Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

This foundation is really one of a kind. It gives a sort of inner glow more than ANY other foundation I have used but does not look dewy (wet looking) which I cant wear due to my oily skin. So any skin type can pull this formula off! I dont think this foundation looks "skin-like", it looks very unique on skin; sort of a soft focus/ blurred effect where skin just looks soft and amazing AND PORE FREE! Im sorry if that description confuses anyone, but its the best way to describe this. It is a great everyday foundation, and if you have extremely oily skin I WOULD HIGHLY SUGGEST GETTING THE POWER(LOVE THAT). The packaging is amazing, foundation smells good and is so creamy and easy to blend which makes it perfect for beginners. Does cling to dry patches but does not make them worse (which some foundations can do.) My shade is N55 Dark beige which is a spot on color match for NC40 HOWEVER this shade is more neutral/beige not leaning too pink or yellow so blend it down the neck otherwise people can tell you are wearing foundation. Only two issues; it doesnt last forever which it claims to; maybe 7-8hours (perhaps cause my skin is more oily?) so this aint not long wear foundation imo for people who wear foundation for 10-12hours. Also, it transfers quite easily unless set with powder very well so keep that in mind (dont be touching your face too much!) All in all, despite the negatives, this is a mind blowing gem and gosh it looks so beautiful on I actually love my skin. If you want a product that make your skin beautiful and not just paint for your face - this is it. this is the glow. medium coverage glow. WILL WILL WILL REPURCHASE DEFFFF AND PLEASE TRY IT (:

on 2/16/2015 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Many foundations I have tried, have failed - this foundation, does not fail. I have tried all the high-end foundations such as Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk, MUFE HD, Estée Lauder Double wear and the likes. All tend to end up being too heavy, cakey, unflattering undertones or way too dry for my combination skin which peels and dries during the winter time yet does not fail to produce enough oil to fry a full English breakfast. This foundation has the right proportions of everything I look for in a foundation. It is lightweight yet buildable, doesn't settle into my fine lines or cling to my dry patches, it doesn't make me excessively oily but delivers an impeccable dewy finish whilst covering up my imperfections which gives the illusion I have flawless, smooth and glowing skin. I can highlight and contour without looking muddy and the shade is the perfect match that gives me an olive/tanned tone. As with most foundations, putting on these cosmetic chemicals will not fare too well with your face and will break you out to some extent if you don't set aside a skincare regimen however this foundation has minimally broken me out and actually helps restore my skin what with the added benefits. Adorable packaging and you get what you need and more for a fraction of the price of the high-end foundations - it also seems to last me forever. My only qualm is that it is not entirely long lasting, I do come home to find that my face has 'worn off' but then again, it is probably because I apply a sparing amount of foundation as I generally have good skin with little imperfections but do frequently break out like a b***h.

on 2/13/2015 7:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Wow... finally! I have finally found a yellow-toned foundation that is light! I am in the shade 52 Vanilla, and I am in loveeee. I only bought it the other day and I already have gotten a compliment from my friend. I have a Greek background, so I naturally have yellow undertones and it is difficult to find a foundation that will match my kind of olive-yellow undertone, but mainly yellow. It gives a beautiful, sheer, dewy look, especially when applied with the Real Techniques sponge (great for my dry skin!) I can't rate this foundation highly enough. xx :-)

on 2/12/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Wow I love this foundation! I have been using it everyday for 3 weeks now and it is amazing.
I use about half a pump applied with a Real Techniques Stippling brush and then If I am having a bad skin day I apply a bit of concealer over the top and tap that in

I have had my fair share of expensive brands, Laura Mercier, Chanel, YSL, Bobbi Brown, Nars...the list could go on! But at the minute my skin and I are loving this little gem.

I shall be looking at their other products too.

I do have combination skin, but I still get on with this foundation and it last all day even when some foundations that are suited for oily skin dont!
I powder my T-zone and then apply some Mac Fix + over my face which leaves my face not looking shiney, but dewey

I am mixed race but am currently paler than some of my palest mates!! I am in the shade 53 and I only use a small amount so it could be abit dark,but oh well! I have received nothing but compliment using this!
photographs great too

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

It's hard to find a foundation that matches yellow toned Asian skin and that works for dry sensitive skin. I use the beige fonce #53. It's light to medium coverage. Very smooth application and natural finish with a slight sheen. I wear it daily for work and don't feel like there's anything on me. The pump bottle makes it more hygienic too. I buy from ASOS which offers free shipping/returns for US.

on 1/29/2015 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

for the price this is a brilliant foundation it makes me look so dewy and fresh faced always recieve so many compliments when i wear it and has a great yellow undertone which makes me look more radiant.
Im so fussy when it comes to drug store products but I love this one so much its great smells so nice aswell.
However it only last 5 hours or so on your skin and you may need to reapply, so it depends on where you are going.
If im just going to my friends or familys its ok

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

For years my favorite foundation. The colour is very perfect for my fair yellow undertoned skin. I use 51 mixed with a bit of 52 or just 51 alone.
Most of the fair foundations are pink, but not this one.
The coverage is medium, buit buildable. Applied with Real Techniques buffing brush the finish is so natural. The way I like it, you can see the skin come through.
I have repurchased it several times, now the product has a new package, still a bit cheap looking, but I like so much the product inside.
Another good face product from Bourjois in the Healthy Mix Powder, I use in the shade 52 (the lightest). It is yellow toned, finely milled and does not look like you are wearing a powder at all. I like this powder even more than my YSL Poudre Compacte Radiance.

this really is a great foundation i love its blendibility i have it in the shade 51 vanilla. i am a nc 15-20 it have great coverage for redness as i have. it always smells very refreshing. i also love to remind myself that it is somewhat a chanel foundation since it is chanel owned and there is no way i would dish out the price for an actual chanel foundation lol. im definately pleased with this foundation and love love a dewy foundation. i would love it more dewy but ill use illuminizer. the pump is also a decent one it actually lets the control product that comes out it is a lil expensive i paid $15 for it i think but i think that it lasts a fairly long time.. all and all this is my everyday foundation it is not heavy at all. and i think it is a great base and the product delivers it also lasts me 8 hrs or longer with a spray and primer

on 1/26/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I will be short - this is kind of foundation which works like medicine on skin. Every time my skin is irritated by wrong products it helps reduce irritations, redness etc. But it just happens sometimes that my skin "swallows" it after few hours - however, my skin (my cheeks) are very dry and I am not wondering.

It feels so nice and pleasant on skin, it is light. I don't like smell, it has some kind of "salt" in it. And I also don't like new red packaging. I prefer more luxury:-) However, this is one of the best foundations I ever tried and I always have one bottle in my cosmetic purse.

on 1/25/2015 5:44:00 AM

A decent drugstore foundation. I will buy it again. On my skin it seems almost perfect like YSL Touche Eclat foundation.