August 29, 2014 | 927 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by jillpole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have thick, colored hair. Not the greatest combo. Most conditionerst that promise to help out with the thick part leave it limp, and most products that promise to help out with the colored part leave it frizzy. This stuff left it feeling soft, thick but manageable, and smelling great. Would recommend to anyone! In fact, after giving it to my mom to try, she bought not only the conditioner but the shampoo as well! Yes, it does work as well as Aveda at more than half the cost.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by alisonst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love it!! This stuff and the matching conditioner are awesome! They really are so moisturizing, they make my hair feel smooth and look shiny and silky and do not weigh down my curl! Really, I would recommend to anyone! I usually use biolage shampoos (which I do love) but this definitely competes with them and at suuuuch a lower price!! I even use it as a masque sometimes its so moisturizing! Just put in in for an hour or so and then rinse out, works great! If you want moisture and value, give it a try people!
EDIT: My curls couldn't handle the weight from the cones in this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got really excited from all the hype about this product on MUA, but this really failed to impress me. Thought it smells good, I found no drastically noticeable change in the condition of my hair, and if this did anything noticeable, it just caused my forehead to break out a tad around my hairline (probably because of the heaviness of the shea butter or something in this). I have had better results from even the Dove conditioner, which is a tad more costly, but really makes a difference in my hair softness in my honest opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go to conditioner. It makes my hair, soft, shiny, and healthy. I really can't ask for better results from any conditioner. Plus, its dirt cheap! I would recommend this product to anyone, those who haven't tried it should try it. For the price of next to nothing for it, you can't go wrong!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I used this with the matching shampoo as a quick, cheap fix for the damage my hair suffered from another shampoo and conditioner combo. It works well to smooth out my hair, keep frizz to a minimum, and keep my hair detangled. However, by the end of the bottles, my hair felt a bit weighed down. This may be counteracted by using a good clarifying shampoo from time to time, but since I'm always trying out new hair products, I didn't repurchase. However, I would keep this set in mind for the future if I need an inexpensive hair repair again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by LostHearts

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading so many positive reviews of this product, I just had to try it for myself. I just couldn't believe that something from the Suave line could outdo the more expensive salon brands.

Was I pleasantly surprised! This has to be the best conditioner I have ever used. My former favorite was Graham Webb's Halo Hydrating Formula, which has been discontinued. This product beat it by a mile!

My hair is not only soft but super shiny as well. I've tested it against other drugstore brands and it still wins every time.

Hard to believe that this is so inexpensive and yet works so well, better than ones that cost $36. Highest recommendations for those who want softness and a mirror like shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by twilight149772

I have dry relaxed damged hair, this is fairly cheap. I love the ingredients, the natural oils and shea butter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The BEST d/s conditioner ever!!

cheapest conditioner on earth but made of great ingredients! oh so thick and creamy that moisturizes my rib length dry hair~ my hair literally drinks this up :)

extra points for smelling nice too

only issue is this is not available in Canada :'( and I need to stock up in the US... continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by annieoakly

I love this stuff!! Its rich, thick, and creamy!! I love using this as a co-wash. I even add olive oil to it if I need extra moisture!! It smells great, and you get a huge bottle for 3 bucks!!! Edit 4/24/2012 I pulled this out a few weeks ago to give my hair some tlc and after I got out of the shower I started to itch... In the past I have not been able to use suave products because of my skin sensitivity guess this just another one of there products I can't use....

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Wolfloverii

I bought this because my waist length asian hair needed some hydration. I have greasy roots but dry ends. It left my hair soft and maybe a little hydrated, but other then that, not much. It does have a high concentration of oils and shea butter, but also cones. People with very dry hair may like this more than me. The smell and packaging is nice, like buttery coconut in a pretty green squeeze bottle. The price is I think three dollars at Target. I will continue to use and see if I find an improvement, but if not, I will not repurchase.