaced and I would even order it off a website (which I never do that for makeup). This that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by SharonT14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I depotted mine so I can't comment on the packaging. I use this all the time, I reach for it more than my $$$ MAC collection. No it's not perfect, it is a bit loose/powdery but it is PERFECT for blending, especially right under the brow and into the brow bone. It's just a good staple to have in your make-up collection. And you really can't beat the price as it works better than a lot of high end eyeshadows in similar colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a total whim when I was at CVS one day because all Wet n Wild products were buy one get one FREE so I was like well why not. I am so glad I bought it! The texture, the color, everything about it just great! My only fault with it would be the packaging...I am not sure if this is the case for all of them but it is so hard for me to open. I always end up chipping my nail polish when I open it. Other than that though, it is just great. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This truly is my HG of eyeshadows. It's so incredibly versitile and goes with every other color I own. After using this for a few weeks I bought two more and tossed them in my supply drawer so I wouldn't have to be without. It's awesome for the corner of my eyes and really wakes them up. Blends flawlessly and for the price you truly can't lose.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this colour. Just an all around wake me up colour. Should be a staple in everyone's make up bag. Can't say enough good things about this eyeshadow. Love it and would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has replaced MAC Brule and Bobbi Brown Bone for me. I have to correct something said by another reviewer -- WNW Brule is not $13 cheaper than Bobbi Brown -- it's $19 cheaper. WNW Brule goes on smooth and creamy -- for me MAC Brule went on almost as well as the WNW and BB Bone went on almost chalky. I wear this as my everyday eye color, along with some liner and mascara. I use this all over my lid up to my brow, my inner eye and below my eye right under the lash line. It lasts all day on me, but I'm applying it on top of MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. It doesn't make my eyes look crepey and doesn't fade or get shiny through the day. It brightens my eye area and tones down some of the blueness in my lids. This, for me, works better than any HE shadow I've used.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I believe in the hype of this product. I don't know what it is about this but i love it. Sometimes i use this all over my lid alone, sometimes as a base under other shades. I love the texture and how it looks. For something so insignificant, i don't know what it is but its lovely!

The texture is heavier than normal eyeshadow, its great as a base and seems to keep the oil at bay. For my skintone (yellow based), yellow corrector or shadow brightens my skin. This seems to do the same. The packaging is surprisingly sturdy, plain looking but i'm happy as long as it doesn't break.