November 24, 2014 | 1942 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Creamy Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by pneggy

is this the same as the dream smooth mousse??!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by bea218

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this product. Because I am normal/somewhat dry skin I stick to liquid foundations..but I thought Id try something new. To me this is def. great for summer because it helps well for hot days makeup last all day long. It goes on smooth and feels light as well. The only negative is the packaging, somewhat a rip off. It looks like you are getting more but once you twist the cap off its not much. All in all, I still would purchase this product again. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by izzit

Although this product is mainly marketed towards people with drier skin, I love this foundation! (I have oily combination skin). I used to use a MAC 190 to apply this, but have actually found that you can achieve a better airbrushed look using a MAC 187 brush. Since this foundation doesn't contain SPF, I have worn it before for photos and my skin really has looked flawless with a lovely glow due to the creamy consistency of the product.

Staying power I have to say, is pretty poor. Unless you have seriously dry skin, I'm not sure this would stay put on your face for that long, but setting this foundation with a powder, as well as using a fixing spray really does help. Due to my combination skin, you definitely won't be seeing me wear this in hot summer weather!

I think I was most disappointed with the packaging. Its really bulky considering the actual foundation takes up around a third of the size of the container. The bulkiness comes from the compartment where a sponge can be kept- really pointless in my opinion considering application with the sponge was pretty blotchy. Ditch the sponge for brushes or fingers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by oscarnabby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Man, I'm loving this stuff!! I've never used a cream foundation before, but so far, this stuff is the bomb! I purchased shade number 200, Creamy Natural, or something like that, and it is the perfect match for my fairish skin tone with slight yellow undertones (I'm pretty neutral, as far as colors that look best on me, IMO). What I love about this foundation is 1. It's the first foundation that I've purchased that I prefer to apply with a brush...I use my Studio Tools dual fiber brush, and frankly, it's fun to apply this way, and it finishes very nicely. When I'm done, I can't get over how alive and glowing my skin looks! It wears well for me too. I've got oily skin, but I wear it over a primer, and I haven't noticed any sliding, caking, or settling into my lines. Also, I'm 43, so maybe this works well for "mature" skin. Anyway, I purchased this with my CVS extra bucks this week, so I got it for free. I'd certainly repurchase if I run out....but I have hardly needed any to get the look I like, so this is going to last me a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Rory90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What I love about this foundation is that it is so easy to apply (with your fingers or the sponge), it feels comfortable.
If you have dry skin, this might be the perfect product for you.

The coverage is light, it does not cover rednesses, but it gives a natural finish. Its very practical to carry with you in your handbag and refresh your make up every now and then.
I often use compact powder over it so my skin does not look shiny.
I will not buy it again because it caused me impurities, guess it contains oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 4:35:00 AM More reviews by therealficolley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I never used to bother with foundation but there comes a time in a woman's life she might need a bit of extra help to not look like one of the undead of a morning. I'm not a huge Maybelline fan but this is really excellent. I don't need a huge amount of coverage and this provides just enough. As the name says, it's creamy. It glides on very well and blends beautifully and stays put all day. Not one for you acne proned ladies perhaps but if your skin runs to normal or dry then I highly recommend it. Packaging is nothing special but you can't have everything and it is drugstore cheap. I would definately buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by xleighx

LOVE this product, it glides on so easily and gives a really sliky finish to my skin. If you like Benefits 'some kinda gorgeous', you will like this. tbh i think this product is better than Benefits, as there are more shades to choose from and its a third of the price! The packaging can be annoying but its not a big deal for me. I took away a lipstick because it only gives light to medium coverage, but i don;t want full coverage when its hot, so i use this as my summer foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by alina83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is first solid-to-liquid foundation I've ever tried, on a whim because I've been having trouble matching shades and I can't afford MAC :/ Anyway this in nude was perfect for my light beige (Asian) skin tone. It's great because it's super hydrating without being oily. Packaging is great because the applicator is kept in a separate compartment.

One negative is that the coverage is wayyy too light. It isn't for people looking to cover blemishes. It gives a matte effect so no sparkles and has a tendency to look dull if you don't add highlighters. Also, there's not enough product! It's so light you tend to layer on and I can't see mine lasting more than a month :/ However because it matches my skin I would re-buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by elkii

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Loved this foundation! I bought it in 2 shades not knowing which would suit but discovered 02 was the nearest to my pale irish skin! Goes on great with the sponge, I dab it on rather than drag the sponge across my face and it goes on very well and stays on a surprisingly long time, I will definitely be buying it again. I would use a heavier foundation for going out but this is a great everyday foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by terriv13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Is this only available in the U.K., etc.? I haven't seen it here in the States, and I noticed that all the reviewers weren't from the U.S.. I hope Maybelline introduces this here in the US!!