Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera], Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass], Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 6/30/2012 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

OK so I finally bought this after reading all of the positive reviews. Sorry but I did not care for this conditioner at all. My hair is extremely thick, dry and highlighted. It didn't detangle my hair and my hair didn't feel soft. The scent is nice but that's about it. I will go back to my Humectant conditioner. Won't repurchase.

Wow. I love this product sooo much. It smells beautiful and it makes my hair feel so soft. I had originally went into the store to buy tresseme but my husband doesnt really likee tresemme too much so we both agreed on this in the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner bottle and we both fell in love. Plus one bottle lasted us for about 2 months. I will totally repurchase this.

on 6/11/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my HG conditioner. I have gone through so many conditioners before this one and this is my favorite. Only TRESemme has made my hair as soft, but I hear that their conditioner can have adverse effects on the skin which I would rather avoid. This product is super cheap; you can get it from Walmart or Target for a dollar and some change!

on 6/11/2012 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I just got this conditioner a few days ago & already saw a difference in the softness of my hair. I think it is inexpensive & works for anyone with any budget. & it smells really good.! but its not the best conditioner ever.

on 5/21/2012 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this conditioner. I typically use it from around May-September (I only use silicones in warmer/hot weather) and I'll use it to cowash, or (my favorite) I'll wet my hair and slather this through it before I go swimming. It's great for the price, has great ingredients (that are at a great place on the ingredients list surprisingly), and is a summer HG for sure.

on 5/20/2012 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great product for a reasonable price. Just as good or better than many high-end conditioners. It is doing a great job of conditioning and protecting my hair, despite daily heat styling. It feels softer and I've had less breakage since I started using this. Not wild about the coconutty scent, but it doesn't linger, so no biggie. Will definitely repurchase.

I've been meaning to try this conditioner for a long time and I am glad I did because I really like it. This conditioner is filled with such good stuff like almond oil and shea butter and these ingredients are quite high up on the list. It takes a little longer to work it into my hair than silicon based conditioners but it does a good job of moisturizing my hair. The scent is really pleasant and it does linger in the hair. Overall, it is a great conditioner and I will repurchase.

on 5/10/2012 5:26:00 PM

I loved this conditioner and shampoo at first. It feels great and smells great and left my hair soft and shiny. After a few weeks my hair felt stiff and weird so I stopped using it.

on 4/25/2012 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great conditioner, especially considering it's dirt cheap! Has a lot of nice ingredients in it. Will definitely be replacing my more expensive conditioner with this.

on 3/31/2012 8:26:00 AM

Amazing. Love this!! I started using this shampoo and conditioner when I was having some serious hair issues a few months ago. I am on oral chemo and my hair was going crazy. My straight, thick (but fine) hair decided to become very frizzy, and start falling out. Thank you very much meds. It was falling out pretty quickly. My doc said that the meds were causing dryness and damaging the hair, which is what was causing my problems. This has turned it all around. No more frizziness. Not near as much hair loss. Much more manageable. Thank you so much suave!! I get compliments on my hair now!!