November 25, 2014 | 1708 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

This mascara does wonders! I used to have very short eyelashes. In fact they were so short that I couldn't even curl them! But after using this mascara 2-3 times a week, my lashes got longer and appear to be more volumized. And I can now curl my lashes! Unfortunately this mascara does not hold curls very well. However if you need to lengthen your lashes, this will definitely help.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

It looks like people are pretty divided on this mascara. Anyway, I like it. It doesn't give me spider eyes. The right amount comes out on the brush. I have this in black and it is my go to mascara for the day. It really enhances my lashes and makes them stand out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara clumps wayyyyyy too much. The final look using this product is just not very pretty and it looks like you have too much black mess on your eyelashes. Even my fiance, who usually does not notice anything different with my makeup, made a comment about how it looks so 'cakey.' Will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by coconutkisses

This mascara clumps so bad! I curled my lashes and applied the mascara, after one coat I looked like I had four eyelashes. This stuff is not worth the money, this mascara is worse than Falsies by Maybelline New York.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by xpgr1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I think this is an amazing product if you want a defined, lengthened look. I personally love this mascara, but it is a little deceiving because it does not do much in the way of lash doubling. I find that if you use it, then let it dry out for a little and come back to it. I find it gives a really pretty look if you do that. Is it as great as Lights, Camera! Lashes? No. I would choose that over this in a heartbeat, but this is great if you want a defined, lengthened, but not completely natural lash look.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by melanie3170

the packaging is fine. its nice and slim so would fit well in a purse
its around 14.50- which isnt too bad for a higher end mascara but its not worth it. You go through mascara so quickly and its unsanitary to use the same one for a long period of time, so theres no point on shelling out money.
I love wet mascaras but this is a like a slip and slide. it is so wet that it transfers unto my brow bone and its hard to remove even with makeup remover.
It clumps the lashes together, its not chunky and gross looking, its looks more like false lashes

This mascara stings so much. I apply it and afterwards i can hardly open my eye. even after wearing it for three hours it continued to sting so badly that i removed it at work with handsoap from the bathroom, and even that felt relieving on my eye

I cannot recommend this. No volume, super wet, irritating and definitely not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by kazaba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am very surprised at all of the negative reviews for this product. I have read multiple reviews which say that this gives lashes a very "natural" look, and would only be appropriate for daytime--that you couldn't get a dramatic look with this mascara.

Here's why people say that (and it happens to be the reason I LOVE this mascara): This mascara does not clump whatsoever. It doesn't make the tips of your eyelashes thick and crispy like so many other mascaras out there. I think people are so used to the caked on, spidery eyelash look that they are disappointed when their lashes look REAL. It will take two coats to get it to the "dramatic" level, but the result is stunning.

Another reason I love this mascara is because of the brush. The tapered point is perfect for separating lashes and shaping the overall look, as well as getting those bottom lashes.

Bottom line is, I love this mascara, and I will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by mccallumca

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I also experienced eye irritation from this mascara, odd from a Clinique product. Mascara itself worked well enough, but the eye irritation, even if it goes away after a while, is unacceptable. Plus many other economical options in DS mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by kat123enh

I got this sample from Macy's and it's an average mascara. Looks very natural on my top and bottom lashes. It does irradiate my eyes for a bit but it does go away. I love how easy this mascara comes off with make up remover face wash.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by WhackyAki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this mascara. It created a nice natural look and didn't clump. I used the small tapered end for lower lashes, and it was really buildable!

Unfortunately I had such a reaction to this in my eyes.. I've never felt anything burn like this is my life, it was actually like fire. If one little bit touches my eyes, they swell up, get sore, red, and water and water until there's no more mascara left... It really sucked when I was at work or out and about and I had a sudden reaction to this stuff! How embarrassing!

This was the only product I've ever bought that I had to return.. Couldn't make this one work. I wonder what's in it that's so toxic!