July 28, 2014 | 1862 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Highdee25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product AT FIRST, but after using it all up, not much "repair" was done to my hair. I will say, however, that it did make my hair soft and somewhat silky the first two days after using the mask, but after that my hair would go back to its original state. Overall, I like it as a short term solution, but it can get pretty pricey. Smells really good too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after the whole Macadamia hype and since I had been using the Macadamia Healing Oil Spray I decided to buy the Repair Mask.

I like the smell of this Repair Mask and it does quite a good job at keeping my hair nice and shiny. This product is great if you have long hair that you want to keep it healthy and free from split ends.

Although I have to say that my favourite one is still the Kerastase Masquintense.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

-Made my hair brittle frizzy and dry
-VERY strong and annoing smell

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by cthuynh93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is my daily conditioner, hearing this, do realize that one shouldn't wash their hair everyday, unless you have an oily scalp. i have the opposite, so i can get by with just bathing and wash my hair every two days apart which allows me to use this product less often and therefore less costly.

the product runs very high for retail, but if you go to beautyplace.com, its literally half the price 16 oz for 22-24 dollars, or check out amazon/ebay.

REVIEW: the masque smells wonderful and works wonder on my hair, yes this is not the most natural product because of the high fragrances and fillers, but w/e the reason is this product works more than anything natural ive every used. For me, if the product doesnt test on animals i'm all for it even if its not "natural". If natural products leave a grimey oily residue, then try this masque. ( I've tried mayo, avocado. olive oil, coconut oil, yogurt, pure almond, jojoba, argan, macadamia nut oils, hot oils, everything...) and its never as efficient, and lasting results as this product, nor do they smell good... lets be honest..lol
the results are beautiful, i have shiny soft nice smelling tangled free hair. i also use the serum and its a 10 leavin spray

so yes, with the immensely cheaper price i get this stuff for, its definitely worth it for me, one 16 oz jar lasts me a year, i repurchase around this time since its holiday season, so more discounts =)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by mkayfitz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this. I REALLY DID. I was so excited to get this. I kept hearing about it on Youtube and I spent 30 bucks on this thing. I didn't think it was actually possible, but my hair was DRIER that before. It actually felt like straw. I don't really care about the packaging, but I know jar packaging is a no-no for a lot of people. I thought maybe I was going crazy so I had my mom try it. (she has color treated, very frizzy and very curly, even more than me haha) and she reported the same thing. Don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Lauraasti

First hair masque/deep conditioner (I know they're different, but they pretty much do the same things for my hair) that didn't leave my hair feeling oily or weighed down. Between regularly coloring my hair, growing it longer and the colder weather coming, my ends get pretty dry and a section of hair that was previously bleached is brittle and fried, but I noticed results right off the bat with this product. My hair is moisturized, silky and light. I normally have oily hair at my scalp, so that is a major plus that I don't have to worry about excess buildup from a deep treatment. I do wish it weren't so expensive though, but I suppose it's worth it, since a little but goes a very long way and I only use it once a week/every other week, so it lasts a while. It also comes in a smaller tube for a lower price, which I tried first, so it wouldn't be as much of a loss if I didn't like it, but I'm sold!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Jessiewujessie

I thought that this product was amazing. Sometimes I'll leave it until leave it for like an hour and sometimes only 10 mins, but either way this product turned out nice I'm nearly finished with my first tub and I'm moving over to the second. But my only concern on this product is the price, and the accessibility to get from Australia, but surprisingly they started selling macadamia products in Safeway and it's a lot cheaper to get from there than at hairhouse warehouse

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is phenomonal I will continue to buy this product for a very long time. I used this when I had natural, virgin hair and currently now that my hair is color-treated. It is so moisturizing for my dry brittle ends (I have very long hair). I use it in place of a conditioner because it doesn't way my hair down (unless I use to much and I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week). It is pretty expensive, but I find that it's worth it because it does wonders for my hair now I just need to find my HG shampoo. The packaging is kind of obnoxious though: it's hard to unscrew it while your in the shower and then try to put the lid back on with the product in your hand. Other than that I can't find any fault in this product.

For reference here is some back ground on my hair. . . My hair is super thick and was super healthy untill I dyed it for the first time; which was when I had first turned 15 (I'm almost 16 right now). You know how the first time someone gets their hair dyed they usually just get highlights or dye it a shade or two darker. Ya, I didn't do that I went to a hair salon and had them bleach my hair from brown to almost platinum blonde. Needless to say my Mother almost had a heart attack. 2 months later I realized I looked hideous with light hair especially due to my black eyebrows. Then I dyed my hair back to brunette, and will keep it that way for a long time. My hair has suffered through the chemicals, but is still relatively healthy luckily, other than the fact it needs to be cut. This product has helped out so much. It's probably the reason why I still have long hair!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by poshmels

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this deep conditioner because my hair has been dyed a couple of times and had gone trough a color correction. My hairdresser told me to use a mask once per week and I thought to go with the best.. I have alot of fine hair and well the first time I used it, I wasn't too impressed but I told myself it would come with a couple of treatments.. After 3 treatments I really disn't get that 'money's worth' feeling so I went for the runner up (neutrogena's triple moisture) and guess what - amazing even a 30$ difference.. The neutrogena delivered on the first try and my hair was silky smooth...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Apucket2

I just bought a $4 sample of this at Ulta and I wasn't expecting anything spectacular but my hair is in pretty rough shape so I'm always willing to try anything. I honestly don't remember the last time my hair felt this good and looked this healthy. I would pay more for this than what it's sold for. I have finally found a hair mask that does what it promises.