Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, Amodimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone

on 4/8/2014 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have very thin damaged and brittle, frizzy hair. This treatment made my hair feel and appear thicker and healthier. It made my hair manageable and all around very healthy looking. The only reason I gave this a 4 is because it's expensive . Just for a 1 time sample size it was $5. I would buy this again though.

on 4/7/2014 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great moisturizer. It does contain silicones- so it's not good for curly hair method, but I'll use it because it leaves your hair sooo soft. it is expensive, so that is another drawback, but when i have used it my hair is left silky, soft and shinny. I don't think it builds up and I have owned the regular size and used it as a regular conditioner, couple of times a week. I have dry, coarse 3a curls for reference.

on 4/7/2014 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I naturally have very frizzy, wavy hair that I've continuously abused with chemical treatments like the Japanese magic straight treatment and have dyed and bleached my hair a countless number of times. A few weeks ago, I got the Japanese straight treatment done - but my ends were bleached over the summer (i had a purple ombre) and needless to say, the ends became fried! My ends were brittle and rough to the touch and I frantically searched the market for something that can salvage the ends.
I came across this product by a recommendation from a friend and first, I fell in love with the smell. It's a sweet, pleasant scent that lasts a while, but aside from that, it vastly improved the condition of my hair. Though my hair is far from perfect, there is a very noticeable difference between when I first left the salon to how it is now.
I use this product in conjunction with an Argan oil treatment oil, and together they've really helped to improve the overall state of my hair. I use it every time I wash my hair and leave it on for a few minutes before washing it out.
Definitely an A+ product that I recommend to anyone with damaged, dry hair!

on 3/27/2014 1:37:00 AM

I love this hair masque. I have extremely dry and damaged hair as I've bleached my hair more times than I can count. I'm naturally a dark brunette and I've had every color you could image - blue, pink, white, grey, blonde, green, ombre, black! You can imagine just how damaged my hair is.

I use this product everytime I shampoo my hair as a conditioner (which is about 3 times per week) in conjunction with other conditioners and treatments. I use it a bit more than the recommended amount but, seriously, this is the only thing that keeps my hair manageable - and not JUST manageable but my hair feels softer and stronger than even before I started bleaching it. This stuff is AMAZING! Also, a little goes a long way. I have a lot of fine, medium-length hair and I can use a dollop about the size of a quarter to cover my entire head. I have only ever bought the 8oz containers and they last me about 5-6 months or more.

Great product, adorable packaging. I will and have repurchased this several times. I really couldn't live without this stuff.

on 3/22/2014 10:05:00 PM

When i first tried it, it was amazing. I could see the instant results after i used it. But as the week went on, my hair didnt feel as good as the moment after i used the product. The results were a bit temporary. Nonetheless this was a great hair mask

on 3/19/2014 5:51:00 PM

When I ombre'd my hair and fried to an inch of death nothing I was using tamed it until I found this product. Immediately my hair felt soft and silky and I raved about it to everyone. The only reason I haven't given it 5/5 is because it seems to work amazing in the beginning, and I still use it once a week but it just doesn't have that wow factor anymore and although it will seriously improve the quality of my hair for a day or so by the time the week is up my hair is begging for more moisture.

on 3/17/2014 11:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've used the hair oil and moisturising rinse from Macadamia but the mask is by far my favourite!
I leave it on for quite a while before rinsing it off and when I do- silky and soft hair that feel healthy!

Amazing! Also, you could always try the 1-time trial pack to test it out before buying the huge tub.

on 3/6/2014 3:12:00 PM

I love this mask!I was very suspicious when I bought it because I have tryed a lot of products.I have dry ends and it is very difficult to comb my hair, the conditioners don't help at all.From the first wash I saw the difference. I felt I have a brand new hair on my head.I strongly recommend it

My hair was so. Fried from over coloring. I could find nothing that helped repair it. I picked this up in a swap and fell in love. My hair felt and looked amazing after I used this. I don't like the screw off lid and wish it came in a pump. My twins dumped it all over the tub :-( and it is very pricey @ $30.00 but worked wonders for me.

on 3/4/2014 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had been dyeing my hair red nearly pink for more than a year and i used to straighten it every week and dye it every 4 weeks so you can imagine how my hair had ended up. It was absolutely horrible and felt lifeless also.

When i had used the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask and i had actually applied it to my damp hair i was kind of disappointed because although you feel the softness straight away it's exactly like other masks i've used. But after i left it to air dry it felt really soft and it felt like i didn't have any split ends or damages areas was so happy with the result! But the problem with this mask and any other mask i have used is that the next day it gets all dry and brittle again. Which is kind of frustrating because i have seriously tried everything!

I still use this mask every time i wash my hair because I haven't found something that's better than this line. But i've seen it on other people and it does work. I guess it depends on the type of hair you have. But if i would find something better i will change it the product

Popular Hair Products