August 21, 2014 | 1638 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by camillajhb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

my HG for covering blemishes, using on top of revlon colorstay. won't go cakey unless you don't blend or something, and lasts ages. i reapply around 4 or 5pm when having my head in my hands all the time at my desk makes it rub off and my spots start to reappear. even then i don't get any issues with cakiness.

nevertheless, the packaging is tiny and the doe-foot applicator doesn't allow you to get like 30% of the product out! i have to use a thin brush.

a good alternative to collection lasting perfection if you can't get that in your country. just slightly less creamy and long-wearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by juculin

I put this on at 10am today, it's 8pm and this is still going strong. It's true that this concealer is more suited to skins with yellow undertones (which I have) and can look cakey if applied incorrectly. However I apply it with my beautyblender and having had acne for 7 years, I can say I've found nothing that looks more natural whilst still being full coverage for covering up blemishes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by CarlyJaneB

I've had this product for just about 2 weeks now. For the first couple of days it was great! Now however I've noticed that its already starting to dry out. It doesn't blend anywhere near as well as it did for the first couple of applications and I'm now having to over rub with my concealer brush to actually get it to blend in. And maybe it's just me but it appears to be getting darker! I've also had to start applying it after my foundation because it rubs off when I apply my foundation. I was really impressed with this to start but now I'm feeling more than a little disappointed with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Amelielydia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it is because I now only use cruelty-free makeup, but when I did use it I absolutely loved it and am struggling to find a concealer that gives me such great coverage in so many different shades, most of which are a perfect match for my pale olive skin. Really covers the dark circles under my eyes with going gross into my creases. I wish I could find another cruelty-free concealer that does the job!

I will say if you do choose to use it, it is really thick and probably not ideal for covering blemishes and spots as I imagine it would really stand out from your foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by edurling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really excited when I first bought this product because I have VERY oily skin and a lot of the time cover-up wipes off my face by the end of the day. It does what it says it does - it stays put very well. It is also very good coverage. I've bought probably three of these but now I'm stopping for a number of reasons (one of which, you should know, is that I'm trying to pare down my makeup collection). But mostly the issue is that this is too yellow for my skin and does NOT blend well. Also the packaging sucks - the sticker with the label starts peeling and the cap cracks - this never happens with any other makeup I have so I don't know what's wrong here. If you have yellow-tone skin and need a full coverage concealer, this might work for you, but I'm gonna stop using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by blueirisjazz

This is OK and nothing more. It doesn't blend very well, and tends to settle into lines. It's not horrible but not good either. I will probably finish the tube but I won't buy it again. Their mineral concealer is 1,000x better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by DeeDanosaur

Update! (26/11/2013) I actually kind of take back some things I said about this product. 3 months after I bought the concealer, it started separating and looks disgusting. I shook and mixed it and then reapplied it, and it seemed much more yellower than it was. It's way too noticeable now and the area under my eyes looks very sickly. It doesn't help that I can still see all the dark circles and veins, but with a yellow coat on top.....ugh..you can picture it. I do love that it does cover up perfectly but I wish the yellow undertone didn't show as much. I had to remove 2 lippies for that.

I'm super picky when it comes to concealers, so when I picked up this one I had no idea what to expect.
Generally I loved it. It covered up perfectly (I got number 3) and wasn't cakey like most people say if applied correctly. It also lasted me the whole days and didn't smudge off in the humidity here.
The only thing I didn't like was the price. I thought 16$ was a bit too much for the size of the container, but it lasts me a while and I loved it. Defiantly will be buying this again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Lerka

I have to stay I am quite surprised how good this concealer is considering the price and all. I ran out of my Benefit Boi-ing concealer which is absolutely amazing. I wanted to try MUFE full cover but was a little hesitant to purchase it for $36 after doing some research and reading amazing reviews on Super Stay concealer. There was no testers at Walmart so I got the lightest(Ivory I think? it's shade 710) which didn't look that loght. But oh boy it is ghostly light! So I went back and got the second lightest shade, Cream, and it's a way better match.

I like the consistency, it's thick but not too thick. It doesn't break me out. I have a few post-acne scars that it covers very well. I use it on top of YSL Teint Le Touche Eclat foundation. I tried using it under but ended up looking cakey. I don't have dark circles so have no idea how it would work for those gals. But make sure you blend blend BLEND or it will end up looking cakey. I took 1 lippy off bc of that...Need extra time to blend it well. You really only need a little to cover whole face.

Overall, very satisfied...Will purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by MinnieMarshmallow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this online without even knowing my color. I just guessed based off of reviews/pictures. BUT I chose the right color(muahahahahahahahah)
I use it for my undereye and it works great!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by MsBloodyFallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm only in my teens and I have some wrinkles under my eyes from my nasal congestion, so using products under my eyes would usually sink between the skin during the day - which is normal for me. HOWEVER, this concealer was cakey, looked dry and emphasised the small, vein-like lines from my small wrinkles and it was really bad. The colour shade is misleading too - not 100% their fault - but I had picked a shade which looked just about one step lighter than my skin tone and I thought it was perfect - then I opened the product and was surprised with some very pale, beige colour which would've suited lighter toned people. The packaging wasn't that great, when I pulled the wand out to dab it on the back of my hand, a lot of unnecessary product came out :(! So in the end, I just threw it away and I never used it - maybe just once or twice to test it out. I waste about $10 AUD (it was on sale) sooo :c I recommend you to not get it