April 23, 2014 | 944 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by WhackyAki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this mascara. It created a nice natural look and didn't clump. I used the small tapered end for lower lashes, and it was really buildable!

Unfortunately I had such a reaction to this in my eyes.. I've never felt anything burn like this is my life, it was actually like fire. If one little bit touches my eyes, they swell up, get sore, red, and water and water until there's no more mascara left... It really sucked when I was at work or out and about and I had a sudden reaction to this stuff! How embarrassing!

This was the only product I've ever bought that I had to return.. Couldn't make this one work. I wonder what's in it that's so toxic!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by ca06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through a significant amount of mascaras ranging from drug store to high end brands and this one is the one I've stuck to the longest. It is a great day-time mascara, doesn't clump or smudge and looks very natural. It definitely lengthens, but if you are looking for a dramatic, volumizing mascara this may not be it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by dyejob98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Much prefer High Impact, which actually DOES something. This is pretty useless.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by kap112358

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I also gets samples of Clinique mascara from Macy's and I have not liked a single one. This is probably the worst of the bunch. The formula is extremely watery and about an hour after wearing I have clumps of mascara on my eye ball...not good, especially since I wear contacts. Just horrible. There are way better mascaras out there - don't waste your money on this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

this mascara smudges even with a lash primer. No doubt i have oily skin and lots of eyeliner and mascara dun work for me. But so far it works when i start using mac p&p lash primer which works wonders. a big no no for this mascara. I got it gwp.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i got this as a sample with a gwp...i'm glad i didn't buy it. it did nothing for me except coat my lashes. it didn't double anything...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by jswartz22

Got it as a sample tube and glad I didn't pay for a full size. I have long lashes, about average thickness. No matter what I tried, by the end of the day I would have dark smudges under my eyes and flakes. I found myself constantly checking my face in the mirror to make sure it wasn't happening. Finally after two weeks of that I just stopped using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by missuniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, I wish their was a maybe choice,
Cons:
Clumped for me, was hard to get off, and didn't look natural.
Pros:
Made my eyes look more dramatic, and it also got lots of compliments. It also made my lashes look darker (like most mascaras )
I so so liked it as you can see I think....? I got the sample bottle so I didn't rate it as good in packaging quality, and the price is OK. i think i got mine for about 23? i cant remember but i think it could be a little better for the price that it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a decent everyday mascara, but it smudged under my eyes a lot. Not crazy about the tapered brush shape or the general brush design. This did seem to lengthen my lashes and I didn't have any problems with flakiness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a generous size as a GWP, but would not repurchase. It's an average, everyday type of mascara. It looks natural, doesn't clump, and doesn't smudge, but really it's a "your eyelashes but better" type of mascara, and I prefer something that lengthens and thickens better. This is just mediocre. The only thing I like this for is for my bottom lashes because it really lengthens them!