NARS Orgasm Illuminator

3.6

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbitol, Peg-32, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-8, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Ribes Nigrum [Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil], Rubus Idaeus [Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil], Trisodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract], Rubus Chamaemorus (Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil), Panthenol, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serrata (Boswellia Serrata Gum), Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine)]

on 1/14/2012 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Loveeeee this! I forgot I even had this but I found it and it works great for my early morning school routine smashbox halo and this on each cheek is greattt! Orgasm comes off as a rose gold highlighter that shimmers ever so slightly and stays on all day giving that subtle glow.. Although its pricey with nars you get so much product.

on 1/11/2012 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Love it kicks orgasm illuminator out on it's overtly glittery ass.

on 12/21/2011 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really love this illuminator. I mix it with my MAC tinted moisturizer to give my skin a subtle glow. I think the tube packaging is great, I can control the amount I use and none will go to waste. Its not filled with glitter just enough to give a nice effect and the color adds a nice glow as well.

on 12/5/2011 6:27:00 PM

I really Iike products that are easy to apply when I'm in a hurry, and this is no exception. I swipe it quickly on each cheek and I'm good. I like how this looks more than the powdered blush even. I will definitely repurchase again and again.

I think this is a lovely product. It makes your skin look fresh and glowing. A little goes a long way so this product lasts!

on 9/25/2011 8:14:00 PM

RIS-I am in my late 50's, so I have to be very careful about adding too much shine or highlighters to my somewhat wrinkly cheeks and crows feet area. I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I never would have purchased it, despite the regular blush being my favorite. It's wonderful for evening wear when one's complexion can appear dull and washed out. This adds a dewy, luminous touch that, if used in extreme moderation, is definitely a good product for a woman my age! I will probably purchase it again, but I can't imagine running out because so little is needed. Treat yourself with this great product-thank you NARS!

on 9/17/2011 12:43:00 PM

I had no idea what a difference an illuminator can make even on the more (ahem!) mature skin till I tried this. I usually use it all over after primer, and before mineral foundation. And for a recent holiday, I just mixed some of this with tinted moisturiser in a small pot, and that was all the base I needed. Will definitely buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this by mixing it with my foundation or tinted moisturizer. So far, I've loved the results, my skin just looks really nice and dewy. It is a small tube for $29 but you don't have to use much when you're using it with foundation so I imagine this would last a while. I have a tendency of being fickle with products, so though I would repurchase it if it ran out right now, the test of time, will be the best way to tell how much I love this!

on 8/23/2011 12:13:00 PM

This works as a nice illuminiser on my light/medium freckly skin. It gives a very soft glow applied before foundation, or mixed with my liquid foundation. Daytime-friendly for me as it doesn't come out sparkly, just dewy looking. It is definitely a subtle illuminiser, much less shimmery looking than others I have tried - I think it would be undetectable under a heavy foundation, or powder. As lovely as this product is, I still prefer Mecca Cosmetica's "Lit From Within" illuminiser - it's just more radiant without looking shimmery.

on 8/15/2011 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My Nars Orgasm Illuminator Uses:

1) Using it before foundation to make my skin appear very smooth.

2) Mixing it with medium or full coverage foundations to make the coverage sheer, or extrememly light, like a tinted moisturizer.

3) Using it, and then only powder on top, to prevent the powder from drying my skin out, and making my face look extremely smooth.

4) Mixing it with a matte foundation to take the foundation from matte, to natural, or even dewy.

5) On only my cheek bones and bridge of my nose

6) By itself when I skip makeup, but want a smoth, radiant look, since I have dry skin.

This illuminator is expensive, and doesn't show any color. I like the way it brightens up my face without too much shimmer. The shimmer doesn't show up when I put this on my face. It doesn't leave a greasy look or feeling like some illuminators.

It's a very thin illuminator, and on my cheeks left a dewy look, but it was barely noticeably dewy. It was 29 dollars for 1.1 ounces. This illuminator definitely makes my face look smoother, and sheers out my foundations. If I want to use a medium foundation that looks sheer almost like a tinted moisturizer, I just add this to the foundation. My face looks spectacular when I apply one drop of Nars sheer glow, and two or three drops of this. My MUFE HD foundation looks a little matte on my dry skin, so on days I want it dewy, I just add this illuminator in the palm of my hand with the HD foundation.

Not sure if I'll buy again, since there might be cheaper alternatives. I realized however that I do need an illuminator in my makeup bag.

Top Rated NARS Products