September 20, 2014 | 1881 users online

Dry Shampoo - TRESemme - Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Ashleenlababee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible dry shampoo leaves a grey disgusting residue in my hair! Makes it look even worst them before ... I usually finish all my products but this is ridiculous

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

Literally the worst thing ever. I'm just glad it was cheap because I would have been so irritated if I had spent more money on it.

This MIGHT work better for you if you're blond, but brunettes beware. It left a gray cast on my dark hair and made it look completely dull. After brushing through I literally had flakes of product that looked like dandruff. I know what my own dandruff looks like and that was not it. It was seriously fake dandruff in a can, lol! I could not believe how bad it was.

I used it EXACTLY as the bottle directed and I even tried it multiple times in different situations. Same result every time. Usually when I get a bad product I just go ahead and use it up until its gone because I dislike waste. In this case, it has been collecting dust under my sink. Maybe I should use it during the holidays for simulating a snow storm.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by alex516

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Worst dry shampoo I've tried. Enough said.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kaycieleaver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is so awful I didn't even want to give to a friend. I just threw it in the trash. I normally use the suave keratin infusion dry shampoo and I loved it but I was out of town for a conference and didn't have time to wash my hair and needed to do a quick up-do. So I stopped at the first store I saw and bought the only dry shampoo they had. The smell is so strong. It is so hard to brush out and gets white residue all over your brush and I cant get it off the bristles. It never completely brushes out, There was a gray cast to my hair all night. Thank goodness the dining room was dark. It took three washes to get out of my hair and left it feeling like straw. Plus you have to shake it like mad to get it to spray any powder. Worst. Dry. Shampoo. Ever.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Rhizza

This product is garbage. I originally purchased it to wean myself off of washing my hair everyday - my goal is to get to every other day - so I wanted to try dry shampoo on the in-between days. I like several other Tresemme products, so I picked this up for oily hair. Mr roots get greasy while my ends stay dry. This stuff left a thick, gunky residue on my hair that didn't seem to want to brush out, and after waiting a minute and then massaging it in to my scalp, my hair still looked greasy. Now it was just volumized and greasy. I'm glad this stuff wasn't anymore $$$ then it was! I'm trying Suave dry shampoo next - it seems to get much better reviews.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by laurelrea

Oh my godmother this dry shampoo is just AWFUL. Everyone on here who said it is crap was telling the truth. And yes, I used it correctly, it just made my hair feel revolting and the smell, though seemingly tolerable at first quickly became completely nauseating. I had to wash my hair twice to get this stuff out and my hair still feels like it has a residue on it. I will never stray from Batiste again? AVOID!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Jessica45578

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know if I would buy this product again. I'm torn because it does give my hair volume and a less greasy look, but it also gives my hair a weird residue and texture. It just feels kinda gross. The smell of it has never been an issue for me like I've seen some other people mention. It's not the worst dry shampoo I've ever tried but it's not the best either.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So this is the first dry shampoo I've ever tried and it did NOTHING that it was meant to do...I like to wash my hair every second day, so I thought this would be the perfect product to use on my slightly oily hair the day it doesnt get washed...WrONG! It made my hair even more oily and left a horrid smell behind! yuk! I've heard a lot of good things about Batiste dry shampoo so I'm hoping that will deliver with its promises, but I would NOT repurchase this product! What a waste! I'm better off leaving my hair the way it is...

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by caitlinmelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is so-so. In the end it makes your hair LOOK like it's not greasy any more but it feels gross.
-The smell is really strong
-You need to spray and step away, or your get the product in your mouth and start to cough
-It makes your hair very grey-white, so you really need to comb it out and spread it around
-The final look is matte, volumized and non-oily
-The final feel is greasy, and feels full of product in the worst way
-It does not last for long

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by hilbilly534

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff works pretty well if you use enough product but it made my hair smell terribleeee. the smell is so bad mixed with dirty hair it just was intolerable