AMBI Fade Cream

3.6

Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (2.0, Skin Bleaching Agent), Padimate O (2.0, Sunscreen)Inactive Ingredients: Betaine (Sugar Beet), Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycene Soja (Soybean) Protein (Soybean), Hydroxyethyl Urea, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylparaben, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Metabisulfite, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Water

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had been using this 2/3time with conjuntion of walgreen alpha hydroxy cream amd I see such a difference. I had really dark spots and with use of this items see such a.difference. I update anything changes. I hope it just erase my dark spot because.i hate having to apply concealer

Its been a week since I bought it, the one for oily skin. So far so good because I have not had a bad reaction to it. As far as removing acne scars, I think I need to give it more time. I will update my review in a few weeks. Although my skin does seem brighter even now after 4 days of use! I use it all over face and at bedtime only.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

IMO you get what you pay for when it comes to this product, so I'm not too surprised that my acne scars didn't improve or lighten during the 2 months I used this "fade cream." It smells terrible, like burnt toast, and the scent doesn't dissipate over time either:( I felt like I could smell it all night and still when I woke up in the AM it lingered. Unfortunately, this formula breaks me out badly and the oily/combo formula is greasy and leaves a film on skin, this product is comedogenic and contains known pore clogging/ irritating ingredients, it contains silicones, ie dimethicone which can wreak havoc on acne-prone skin. Overall, I'm just not a fan and nothing about it impresses me besides the cheap price. If dark spots/acne scars are a problem for you, I highly recommend Mario Badescu's Whitening Mask, it really helps lighten and tone problem spots without irritation.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was okay. It wasn't how I expected it would be. It said that it would take about 2 weeks to see the results but for me, it took more than 2 weeks. I could see A LITTLE difference but not how I expected it to me. Maybe it wasn't right for me. IDK. I wouldn't purchase the product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I've been using this twice a day for 8 days, and I'm blown away by how well it works. I'm only using it as a spot treatment and I'm using the oily skin formula. Mild acne scarring from blackheads that I (should not have) popped that normally would take weeks to fade is gone. Scarring from a cystic whitehead is disappearing rapidly. Hyperpigmentation that I've had on my upper lip (you know, Aunt Bunny's got a mustache) since puberty has significantly faded. Best of all it does not break me out.

And all from a product that only cost me $5.

I'm upping this from 4 to 5 lippies. 3 weeks in and Aunt Bunny's stache is GONE. Cystic scarring all but gone. I have to squint 2 inches from the mirror to see it. I can't believe this stuff is only 5 bucks. And for the price you get a ton.

Eyes: Violet

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks . I have two dark spots & they both have faded! I used the Clinique clinical dark spot corrector for over a month & I swear both spots got darker ! I am SO glad I found this product :)

After a week of using Ambi I've noticed my skin doesn't look dull anymore. I can see the sun spots fading. It's a great product and for only $5 at Wal Mart. They even make one for oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought this product and I've been seeing an improvement considering the fact that I have light skin the dark spots are so apparent. I love this product so far and hopefully it'll continue to work. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After a crazy 2-3 week bout with acne finally getting my pimples 90% gone i was left with horrible dark acne scars on my cheeks. forcing me to have to wear concealor ;( I ran in my local beauty supply store and easliy found this product. Only after 1 week i was seeing a huge improvement in my skin. I definitely will continue to keep this in my emergency bag.

i also used this with the Ambi even n clean moisturizer with spf30! & also exfloliated my skin 3-4xs a week to remove the dead dark skin cells.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

My mom bought this for me after horrible breakouts (which I picked at) left really dark marks. I used it on and off for a bit, then stopped using it for 7 months - 1 year. I picked it back up about 3 weeks ago to fade some spots, and I've been using it every night. My spots are a few more applications from completely gone now. :)

Popular Treatments