December 22, 2014 | 1581 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Rokmelon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this conditioner and shampoo at first. It feels great and smells great and left my hair soft and shiny. After a few weeks my hair felt stiff and weird so I stopped using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great conditioner, especially considering it's dirt cheap! Has a lot of nice ingredients in it. Will definitely be replacing my more expensive conditioner with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by mrshall28

Amazing. Love this!! I started using this shampoo and conditioner when I was having some serious hair issues a few months ago. I am on oral chemo and my hair was going crazy. My straight, thick (but fine) hair decided to become very frizzy, and start falling out. Thank you very much meds. It was falling out pretty quickly. My doc said that the meds were causing dryness and damaging the hair, which is what was causing my problems. This has turned it all around. No more frizziness. Not near as much hair loss. Much more manageable. Thank you so much suave!! I get compliments on my hair now!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by babyazn87

Omg! I did not expect such good results from this conditioner. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, and my hair has become a LOT softer. It does not weigh down my hair, and I haven't had any issues with it. The smell is ok, and the price is awesome. Definitely my HG drugstore conditioner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner doesn't transform me into a model in a shampoo commercial (I don't think anything could do that!), but it is definitely one of the best I've ever used. My hair has always been unruly, but since I started going gray, it's been awful. The gray hairs are really kinky and they break very easily. It seems like nothing has helped. I don't know if this conditioner is affecting the breakage issue, but in general, it makes my hair softer and more manageable. It's nice to use--smells good and actually feels kind of luxurious. The bottom line is that, although I'm usually not loyal to any particular product or brand at all (always looking for the next, better thing), I will definitely be buying more of this. I just wish Suave was cruelty free.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

lets just say i was pleasantly surprised by this shampoo + cond combo. CHEAP but effective. price is right. lots of good moisturizing ingredients. amazing product for the price which is DIRT cheap!!! it is very moisturizing. love it!!! have repurchased many times and i almost never repurchase anything!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this, it is my favorite conditioner---and I would never guess it would be Suave brand. I am a conditioner addict! I've bought and tried to love alot of more expensive hair care brands like Matrix, Biolage, Biosilk,Paul Mitchell,bed head, Redken, Nexxus, etc., but then I had a bogo coupon for Suave and decided to get the almond&shea shampoo and conditioner and why not since both it would be only $1.82 for BOTH. I admit I didn't think I was going to like it since I written off Suave a long time ago. When I first spread it into my hair, it seemed too thin. I wondered if it would actually do anything or be strong enough for my frizzy,tangly,bi racial hair so I left it on for a minute then combed it through with a wide tooth comb and let sit for a few minutes. While rinsing it out I noticed my hair detangled easily and felt super soft. it was incredibly manageable, with no frizzies, and over time, I've come to find it actually seems stronger, with improved elasticity. I still deep condition once a week,use a clarifying poo once a month,and additional products but I use this often. I I figured it's worth a try, and now I'm hooked!! I'm already on my 2nd bottle.
I must say some with fine or hair will probably find this to much with the cones and oils and this would also be bad for people with oily hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by jillpole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have thick, colored hair. Not the greatest combo. Most conditionerst that promise to help out with the thick part leave it limp, and most products that promise to help out with the colored part leave it frizzy. This stuff left it feeling soft, thick but manageable, and smelling great. Would recommend to anyone! In fact, after giving it to my mom to try, she bought not only the conditioner but the shampoo as well! Yes, it does work as well as Aveda at more than half the cost.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by alisonst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love it!! This stuff and the matching conditioner are awesome! They really are so moisturizing, they make my hair feel smooth and look shiny and silky and do not weigh down my curl! Really, I would recommend to anyone! I usually use biolage shampoos (which I do love) but this definitely competes with them and at suuuuch a lower price!! I even use it as a masque sometimes its so moisturizing! Just put in in for an hour or so and then rinse out, works great! If you want moisture and value, give it a try people!
EDIT: My curls couldn't handle the weight from the cones in this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got really excited from all the hype about this product on MUA, but this really failed to impress me. Thought it smells good, I found no drastically noticeable change in the condition of my hair, and if this did anything noticeable, it just caused my forehead to break out a tad around my hairline (probably because of the heaviness of the shea butter or something in this). I have had better results from even the Dove conditioner, which is a tad more costly, but really makes a difference in my hair softness in my honest opinion.