April 20, 2014 | 1266 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Stacieeelovesit

This is probably one of the best eyeliners out there. The only other two I would compare this eyeliner to is the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On eyeliner and the L'oreal Liquid Pencil Eyeliner. Super smooth application and very creamy texture. Best part is that it is one of the longest lasting liners that I've used.

Definitely worth the price and will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by loverlover1328

Absolute must have for me in my makeup kit. This waterproof eyeliner is the only one I have ever found to work properly in my waterline and for tightlining. It does exactly what a pencil should do - it is super smooth to apply and doesnt drag at all, very very black, and doesn't come off without remover!
I found this through 'hollyannaeree' and was kinda unsure why this was called Liquif'eye if its a pencil? But when you try it you understand why. Even though its a pencil, the application of this is so smooth and easy that its almost like a liquid product! Having said that, because its so smooth, you will find that even after one application, the tip of your pencil will have been worn down somewhat.
So regular sharpening occurs more often than harder pencils, and you will use this up quicker, but for the price that is no problem at all, and I don't know of any other pencil I prefer over this one.
Def repurch! Especially if you're in the US and its dirt cheap!

More about me:
Asian normal skin - tending towards combination in summer
Was acne-prone for years
Foundation preference is to look as yellow as possible, absolutely nil pink
MAC NC-30, Shiseido O60, BeneFit Champagne, Bobbi Brown #4, MUFE Sand/Desert
Sunscreen everyday - alternating between Sofina and Invisible Zinc

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by tiffhua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner I've ever tried! Purchased it at least six times already haha. This liner is pure pure black and stays put all day long. It's very creamy and easy to apply. Only con is that because it's so creamy, you have to sharpen the pencil all the time. It's also difficult to use this liner to do thin lines because it is so creamy that the pencil can't hold the shape of a fine point. This product is also pretty cheap and lasts a good couple months.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by angelswing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pro:

---very creamy, glides on easily
---nice color, very pigmented, very dark black
---staying power is acceptable since I have oily eyelids it is rarely for me to find a product that can stay the whole day

Con:

----Since I have small double eyelids, I like to draw thin and precise line that means I have to sharpen this eyeliner all the time for it to be pointy, a lot of the products are wasted
----it is creamy so it gets really messy when sharpening
----staying power is acceptable (it probably stays for 4, 5 hours withough smudging), but I think I'd prefer something with longer staying power such as a liquid eyeliner

This eyeliner is OK, it just doesn't have the qualities I look for in an eyeliner. (I look for staying power and the ability to allow me to draw a thin, precise line)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by BosnianGirlxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great pencil liner. Its super pigmented and its a good price ($6 at Walgreens I believe). It's very easy to apply because it's so creamy. Usually creamy products tend to wear and smudge easily but this stuff does not move once it dries. It stays on my waterline which is something I've always had an issue with. Comparable to the Urban Decay 24/7 liners for just a fraction of the price. Just wish it came in more colors. Overall this is a great liner. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by cxnguyen25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this eyeliner. It is extremely creamy and easy to apply. Sad thing for me, it smudges and smears everywhere within a few hours. I hoped it would be foolproof like some people suggested, but I think I've figured it doesn't look good when my friends are constantly trying to wipe my lower lashline because the eyeliner has smudged and made me look like a raccoon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my favorite black eye liner so far! i like using this on my upper water line and lash line and then smudging it. once it sets, it is there for good!! i do set it with an eye shadow on top just for added longevity and to prevent smudging but it does well enough without setting it as long as i make sure that the liner is set. it is super black and glides on like butter. i must remove this with bi phase eye makeup remover, just using a cleanser will not take this off. it is very water resistant. i can go swimming with this on and it wont budge, as long as i dont rub my eyes. i am confused why milani calls this a metallic eye liner pencil... it is matte. there is nothing metallic about this pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Swt177

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this liner! For me it stays even better than the Ud 24/7. I work in a kitchen and when i wear it there it doesnt smudge or melt!

I am having a very hard time finding it at target and Walgreens. I decided to look it up on the milani website and I can't seem to find it there either. I'm thinking they might have discontinued it. Maybe they renamed it? I bought some off of cherry culture.com to stock up since it was the only place I could find it. Love this liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by BelleAime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I'm not an avid eyeliner user. This is my first eyeliner that I bought. It was pretty reasonable for the price, which was around 6.80, at my local Target. I bought it because it said that it had the feel of a liquid eyeliner. I'm only 14, and I can't apply liquid to save my life! So, when I used it on my bottom waterline, it didn't stay for long. I stopped wearing bottom eyeliner though because it made my eyes look small. On the top water line, it works amazing! It stays the whole day. I didn't even have to touch up! If you're planning to use it on your eyelid like a liquid liner, I don't suggest it since it had a stubbed tip after a while. I've have some trouble sharpening it though. I'd buy this product again, but the only thing is that I can't find a good sharpener for this that won't break it. I really do recommend this for girls who are looking for a long lasting on that will stay on your top waterline though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by AnnaCate007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am on my 4th eyeliner pencil from Milani. I LOVE this product. I always have used black. It is dark, creamy, and long wearing. I put it on in the morning and it is still there at the end of the day. I line my upper lash line and upper water line but not my lower waterline, so I can't comment on staying power there, but on my upper lines I have never had an issue. Because of its creamy-ness it has a tendency to smudge a bit upon application if you are rushing it. But once it dries its on there for the whole day. I also have UD's 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero, and to be honest, I prefer Milani's. Cheaper and blacker in my opinion. There is only one place that sells Milani in my area and they dont have the full line, so this might be hard to find. And I much prefer a twist up eye pencil as opposed to a standard pencil because I feel like I waste a lot and that I end up purchasing more. But all in all this is a great product and I will continue to buy it.