MAC Viva Glam Gaga [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

on 9/20/2011 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The colour of this lipstick is mazing, but I think it makes your lips really dry! You can see everything on your lips after an hour.

on 9/16/2011 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was a bad purchase for a great cause...maybe I will mix this with something more wearable like fanfare and use it up. I looked as if I had yellow teeth, like the reviewer below. I guess it's not my cup of tea.

on 8/14/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The only complaint that I have is the color, it's like a Jersey Shore lipstick, i don't like how it looks on me, I kind of feel like a high class escort lol, i just do not like the color at all and I love Lady GaGa, for fairer skin people, i think this color is great but for tan to dark skinned ppl i feel like it will make you look too much like Snooki

on 8/1/2011 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this lipstick at first because I found it to be such a cute baby pink color with a subtle pop. I've had it for over two years, and I used to use it more frequently. However, as I get older I can't help but feel that the "subtle pop" of pink is a little too trashy for my taste. Whenever I wear it I feel as though I emulate those in Jersey Shore. Thank you, guidettes.

on 7/26/2011 4:05:00 PM

This is one of my favorite pink lipsticks! It can easily be sheer for an every day look, or you can layer it for a true bubble gum pink color. I always get compliments on my lip color when I wear this, and I wish this hadn't been a limited edition color!

on 7/2/2011 2:13:00 PM

This is by far the best lipstick I own. It's a delicate pink color and really makes my lips pop. It looks even more outstanding if you add a gloss to it. I highly recommend this to anyone! Trust me, you'll be impressed.

on 7/1/2011 7:12:00 AM

The colour is very light blue toned baby pink which can look awful on! However, if you build it up to a suitable colour it can look quite unique and pretty. However, I would say I have to blend the product into my lips as it easily highlights any natural creases in the lips. The packaging features red and the Lady Gaga signature. Overall I wouldn't buy the product again as I don't feel like I would miss it. However, I have worn it a lot and loved it when I first purchased and will use it up. Worth a swatch as it is versatile with how much you can build it up and works well when paired with lip glosses!

on 6/27/2011 12:34:00 AM

I loooove love lady gaga, and I pretty much bought this when I came out almost without checking the color. I love the color but I hate the consistency. It feel like it was supposed to be a lip gloss. the pigment gets all in the little wrinkles of my lips... it wasn't cool. I just bought Lime Crimes lipstick in Great Pink Planet at IMATS and the color is practically the same. (lipstick available on her web site too) The consistency creamier and thicker. I also noticed the gagas always looked messy cuz it feathered so much at the edge, and the lime crime ones makes a great crisp edge.
The Gaga color would probably be best blended with a nother color.

on 6/1/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this lipstick. As of this moment in time it is my favorite pink. I have very pigmented lips and even though this is a luster it shows up quite nicely. I am NW45/MUFE Mat Velvet 70 and just one swipe gets the job done. Sometimes I will pair it with a liner, but if I go light with it, it's not necessary. I love the matching gloss just as much! Would I buy again? Why, yes, I already have :)

on 5/30/2011 8:21:00 AM

I like the colour, there is nothing wrong with it, it's neutral without being too neutral which is what I like. However the colour pay off is not good at all. In some places on my lips it will look sheer and others more pigmented which I didn't like. I felt as if the colour didn't last long at all. No more than 30 minutes, and for a high end brand that really isn't good. (And yes I did prime my lips!) I'd buy a product similar for this for the colour next time, but defintly not MAC's.

Popular Lipsticks