Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol, Diisocetyl Dodecanedioate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Nylon 12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-): (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 10/24/2013 9:37:00 PM

Concealers are hit or miss for me-- I think everyone needs to find their right concealer via trial and error. Anyways, this was a miss for me. The color match was nice, and the coverage was decent. The packaging is good, typical deer (is it doe? I don't know) foot applicator. However, because it is a long lasting formula, it dried like paint. It doesn't budge-- it definitely lasts. It's just very drying and and looks crumbly under the eye area. It accentuated fine lines and dryness, and it was hard to blend because it dried so quickly. For someone will oily, young skin (lol as if i don't have young skin I'm only 22), this might be a hit. Unfortunately, it wasn't for me.

on 10/24/2013 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this a while back. No matter what I do, it looks disgusting under my eyes or on pimples that I'm trying to conceal. It's too light for my skin tone (which is basically transparent) and it settles into every single line. I'm only 15 and it makes me look like I'm 55. Still trying to find a good concealer :/

on 10/22/2013 1:00:00 AM

My under eye area is usually dry and when I use this, it settles into all of my fine lines and accentuates how dry my under eye area is. Also there are not enough shades so I could not find the right shade for me.

on 10/10/2013 2:02:00 PM

Covers and stays well. Does run some when I use contact lens eye drops. Use less than you think you need & it blends better. If it's too contrasty with your skin, you probably have the wrong shade.

on 10/6/2013 9:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great concealer to cover/mask a frown line I have in my forehead. It doesn't settle into the line (unless I frown constantly) and makes the frown line appear less dense. It can be drying, so I don't use it under my eyesc as it could make the very fine lines there appear worse.

I would re-purchase (and have done so) as it is cheap in comparison to other concealers in Aus, it does the job I want it to (i.e mask my frown line), it lasts throughout the day, and the colour is a good match.

on 9/24/2013 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this Maybelline concealer in Ivory, and, one of the main reason's why I like it so much is because it is the perfect neutral, pale Ivory shade. The other reason why is because it actually covers and neutralizes any red cystic acne spots. Those marks can be very tough to conceal, but this (and Mary Kay concealer) works for several hours.

I recommend patting the concealer onto your face with a clean finger or disposable makeup sponge. In an effort to minimize spreading bacteria, I do not put the doe-foot applicator on my face -- ever. I also do not use the same finger or sponge for more than one part of my face. If I need to reapply, I always put the concealer on a clean sponge or freshly washed fingertips. If this sounds like I have a mild obsessive compulsive disorder, so be it. :) It has vastly helped control my breakouts and confine them to only one area.

As a side note, I've used Physician's Formula RX too. It would have been a strong contender, but it made my chin break out in tiny little bumps, which went away once I stopped using the PF concealer.

(For reference, my personal shade of pale coordinates well to L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation in N1 or W2.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

I wasn't impressed by this product. I wanted to buy physicians formula conceal RX but because it wasn't in stock I picked this up instead. I thought it would be good and nice to apply and last a long time, but I was wrong
I don't think it lasted any longer than my other concealers and it was very hard to blend and added not very much coverage
I won't repurchase

on 9/5/2013 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the color Ivory, and it ended up being too light for my skin color (Covergirl 510). But the concealer itself is awful. I put this concealer under my eyes after applying foundation and I had to remove all the makeup in the area where I applied it. It looks chalky and creases horribly.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It covers up a lot it's amazing, I use it to school and it doesn't even show that I applied it! I highly recommend it it's great

on 8/21/2013 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is like my HG undereye prep concealer!! The color light has like a salmon-like color to it so it really helps cancel out dark circles in preparation for my last step which is using the Maybelline Dream Lumi in Radiant thanks to MissGlamorazzi's suggestion. This combo = HG <3

The only problem is I'm finding it harder to find these days my Target had them on clearance and since then I can't find it anymore, wish I stocked up, but I have been buying mine on Ebay since then.