September 19, 2014 | 892 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by wisehm20

Very good quality foundation. smooth, shoft, and very easy to blend... I am in shade 53 light beige/beige clair. The one of the best drugstore range foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My shade is 52 vanilla and it's little darker than my skintone,i couldn't find 51 but i wanted to try it since i heard so much positive comments about this foundation.
it has pleasant fuity smell,it gives a healthy and natural complexion.
For people with oily skin i don't think this will be a match since it's hydrating.

overall i really like it,but if i found the lighter shade i would be totally thrilled :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by nikkioh84

I quite like this foundation. The shade I bought matches my skin perfectly. It has a light to medium coverage. The downside is that I start to get oily within a few hours of wearing it. I do have to powder it down a few times during the day. Other than that, I think it's a great foundation for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Zelmora

I have already repurchased this before - in shade 52 vanilla. It gives light to medium coverage, has a lovely texture and pleasant smell. It's an accessible but still quality drugstore foundation that offers decent light shades with a yellowy undertone. Loving the pump dispenser too, which pushes the product from the bottom up so you can get every last drop (although there seems to be a new glass packaging where i am so it might not do that...). It wears off a bit during the day but I don't apply much, I like it sheer. Will buy more when I run out again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CorneliaZ

great texture. easy to blend. natural finish

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ashleedrake1

I've used this foundation for the past 6 months, changing from double wear, and i've only had to change it recently because of the change in weather. Weirdly enough it isn't working for my winter skin, but my summer skin loved this.

It leaves you looking super healthy, lovely coverage for my pesky red marks, dry patches, acne scars and white heads that I occasionally get. I have an oily t-zone also and although this can sometimes depending on hormones create a lot of oil - the main reason I am giving it a 4/5 - it is nothing that a nice powder cannot fix throughout the day. I don't have to reapply this foundation.

I went travelling in July to around Europe and this helped me throughout those early morning and late night trains/airplanes where you just wanted to but a little life to your sun burnt skin. I have a lot of pigmentation and this covers it up well. I pair it with the bourgeois concealer and off I go.

I like that it's cheap and affordable, for me in the UK i can nip down the road and pick it up whenever for around £10 and the packaging and annoying as it can get, for £10 with a pump dispenser, you cannot complain.

If there was one thing I could change about it it would be the colour range, I am very fair and sometimes depending on how my skin is feeling it will reject the makeup and the colour and therefore sometimes I look like I am wearing way too much but that also i'm wearing a shade too dark. I'd recommend if purely on the fact that it is a good coverage, no unusual outbreaks and affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by kamusienkaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was looking for something that would give healthy glow on my face but not in the way Rimmel Wake Me Up gives because its to much for me. This foundation is perfect althought my face starts to be shiny on my nose quite quickly but I don't mind that much. Coverage is very good and I think comperable to Revlon ColorStay which I also really love. Also I really like the color range. I have very warm skin tone and I found 52 perfect for me. I have acne prone skin but its normal with some dry patches. I wouldnt recommend this product for people with oily skin and for skins that dont tolerate silicones as there are few in it. Price is very resonable and the product is totally worth it (9.99 in Boots).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

Love using this!I grabbed shade 53, a little bit darker than my skin shade(I often use 52), but in summer I use fake tan, it is cool! Easy to blend, the finish is dewy~ which I love so much! I m combined to oily skin, hope it helps

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by hannahn631

Love this foundation! It's a lovely light to medium coverage foundation. Very easy to apply and blend, I use it throughout summer and it doesn't feel heavy or cakey at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by vickydc829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would love to love this but it breaks me out everytime I use it so it's a No. :(