September 30, 2014 | 1031 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by coconutkisses

This mascara clumps so bad! I curled my lashes and applied the mascara, after one coat I looked like I had four eyelashes. This stuff is not worth the money, this mascara is worse than Falsies by Maybelline New York.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by xpgr1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I think this is an amazing product if you want a defined, lengthened look. I personally love this mascara, but it is a little deceiving because it does not do much in the way of lash doubling. I find that if you use it, then let it dry out for a little and come back to it. I find it gives a really pretty look if you do that. Is it as great as Lights, Camera! Lashes? No. I would choose that over this in a heartbeat, but this is great if you want a defined, lengthened, but not completely natural lash look.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by melanie3170

the packaging is fine. its nice and slim so would fit well in a purse
its around 14.50- which isnt too bad for a higher end mascara but its not worth it. You go through mascara so quickly and its unsanitary to use the same one for a long period of time, so theres no point on shelling out money.
I love wet mascaras but this is a like a slip and slide. it is so wet that it transfers unto my brow bone and its hard to remove even with makeup remover.
It clumps the lashes together, its not chunky and gross looking, its looks more like false lashes

This mascara stings so much. I apply it and afterwards i can hardly open my eye. even after wearing it for three hours it continued to sting so badly that i removed it at work with handsoap from the bathroom, and even that felt relieving on my eye

I cannot recommend this. No volume, super wet, irritating and definitely not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by kazaba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am very surprised at all of the negative reviews for this product. I have read multiple reviews which say that this gives lashes a very "natural" look, and would only be appropriate for daytime--that you couldn't get a dramatic look with this mascara.

Here's why people say that (and it happens to be the reason I LOVE this mascara): This mascara does not clump whatsoever. It doesn't make the tips of your eyelashes thick and crispy like so many other mascaras out there. I think people are so used to the caked on, spidery eyelash look that they are disappointed when their lashes look REAL. It will take two coats to get it to the "dramatic" level, but the result is stunning.

Another reason I love this mascara is because of the brush. The tapered point is perfect for separating lashes and shaping the overall look, as well as getting those bottom lashes.

Bottom line is, I love this mascara, and I will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by mccallumca

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I also experienced eye irritation from this mascara, odd from a Clinique product. Mascara itself worked well enough, but the eye irritation, even if it goes away after a while, is unacceptable. Plus many other economical options in DS mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by kat123enh

I got this sample from Macy's and it's an average mascara. Looks very natural on my top and bottom lashes. It does irradiate my eyes for a bit but it does go away. I love how easy this mascara comes off with make up remover face wash.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by WhackyAki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this mascara. It created a nice natural look and didn't clump. I used the small tapered end for lower lashes, and it was really buildable!

Unfortunately I had such a reaction to this in my eyes.. I've never felt anything burn like this is my life, it was actually like fire. If one little bit touches my eyes, they swell up, get sore, red, and water and water until there's no more mascara left... It really sucked when I was at work or out and about and I had a sudden reaction to this stuff! How embarrassing!

This was the only product I've ever bought that I had to return.. Couldn't make this one work. I wonder what's in it that's so toxic!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by ca06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through a significant amount of mascaras ranging from drug store to high end brands and this one is the one I've stuck to the longest. It is a great day-time mascara, doesn't clump or smudge and looks very natural. It definitely lengthens, but if you are looking for a dramatic, volumizing mascara this may not be it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by dyejob98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Much prefer High Impact, which actually DOES something. This is pretty useless.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by kap112358

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I also gets samples of Clinique mascara from Macy's and I have not liked a single one. This is probably the worst of the bunch. The formula is extremely watery and about an hour after wearing I have clumps of mascara on my eye ball...not good, especially since I wear contacts. Just horrible. There are way better mascaras out there - don't waste your money on this one!