April 16, 2014 | 1877 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Purpleprincess888

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have very pale, pink skin. My lips are also quite pigmented. This makes it hard to find a decent nude lipstick because pale pinks look really strange and peaches are more natural, less nude. This is perfect because it covers my lips without showing my natural color and looks soft and creamy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

On me, this is more of a pinky peach. I have an olive/tan skintone. (Matched with NC35 at MAC.) This lipstick is matte, and very pigmented. It can be extremely unflattering if your lips aren't moistened. I recommend a moisturizing balm underneath, otherwise it's going to make your lips look DRY and accentuate any lines in your lips. It applies smoothly and evenly on top of the balm. Personally, I like to top this off with a gloss. (Wet 'n' Wild's "This Too Shall Glass" gloss is stunning with this lipstick!) The packaging is absolutely terrible, but for under $3 (CAD) I think we can all agree to let it slide.

"Shy Girl" by MAC is much 'peacher' on me than "Just Peachy." "Just Peachy" appears more on the pink side. Two different lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by emilypat

too bright for my skin, but great dupe for mac nc40

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by xthlx

I don't know if I got a bad one but mine is beyond dried out. It is honestly worse than play-doh. I can't even drag this on my lips without it caking up, even with a lip balm underneath. The color is great, but the quality is crap. The lipstick also fell apart pretty quickly.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by GwendolynDelaney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a fan of peachy lipsticks. However, this one did not apply very well at all. It was very dry and streaky, even with lip balm. The color wasn't very flattering either, but that's probably just my skintone (it's not a true peach.) I guess I shouldn't have expected that much for the price. I think this is better suited to those who are tanner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

Yay! I found a pretty peach colored lipstick!! :) I really love these lipsticks. They're pigmented, not drieing and CHEAP! Yes the packaging sucks but the price totally makes up for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

The only problem I have with this lipstick is the packaging, so I had to knock off a point.
I love the color of this lipstick. Usually when I try to find a peach lipstick they end up being far too orange, but this is the perfect peachy color. It is matte (which I prefer) and very opaque. I usually put just small amount of lip balm underneath to prevent drying. It lasts for awhile on the lips. I would say if you aren't eating or drinking or doing...other things with your mouth, then this could last you 3-4 hour easily! It lasted me 4, and I have major trouble getting lipsticks to stay on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

OMG my HG peach lippie.Its actually a coral-peach-nude.The shade is in the same family of Mac's Peachstock & LE Jazzed. Sooo wearable & long lasting; hence 'appears' to apply dry. It just appears xtra drying but once you drag it across, you'll realize its just like HE matte lippies, not overtly drying/flaky. Otherwise use a balm underneath, or try just patting in the color directly from the tube & then blend with your fingertips. Do whatever u have to, to rock this color.

O yea packaging sux, blah blah. Come on u paid less than $3 for it. ELF, NYC, Rimmel & other d/s lippies have loose/cheap covers too but some shades are just worth the extra slight hassle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I was looking for a cheap alternative to my YSL Rouge volupte in Peach passion and I'm quite satisfied with this. The color is very pigmented and completely matte but not as drying as I expected it to be. It's still best to exfoliate your lips before application or at least use a lip balm underneath. On me this looks like a peachy orange/pink, I think it would look flattering on most skintones. It doesn't have a scent or taste. I like the packaging too, it's not the most functional (the lipstick doesn't twist all the way down) but at least it looks nice. The funny thing is that this is more long lasting than Rouge volupte, probably because it's much less creamy. I would repurchase and I will probably try some other colors as well.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like the color, it's a pretty, subtle almost nude pink on me and goes well if you have pink undertones in your skin, as I do. I would definitely recommend it if you want a pretty, inexpensive everyday lipstick which is why I bought it. it's nice and creamy, doesn't seem too drying even though it's a matte lip. my one complaint is that, as I think I've seen others have said, it doesn't wind all the way down into the tube so you could easily skim the lipstick part if you're not paying attention when you put it away.