December 17, 2014 | 1776 users online

Fragrances - Beyoncé Heat

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by ladiihpnotiiq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to spray this whilst fragrance shopping and the scent has stuck with me since. I finally bought it when it was on sale, and although I do really like it, I think it smells overwhelmingly like Angel and am therefore a teensy bit disappointed as I already have Angel in my collection.

It doesn't last very long on my skin, but I do get complimented on it regularly. It really does seem like the scent a sexy lady like Beyonce would wear herself, so I like to wear this when I need a little bit more of a 'grown-up' and sensual fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by sharon517

I'm suprised at how low the ratings are for this one. I loveeeee this fragrance. I actually try to ration out my usage of it, because i got a pretty small bottle for Christmas and I want to make it last as long as possible lol.

It's very sexy, and sensual. Not for the younger crowd at all. It lasts all day long and guys love it. A little goes a long way, and it may be overpowering for some if you spray too much. I will purchase again when my bottle (finally) runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by SoFa10

I got a sample and it smells really good if you like a sweet smelling perfume and its not strong. I would buy it.
EDIT too sweet now ugh my mom used it all, she really likes it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by roguefighter414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume! I find it like a mixture of sweet and sexy, but maybe that's just me! I bought a 100 mL bottle for about $45 CAD at a huge sale. I like the way it looks on my dresser, pretty sexy! It's quite a summery smell, which is not too fortunate for me, being as it is winter and all, but this perfume definelty suits my personality and I love it! I definetly WOULD buy it again, but only if its on sale, the regular price is too much!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Arik26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A unique, spicy cold weather/nighttime fragrance. Has a peachy aroma with a hint of something akin to cinnamon. Not my favorite, but nice. The bottle looks like something you'd find on a stripper's vanity, true, but I don't buy perfumes just for the pretty packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by bobblehead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought 1/2 oz on sale at target for 1050. There was no tester, so for 10.50, thought it would be at least half-way interesting I mean she is putting her name on it (not a ring, but her name).

When I finally managed to get the package open-- it was in one of those industrial plastic sealed packages to deter theft or opening it in store, I suppose, I finally was able to smell it. UGH!

Smells almost identical to a Walgreens brand perfume a few years back--- was it called C'est la Vie? Something like that.

So so so cheap smelling, sweet/dingy/musty with a chemical/metallic smell. Just bad. And I normally like most anything/not too picky.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I am not a Beyonce fan, but like all other celebrity fragrances, it is the juice that counts, in my opinion. I sampled this for the first time today. Upon my first impression of the fragrance, I did not like it. What came to my mind after spraying it, simply, was: peach candy musk. Other thoughts that came to mind are: strong, heavy, and syrupy. I like fragrances with some strength but this felt a little too heavy for even myself, I imagine it might wear the woman, rather than the woman wearing it. I didn't totally hate it, but I definitely did not love it. I might buy it if I found it seriously cheap somewhere on sale. My advice: I never buy celebrity scents for full retail prices. It is ridiculous. If you can wait, give it a few months and the price will drastically lower, and sooner or later you'll always see them in the drugstores. After a year or so celeb perfumes can be bought for dead cheap. If I saw this for $10 or something, I might buy it but I wouldn't pay more for it...I just didn't find it to be very special. And, I didn't think the bottle was very attractive either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by yellowteal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this on sale at Target the other day for $10.50. lol. So maybe that's why I love it so much. My favorite perfume is Gucci Envy Me so I wanted to get something completely different to change it up because I've become so attached to floral scents. Once again...the price I paid may be a factor but I do like this perfume. Took awhile because I'm not used to wearing scents like this but now I love it. Got tons of compliments the other day.

As far as staying power...I think it's good. Lasted me a good 6+ hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Honey87

This was horrible. I couldn't believe it. I love Beyonce and her music and she is such a talented diva. This is not the fragrance of a diva. It smells sweet, fruity and tacky and gives me a headache. Since it is called Heat, I expected it to be a bit warm smelling but it is just a sickly sweet fruity cheap smell. Also it doesn't last at all - once u pray it, it has already disappeared. Although that may be a good thing since it is foul...however I paid 20 so not good for my wallet :(

My advice would be to buy something else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by rivera25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by saying this is a nice perfume- it has a kind of sexiness about it and once i smelt it i had to have it. I like strong, sexy, powerful, 'look at me' fragrances and i initially thought this was that type of fragrance.
I want to love it but i can't- the main problem is the staying power, it doesn't last more than an hour tops. The bottle is awkward and im not sure if i got a faulty one but its hard to spray with the perfume covering my fingers when i do manage to get some out. I really wish Beyonce had taken a little more time creating this instead of jumping on the 'celebrity perfume' bandwagon so soon. This could have been a decent fragrance instead of a let down. Having said all that- it isn't the worst 'celebrity' fragrance but it's not the best either. I would not buy this perfume again.