December 21, 2014 | 947 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Ab0u913c

I love all MAC lipsticks but this one is definitely the best. The colour is gorgeous and it lasts ages. It fades a little but it does not disappear. Even after harsh weather conditions and eating! Some lipsticks dry out my lips but this one doesnt. When my lips do get dry thankfully this lipstick does not let that show. I probably reapply once a day. Only con is that the tube unfortuanetly does not last long. I do not wear it everyday and have had it for 3 months and it is already have empty.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The colour of this lipstick is mazing, but I think it makes your lips really dry! You can see everything on your lips after an hour.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

This was a bad purchase for a great cause...maybe I will mix this with something more wearable like fanfare and use it up. I looked as if I had yellow teeth, like the reviewer below. I guess it's not my cup of tea.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The only complaint that I have is the color, it's like a Jersey Shore lipstick, i don't like how it looks on me, I kind of feel like a high class escort lol, i just do not like the color at all and I love Lady GaGa, for fairer skin people, i think this color is great but for tan to dark skinned ppl i feel like it will make you look too much like Snooki

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by kellabella94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this lipstick at first because I found it to be such a cute baby pink color with a subtle pop. I've had it for over two years, and I used to use it more frequently. However, as I get older I can't help but feel that the "subtle pop" of pink is a little too trashy for my taste. Whenever I wear it I feel as though I emulate those in Jersey Shore. Thank you, guidettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite pink lipsticks! It can easily be sheer for an every day look, or you can layer it for a true bubble gum pink color. I always get compliments on my lip color when I wear this, and I wish this hadn't been a limited edition color!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Chrissyb000

This is by far the best lipstick I own. It's a delicate pink color and really makes my lips pop. It looks even more outstanding if you add a gloss to it. I highly recommend this to anyone! Trust me, you'll be impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by daniyell21

The colour is very light blue toned baby pink which can look awful on! However, if you build it up to a suitable colour it can look quite unique and pretty. However, I would say I have to blend the product into my lips as it easily highlights any natural creases in the lips. The packaging features red and the Lady Gaga signature. Overall I wouldn't buy the product again as I don't feel like I would miss it. However, I have worn it a lot and loved it when I first purchased and will use it up. Worth a swatch as it is versatile with how much you can build it up and works well when paired with lip glosses!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by prettycave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loooove love lady gaga, and I pretty much bought this when I came out almost without checking the color. I love the color but I hate the consistency. It feel like it was supposed to be a lip gloss. the pigment gets all in the little wrinkles of my lips... it wasn't cool. I just bought Lime Crimes lipstick in Great Pink Planet at IMATS and the color is practically the same. (lipstick available on her web site too) The consistency creamier and thicker. I also noticed the gagas always looked messy cuz it feathered so much at the edge, and the lime crime ones makes a great crisp edge.
The Gaga color would probably be best blended with a nother color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by OhSoFly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this lipstick. As of this moment in time it is my favorite pink. I have very pigmented lips and even though this is a luster it shows up quite nicely. I am NW45/MUFE Mat Velvet 70 and just one swipe gets the job done. Sometimes I will pair it with a liner, but if I go light with it, it's not necessary. I love the matching gloss just as much! Would I buy again? Why, yes, I already have :)