Clinique High Lengths Mascara

3.8

I like this mascara a lot but I should add that I don't want drama, curl or volume. I just need colour and a small amount of definition and this provides that natural effect perfectly. The odd looking brush makes it hard to apply too much product too.

it seams that everybody who tried it got it as a sample here!
Well happens to me too!
overall I quite like it, it does the job in legtheningand curling. Very natural looking!
ARTER A FEW MONTHS: i love it, I will repurchase again!

on 1/15/2012 12:51:00 AM

I love this mascara. It lengthens my lashes soooo much!! Just one coat is all you need. I love the brush!

on 1/14/2012 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really like this mascara. It's really black and totally buildable. It suits my long lashes, and, if you can believe it, it makes my lashes even longer then they are. It doesn't hold a lash curl as long as I'd like, but I love the mascara wand. It gets each lash coated equally and it doesn't clump either.

on 1/4/2012 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this in a big sample when I bought other stuff.. I was really glad cause I've read really good things about it here on MA.
But.. I HATE IT!
The brush is awful!! I usually put some mascara on the back of my lashes too, and that can't be done with this one.
And it's to wet! I have long lashes but with this they look short.. and it makes a lot of clumps as well.. and it smudges.. gosh.. I hate it! Nice black color though..

on 12/15/2011 7:27:00 PM

Got this as GWP, and it's the first mascara sample in 10 years that actually got me to switch from Cover Girl Remarkable, my former HG. The almost bristle-less wand does take a bit of getting used to; I jabbed myself in the eyeball a few times at first, causing the mascara to bleed onto my lower lids. But now that I'm accustomed to it, I like it very much. It's the quickest and easiest-to-apply mascara I've ever used. Even one coat gives a respectable evening look, though I usually do two just because I like drama. It thickens and lengthens better than Remarkable-- my lashes actually touch my eyebrows! Lots of compliments from friends on my eyes. Dries quickly, no clumping, great defined and dramatic look. New HG!

on 12/9/2011 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love the brush, but it actually made my lashes droop even more and can't really hold a curl. I had to run the comb-like brush through a couple times to get the clumps out, and cleaning the brush is just too difficult. Lengthened my lashes a bit but I have other mascaras that can do the same and keep a curl.

on 12/9/2011 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I had a sample of this mascara and i loved how the brush formula was so different compared to other mascaras! It makes my lashes so long and natural looking like as if i have fake lashes or something!!

on 12/2/2011 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The wand scared me at first! I had no idea it looked the way it did!! Glad I gave it a chance. Seperates lashes just enough without looking clumpy or spidery. Gives great length! I will be repurchasing this product! Really love the wand too!!

on 12/2/2011 5:51:00 AM

When I first got this product I thought I had bought the High Impact Mascara, but when I opened the mascara, it was obvious that I hadn't. I have never seen this type of brush on a mascara before, so I was a little bit...scared? Anyways, I tried it on, and I really liked it! I thought it would be tricky to apply the mascara but it really was simple. It did a good job defining my lashes, but I like a little more volume than this can provide in one stroke, so use two layers if you like it more dramatic than natural. Be sure to apply the second layer of mascara pretty quickly or your lashes will go "spiderlegs" on you. If you do that you will have long, pretty lashes!