July 24, 2014 | 1772 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by N896

LOVE these!! The colors are VERY pigmented, they last, are matte, creamy, good colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by LauraAnn13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

"just peachy" is a great Lime Crime Babette dupe. I'd say it's even better quality. These lipsticks are awesome. They have good pigment and great staying power. I can't get over how far Wet 'n' wild has come.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by lishyliz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For about $2, these lipsticks are amazing, even better than the $20+ lipsticks I own. They're long-lasting, creamy, matte, and, as long as you put on your choice of chapstick beforehand, not at all drying. They're also beeswax-free, which is a HUGE plus for me because I'm allergic to beeswax and therefore unable to use most lipsticks without taking allergy medication, which gets annoying. I already own 5, and plan to buy quite a few more.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

These lipsticks are great to have in your makeup collection! I own about 8 of them and I like each and every one of them! If I am looking for a particular color for an event or something I always check out these lipsticks because they have a very nice color selection! These lipsticks are highly pigmented, very affordable, and long wearing! My only issue with these is that they are very drying so make sure to apply Chapstick before putting these on! Also the packaging is so cheap so I find that the black part of the lipstick tube sometimes rubs off on your hands, so just keep that in mind! Other than that! I highly recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by AzizaJD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick series is absolutely amazing! I agree with all the reviews below that the lipsticks are highly pigmented, creamy, yet ultimately matte in finish. These lipsticks provide excellent coverage for even the most pigmented (dark) lips. After suffering from allergic reactions to the lips, my lip color went from pink to almost dark mauve and purplish on the edges. Most of the high end lipsticks I owned did not provide proper coverage unless I used makeup on my lips to cover up the discoloration. However, Wet N Wild MegaLast provided excellent coverage and color w/o the need for anything else! The colors are super fun and vibrant! I did not find the lipsticks drying as I condition my lips at night. The colors do not bleed, thus no need for lip-liner (at least for the shades I own). The lipstick lasts all day for me without the need for reapplication for a few hours (even after coffee and lunch). I purchased Cherry Picking, Smokin' Hot Pink and Purty Persimmon. These will be my summer staples throughout the summer, even to work at the law firm....but perhaps not to court! :D

Folks are complaining about the packaging, but what do you expect for $2. It is well known that high end products are expensive because of their packaging, not because of the product itself.

These lipsticks are a must! I haven't been so happy and satisfied with a purchase in ages!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by rosieex3

I don't even have words to describe how perfect this lipstick is. I dont know why I keep on buying lipstick after lipstick to try and find my "perfect" lipstick when this honestly is it. I feel like these lipsticks are truly all I need. And for $2?! woah! I am a lipstick junkie. It's all I wear on a daily basis, besides mascara. With that being said - I have bought $1, $7, $30+ lipsticks, and everything in between. I literally buy a new lipstick every single time I go to the store. THIS lipstick takes the cake. Out of anything I've ever tried. First of all, I love matte lipsticks. These definitely are matte. When first applied it looks slightly creamy (more on the matte side), but blotting these will make them matte right away. They turn matte as you wear them throughout the day, even though it looks creamy at first.They have GREAT pigmentation. Seriously, the color you see on the tube is the color that goes on your lips, with just one layer. This lipstick does not feather or bleed out at all, and it stays on ALL day for me. What more could I ask for? They have a great range of shades, anything from nudes to vampy colors. I could see how these could be drying for some people, but luckily for me wearing this lipstick is very comfortable.The only bad part is for me, I can only find like two shades in my local Walmart and I havent really seen these at any other drugstores.. but luckily you can order them online from various websites. You will not regret purchasing these lipsticks! Yeah the packaging isnt great, but I have no room to complain about it when the product itself is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by koralam

Price: $3-5
The colour selection is great. Anywhere from a neon orange to a deep purple shade. Though the packaging is a little ridiculous because the lipstick doesn't go down all the way so whenever you put your lid back on you have to be very careful. So cheap packaging but thats what im paying for.
The formula is also a little drying but with an application of your favourite lip balm beforehand i dont really see it being a problem.
All in all i like these and for the price i suggest give these a try!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by BeautyObsessed26

I own just about every color of this lipstick. Although they are matte, they aren't too drying as long as I use a lip balm before applying. And another great thing about these lipsticks is some of the colors are duped for MAC lipsticks!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by vanessamwong

902C is a great nude shade for me, but i think the formula is a bit too matte/drying for my lips! Even after exfoliating it still settles a bit into liplines. I now use it with a shiny gloss on top or as a cream blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

I have this in 3 colors and absolutely love it. i usually sheer it down because it's super pigmented, and it looks beautiful. i only really wear matte finish lipsticks and this is perfect for the price, and finish. it doesn't feel bothersome on my lips which is a plus, and it is a little drying but that's how matte lipsticks are so i can't complain.