November 22, 2014 | 1339 users online

Masks - Formula 10.0.6 - Deep Down Detox

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Gidella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

The mask is an okay mask. It works, doesn't burn very much and it feels like it really cleans my face. It's quite cheap, and as it's on a tube it lasts a long time. However I'm not sure that it's an awesome mask. For me it worked okay. I like the Pores be pure mask better than this one. But this mask's probably better for sensitive and combination skin. That's the feeling I get anyway and my skin's really oily and problematic. It doesn't mean it doesn't work because it does work for me, it just means that the Pores be pure works a bit better than this one in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by sunstar29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I looooove this mask. It smells amazing, I love the orange scent--I put this mask on every other morning and it's really energizing and smells very fresh. After just a few weeks of using the mask my skin is clearer and feels smoother, and my complexion seems brighter.

You only need a small amount of product for each mask, I apply an extremely thin layer and it still cleanses my skin very well. The tube cost $8 and I will probably get 15-20 applications out of it, so I am happy with the price.

Definitely shaping up to be a HG product for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by bbcreamlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The moment i apply it onto my face, i can feel this tingling sensation. It's bearable, nothing too much. But as it dries, i can barely smile, because it's so tight! However, the end result was wonderful. After waiting for 15 minutes, i washed off the mask and lo and behold, my smile pimples around my mouth had actually reduced in size, so that they were almost invisible. And my face looked so clear and beautiful. As for oil control, it did a pretty decent job, i didn't have to blot so much throughout the day.Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 6:51:00 AM More reviews by fayechan

I really love this mask, i use it when i'm breaking out. It absorbs the excess oil. I dont think theres really a difference between the three mask i alternate between this one and the pink one depending on the smell im in the mood for. As for clearing pimples and blackheads, i dont this really does much, however it really cleans the skin without leaving any oily residue i found with some other masks. i gone through maybe four tubes so this is staying a permanant fixture in my bathroom.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by knganderson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a decent mask, but it burns my skin pretty badly. I tend to get this effect with a lot of masks, but this one is definitely the worst I've ever tried. Not only is there a horrible stinging/burning sensation, but parts of my face (particularly between my nose and upper lip) went completely numb. Decent smell as well, not strong but you can smell it on your face. I may use the tube up, or may give it away or return it, but I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

This mask was bought along with the No Time To Shine mask of the same brand, and I like this one so much better because it smells nice and does not sting like a b!tch when it's applied on my face. The end result of both masks, are basically the same. So why shouldn't I pick the one that smells nicer and does not sting? I think 3 times a week as a pick-me-up mask would fit well with this. However, I am always still on the lookout for a mask that rids me of my blackheads! Nonetheless, this is probably one of the best drugstore masks I have ever tried!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by glitzypink

I really think this stuff works well. It makes my skin feel great as long as I don't leave it on too long. My skin is easily irritated so I had to be careful... I think that's the trick to be honest. 15 minutes seemed too long but 10 was just right. I also put a super thin layer on, not much at all. It dries out areas that look like they'll become a problem and I haven't had any bad breakouts since I've started using it. Nothing is a miracle for problem skin but this stuff really feels detoxifying. With more sensative skin I'd only recommend one use per week to avoid over-drying. Overall, great for the money and smells amazing, like a creamsicle! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ari496

this mask was ok. it did as it said it would. it was cleansing and puriying and it got rid of some excess oil. i didnt really decongest my pores or get rid of my zits. i wont be buying this again bc i bet i can find a mask that doesn the same as this one, and more.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by abbyyyy

This brand is everywhere in New Zealand and Australia - I saw it in a lot of stores and my room mates and I were very intrigued and decided to have a girls night in using some of the masks from the brand.

Huge mistake on my part - I had a really bad reaction to both this mask and the No Time To Shine mask. As soon as I put it on my skin, it stung terribly. It hurt so bad and my skin felt as if it was burning, so I had to wash it off immediately. My skin felt warm to the touch and was very tender for the rest of the night. Thinking it was this particular mask, I tried the No Time To Shine and a similar thing happened. Not really sure what was going on, but none of my room mates had a reaction the same as I do so I must just be sensitive to one of the base ingredients in the formula of the masks they make. I obviously wouldn't buy it again because of my reaction, but since no one else had a similar reaction I am putting it down to me personally and not the product.

I also have tried the So Totally Clean Deep Poor cleanser and that was very harsh and not for me - I think I am going to stay away from this brand as their products just don't seem to work for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by qcumburmelin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really am enjoying this mask. My sister actually bought it a few weeks ago, and I have used it three times already. The bottle is cute and I like the squeeze tube application since I can control how much product I get out. There is a slight tingly feeling, but one that I love - doesn't bother me as much as it did some other reviewers. Then again, my skin isn't incredibly sensitive, so that might have something to do with it.

This mask leaves my face feeling completely clean, all the excess oils are gone - but without drying out my face, and it leaves me looking fresh and healthy. I don't have a problem with breakouts usually, but this hasn't done anything to break me out either. Overall, I prefer Body Shop's Tea Tree mask, but I will definitely be purchasing this when I am trying to save on money.