September 17, 2014 | 475 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

lets just say i was pleasantly surprised by this shampoo + cond combo. CHEAP but effective. price is right. lots of good moisturizing ingredients. amazing product for the price which is DIRT cheap!!! it is very moisturizing. love it!!! have repurchased many times and i almost never repurchase anything!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this, it is my favorite conditioner---and I would never guess it would be Suave brand. I am a conditioner addict! I've bought and tried to love alot of more expensive hair care brands like Matrix, Biolage, Biosilk,Paul Mitchell,bed head, Redken, Nexxus, etc., but then I had a bogo coupon for Suave and decided to get the almond&shea shampoo and conditioner and why not since both it would be only $1.82 for BOTH. I admit I didn't think I was going to like it since I written off Suave a long time ago. When I first spread it into my hair, it seemed too thin. I wondered if it would actually do anything or be strong enough for my frizzy,tangly,bi racial hair so I left it on for a minute then combed it through with a wide tooth comb and let sit for a few minutes. While rinsing it out I noticed my hair detangled easily and felt super soft. it was incredibly manageable, with no frizzies, and over time, I've come to find it actually seems stronger, with improved elasticity. I still deep condition once a week,use a clarifying poo once a month,and additional products but I use this often. I I figured it's worth a try, and now I'm hooked!! I'm already on my 2nd bottle.
I must say some with fine or hair will probably find this to much with the cones and oils and this would also be bad for people with oily hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by jillpole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have thick, colored hair. Not the greatest combo. Most conditionerst that promise to help out with the thick part leave it limp, and most products that promise to help out with the colored part leave it frizzy. This stuff left it feeling soft, thick but manageable, and smelling great. Would recommend to anyone! In fact, after giving it to my mom to try, she bought not only the conditioner but the shampoo as well! Yes, it does work as well as Aveda at more than half the cost.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by alisonst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love it!! This stuff and the matching conditioner are awesome! They really are so moisturizing, they make my hair feel smooth and look shiny and silky and do not weigh down my curl! Really, I would recommend to anyone! I usually use biolage shampoos (which I do love) but this definitely competes with them and at suuuuch a lower price!! I even use it as a masque sometimes its so moisturizing! Just put in in for an hour or so and then rinse out, works great! If you want moisture and value, give it a try people!
EDIT: My curls couldn't handle the weight from the cones in this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got really excited from all the hype about this product on MUA, but this really failed to impress me. Thought it smells good, I found no drastically noticeable change in the condition of my hair, and if this did anything noticeable, it just caused my forehead to break out a tad around my hairline (probably because of the heaviness of the shea butter or something in this). I have had better results from even the Dove conditioner, which is a tad more costly, but really makes a difference in my hair softness in my honest opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go to conditioner. It makes my hair, soft, shiny, and healthy. I really can't ask for better results from any conditioner. Plus, its dirt cheap! I would recommend this product to anyone, those who haven't tried it should try it. For the price of next to nothing for it, you can't go wrong!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I used this with the matching shampoo as a quick, cheap fix for the damage my hair suffered from another shampoo and conditioner combo. It works well to smooth out my hair, keep frizz to a minimum, and keep my hair detangled. However, by the end of the bottles, my hair felt a bit weighed down. This may be counteracted by using a good clarifying shampoo from time to time, but since I'm always trying out new hair products, I didn't repurchase. However, I would keep this set in mind for the future if I need an inexpensive hair repair again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by LostHearts

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading so many positive reviews of this product, I just had to try it for myself. I just couldn't believe that something from the Suave line could outdo the more expensive salon brands.

Was I pleasantly surprised! This has to be the best conditioner I have ever used. My former favorite was Graham Webb's Halo Hydrating Formula, which has been discontinued. This product beat it by a mile!

My hair is not only soft but super shiny as well. I've tested it against other drugstore brands and it still wins every time.

Hard to believe that this is so inexpensive and yet works so well, better than ones that cost $36. Highest recommendations for those who want softness and a mirror like shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by twilight149772

I have dry relaxed damged hair, this is fairly cheap. I love the ingredients, the natural oils and shea butter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The BEST d/s conditioner ever!!

cheapest conditioner on earth but made of great ingredients! oh so thick and creamy that moisturizes my rib length dry hair~ my hair literally drinks this up :)

extra points for smelling nice too

only issue is this is not available in Canada :'( and I need to stock up in the US... continued >>