April 20, 2014 | 1624 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle 05

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like, but don't love, Mademoiselle. I have a hard time describing the shade because it seems to change every time I wear it. Is it pink? Is it rose? Is it coral? Some days it appears coral pink, while other days it's more rosy. I like it applied with a lip brush for a more natural looking MLBB. If I want a brighter coral, I apply it straight out of the tube. Some days I feel like it's too bright and thus not as versatile, which is why I can't give it the full 5/5 rating. I agree with other reviewers who say it looks best after it's worn off a bit. For reference, I consider the following to be MLBB colors: MAC Subculture lip liner, Kinda Sexy lipstick (pro), NARS Chihuahua lip gloss, Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Hibiscus.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by heyamy

For reference Im nc 30 and a B40 in chanel VA. I have really pigmented lips so its hard for me to find a lipstick that looks true to color for me. This coco rouge looks pretty red on me when I first apply and very dark. However, once the color starts wearing off a little bit, which is about 3 hours later, the color is absolutely gorgeous. I think this formula is not as moisturizing as the allure but its still nice and creamy. It lasting power is pretty decent too. Takes about 4-5 hours before I have to reapply it. I would definitely recommend this to someone with paler lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by culebra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful lipstick - long wearing. The color is changeable.
I can use a more peachy lipliner and the lipstick takes on a more peachy, coppery look. If I use a rose lipliner, the lipstick looks rosy. If I use a beige lipliner, the lipliner looks more neutral. Great color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the color, finish and feel. Great lipstick. However, it can feel very drying at times so I can only give it two stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by rusty901

This is possibly the best lipstick i have ever tried and purchased and i adore this product. I find it hard to find lipstick shades that suit me very well but this one is perfect for me and it seems to suit most people as well which is good. The colour stays impeccable which makes it stand out from other lipsticks. I think this lipstick is a very classy, sophisticated shade which is perfect for going out in the evening.
This lipstick has excellent staying power and looks very elegant. When applied with lipliner its a dream!
Strongly recommended this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

REVISED 7/22/2012

My previous review was based on a sample, and after I bought the full-sized product, I changed my mind about it.

I wasn't crazy about my sample of Rouge Coco, but I liked the color Mademoiselle, so I bought the full-sized lipstick.

And I really like it. It's much creamier than I expected, and it's a flattering color. My lips are highly pigmented, and this color looks peachy-pink on me. It is very opaque. If you prefer sheer coverage, you might want to try the Rouge Coco Shine line from Chanel.

I probably won't repurchase, but it's a nice, wearable, color. Not too dark, not too bright, but still looks like you're wearing lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by greenlima

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it is flattering to my pale, pink undertoned skin. creamy. a nude/pink brownish color sounds ugly, but it really makes me look lovely. i love to put lipstick on. its so glamourous just to apply from this gorgeous tube. and to think of johnny depp looking at this luscious lipstick doesnt hurt.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by jandi

The color is lovely, the most beautiful rose/brown with a hint of peach that looks super natural while livening up your face. On lazy days, this is all you need to walk out the door.

However, while it has a creamy and silky texture, it dries up really quickly, and vanishes. Expect to reapply often.

But the color is pure perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by rinroo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first Chanel lipstick purchase but it certainly wont be my last.

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick.

I was getting tired of lip gloss, hair sticking to it, not lasting very long etc... we I saw the advert for Rouge Coco and I instantly thought I need one.

I was previously put off lipstick as it tends to be for the "older" ladies, but there's something about the Rouge coco that makes you feel youthful, it glides on your lips and keeps them smooth doesn't dry them out. The packaging is gorgeous, the lipstick has the typical Chanel logo on the top of the lid, and its quite weighty.

The colour is divine. Its really subtle, but makes your lips look GORGEOUS!!!

You do as with any lipstick need to line your lips to stop the colour bleeding.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by dacamigurl

This color is very natural and fits perfect as a daily makeup lipstick! I like how the colors differ from each person to another and I personally think that mademoiselle is a really beautiful color on people that naturally have pinky pale lips, but it actually looks great on everyone! It also has this soft rosy scent to it just like the hydrabase lipsticks but much softer. Rouge Coco mademoiselle applies on smoothly and stays onto your lips pretty long :)