E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

on 1/5/2014 3:09:00 AM

Ive had the ELF cream eyeliner in the color Black for about two weeks now and I really like it . it glides on to my eyes really soft . stays on for a long time and doesn't really bother my eyes or anything like some eyeliner . Great price and the pigment is really good too :)

on 12/11/2013 4:36:00 PM

I bought this last year and was in LOVE with this eye liner. I thought I found my replacement for my HG Mac Gel liner in black track. I play sports and tried diving into water with it on and it stands up well as long as you don't purposely rub it off.

HOWEVER, I recently tried the other half which I saved and depotted into a Mac gel liner jar to keep it from drying out and that`s when it sucks. The stored gel liner was way too creamy. It smudges in my crease and it travels even with urban decay primer potion and eye shadow underneath. Even after swatching on my hand and letting it sit for a minute, it still smudges after rubbing. I think the bottom layer of the cream liner that I stored is more moist and therefore takes a lot longer to dry. This eyeliner would work best if it's kept in a packaging that allows it to dry out a bit so that it won't smudge so quickly when used.

TLDR/Verdict: If you have eye lids that fold over where you place your eye liner eg. hooded lids it would likely smudge because it takes a longer time to dry completely. If your lids don't touch your liner then this will be great. But just to say I don't have hooded lids and it smudges along the wings and on the crease. The eye liner works best as it dries up a little and not as moist. I got it to stay on all day by using a primer, powder on top plus a liquid on top to seal it.

on 12/1/2013 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this eyeliner because I have tried many of elf's products and loved them, but I was disappointed with this liner. Yes, it was dark and went on smooth, but it didn't stay put at all. It took forever to dry, and almost immediately smudged when I blinked. It was creamy, a little too creamy. I returned it because even though it was only $3, it wasn't even worth keeping.

on 12/1/2013 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a great eyeliner for 3 bucks. I put E.L.F eyeshadow primer on before any eyeliner since I have oily skin and this stays put. I've used top brands before and this definitely compares.

on 11/25/2013 6:38:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I bought this in Coffee. I do not use it as an eyeliner. Instead, I use it for my eyebrows. Now it is a dark brown, so if you are using it to define your eyebrows, beware! I usually define the under part of my brows and my arch. I then use a matte brown eyeshadow (I personally use Cork from MAC) to fill in my brows. I blend with a spool, and lastly use concealer to add more definition and to highlight my brow bone. This creamy eyeliner is perfect for my brows. It's a lot cheaper than MAC fluid line too. Assuming that a little goes a long way for my brows, it must be the same for eyeliner. You really can't go wrong for $3

on 11/24/2013 3:35:00 AM

This is a great price compared to most cream eyeliners. The only reason I gave only 3 is because it does smudge and gets in the crease of your eye. So I wouldn't wear it for a night out or when you'll get hot.

on 11/23/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE iT !!! I bought this at Target for $3 I was impressed there is a lot of this product in the little jar as soon as I applied it I knew I loved it goes on so smoothly and I love how it drys fast! So when you blink or look up it won't leave a black line on eyelid like most gel eyeliners! I have oily skin and this eyeliner last all day long without smudging ! One thing I don't like is the brush it comes with I don't use it any way but I defiantly recommend this!!

on 11/22/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Selected shades: black, coffee

Pros

- opaque
- stay on
- creamy

Cons

- dries quickly

Comments: Love these! They stay put all day. Coffee is great to define the brows. I have oily skin and this stuff does not budge! They're creamy, but they set pretty fast. Once they set, though...you're good to go.

Will repurchase.

on 11/8/2013 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this liner. Creamy, wears for 6+ hours without smudging, and great for tightlining. My favorite liner of all time!(: I have it in "Black." Xoxo<3

on 11/2/2013 2:55:00 PM

My new favorite eyeliner! I love it. It is a nice creamy consistency so it goes on very smoothly and easily. After I apply it, I apply a dark shadow over it to blend it a bit because it is very pigmented (I got it in black). I haven't had any of the smudging problems that others have mentioned. You do have to make sure you clean the brush every day, because any product left on the brush will dry up and make the brush hard and crusty. I will definitely buy this again.