January 30, 2015 | 2093 users online

Masks - Formula 10.0.6 - Deep Down Detox

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by jessicagee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mom got this product for free at a beauty convention. Feeling curious, I tried it that day, as I had never used a mud mask before of any kind. I put on a thin layer on my face and under my chin and let it sit for 15 minutes as per the directions. I almost instantly felt it work, as I felt my face tighten and in certain areas, mild stinging (the stinging didn't last long at all, just a minute or two and it faded.) I washed the mask off with warm water and was pleased with the way my face felt; it felt fresh, clean, and problem areas on my oily, acne-prone skin looked visibly smaller. The mask dried out these oily problem areas fairly well with my first use. I have been using the Deep Down Detox mud mask for two weeks now, every other day, and it works especially well for me in the morning. The packaging is super cute--I like that it is a tube that you can easily control how much product you squeeze out each time--and the smell is lovely, a hint of orange. I plan to use this product for a long time! Definitely recommend to all.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

BURNED my skin unbearably!! It stung like crazy!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Gidella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

The mask is an okay mask. It works, doesn't burn very much and it feels like it really cleans my face. It's quite cheap, and as it's on a tube it lasts a long time. However I'm not sure that it's an awesome mask. For me it worked okay. I like the Pores be pure mask better than this one. But this mask's probably better for sensitive and combination skin. That's the feeling I get anyway and my skin's really oily and problematic. It doesn't mean it doesn't work because it does work for me, it just means that the Pores be pure works a bit better than this one in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by sunstar29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I looooove this mask. It smells amazing, I love the orange scent--I put this mask on every other morning and it's really energizing and smells very fresh. After just a few weeks of using the mask my skin is clearer and feels smoother, and my complexion seems brighter.

You only need a small amount of product for each mask, I apply an extremely thin layer and it still cleanses my skin very well. The tube cost $8 and I will probably get 15-20 applications out of it, so I am happy with the price.

Definitely shaping up to be a HG product for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by bbcreamlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The moment i apply it onto my face, i can feel this tingling sensation. It's bearable, nothing too much. But as it dries, i can barely smile, because it's so tight! However, the end result was wonderful. After waiting for 15 minutes, i washed off the mask and lo and behold, my smile pimples around my mouth had actually reduced in size, so that they were almost invisible. And my face looked so clear and beautiful. As for oil control, it did a pretty decent job, i didn't have to blot so much throughout the day.Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 6:51:00 AM More reviews by fayechan

I really love this mask, i use it when i'm breaking out. It absorbs the excess oil. I dont think theres really a difference between the three mask i alternate between this one and the pink one depending on the smell im in the mood for. As for clearing pimples and blackheads, i dont this really does much, however it really cleans the skin without leaving any oily residue i found with some other masks. i gone through maybe four tubes so this is staying a permanant fixture in my bathroom.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by knganderson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a decent mask, but it burns my skin pretty badly. I tend to get this effect with a lot of masks, but this one is definitely the worst I've ever tried. Not only is there a horrible stinging/burning sensation, but parts of my face (particularly between my nose and upper lip) went completely numb. Decent smell as well, not strong but you can smell it on your face. I may use the tube up, or may give it away or return it, but I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

This mask was bought along with the No Time To Shine mask of the same brand, and I like this one so much better because it smells nice and does not sting like a b!tch when it's applied on my face. The end result of both masks, are basically the same. So why shouldn't I pick the one that smells nicer and does not sting? I think 3 times a week as a pick-me-up mask would fit well with this. However, I am always still on the lookout for a mask that rids me of my blackheads! Nonetheless, this is probably one of the best drugstore masks I have ever tried!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by glitzypink

I really think this stuff works well. It makes my skin feel great as long as I don't leave it on too long. My skin is easily irritated so I had to be careful... I think that's the trick to be honest. 15 minutes seemed too long but 10 was just right. I also put a super thin layer on, not much at all. It dries out areas that look like they'll become a problem and I haven't had any bad breakouts since I've started using it. Nothing is a miracle for problem skin but this stuff really feels detoxifying. With more sensative skin I'd only recommend one use per week to avoid over-drying. Overall, great for the money and smells amazing, like a creamsicle! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ari496

this mask was ok. it did as it said it would. it was cleansing and puriying and it got rid of some excess oil. i didnt really decongest my pores or get rid of my zits. i wont be buying this again bc i bet i can find a mask that doesn the same as this one, and more.