October 20, 2014 | 1123 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OK so I am on day 4 and my nails still look darn fab..some minor wear on tips but I am very happy with this product and I can't wait to buy more!! I have bought so many polsihes that after a day look like crap. I honestly see no need to ever buy another brand as this one checks off all the boxes for me.

EDIT: So I loved these - went a little crazy and bought about 7 (different colors from different store locations) and I have to say that these polishes have terrible inconsistancy...varying from bottle to bottle. One bottle will be thick and goopy and the next just perfect. Sucks. Once it gets thicker it is difficult to apply nicely. What a bummer - I was in love and since then returned most of them :( So disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by lucygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this polish when I first got it. "Shell We Dance?" seemed to be the perfect nude pink. But a few weeks of weekly use, my nails started breaking. I'd get cracks at the base of the tip, then the whole tip would come off. My nails got ridges, and they stopped growing out. They used to looks so healthy!

This polish was pretty, sturdy, and it lasted a good week. But I think it really dried my poor nails out. Now my hands look like a nail-biter's.

Guess I'm going to start wearing Nailtiques 2 Plus until my poor nails recover.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by flexychesca

Ever since i tried this nail polish i've not purchased any other brand.
I have wasted so much money on expensive nail polishes which were not even worth it. I brought these online from Boots at 2 each!!
What i love about them: They stay on for ages and don't chip much. I have been wearing the bright red one for about 2 weeks and still no chips! It looks shiny, the colours are vivid and everyone always comments on my nails when i use them!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Jenna68

I purchased this in Barracuda. Very pretty light blue shade.

Here's why I gave it a 5 - it's been on my nails for almost two weeks now, without a chip. I do use Seche Vite top coat, which may have helped (and I applied it two more times over the course of the two weeks after using it for the original manicure,) and I did use three coats of the color (I often do that with pale shades so they're opaque.)

But even with the mitigating factors, I'm pretty darn impressed with the longevity! I will definitely keep this brand in rotation!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by steffanigreen1984

these were clearanced at my local Walgreens so i bought about 6-7. the problem i have is that it smudges so easily. also the brush is a little wide for my small nails

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Jess1189

Love: the FORMULA! One of the best drugstore formulas: smooth and even. Also very quick drying and doesn't chip easily. The bottle is great, too....very appealing and the rubber grip on the cap is handy. And although it's one of the pricier lines at the drugstore, compared with other brands it's pretty affordable.

Dislike: The brush...I prefer thinner brushes because I hate cleanup. :) And with some of the cremes the brush causes those pesky "brush lines" and ridges.

Overall, a good buy. This is one of the better-quality drugstore lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing Frutti Petutie. This was my 1st purchase from the Complete Salon Manicure line. I am amazed by how flawlessly this polish goes on. No streaks, no bumps. Goes on very smoothly and has a creamy finish. The bottle is nice and sturdy, brush is flat which allows for better coverage. This particular color looks bright pink in my bottle, but more of a reddish color on my nails. Overall, I must say if every CSM nail color is the same consistency, then I might have found my new favorite nail polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Linhxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the Hally Hansen complete salon manicure range. Living in Australia, this polish is so damn expensive ($14.95 AUD). I only ever buy them when they're on sale :( great formula though, and the bottles are massive (14 mL) the brushes are very wide, which i love, and the bottles are so cute! Recommended, not a single cent wasted on these polishes

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by spicymulberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this. The colour I got, a sort of dusky rose, is really nice. However, it went on streaky, it never self-levelled, and in the end, despite letting it sit for 10 minutes and putting a speed-dry top coat overtop, I still had weird ridges and the polish pulled away from the tips of my nails. I'm going to try it again with one coat as an accent colour, but I think I'm sticking to OPI.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i really like this nail polish. i have it in a deep purpley-burgundy and a nude. i like the wide brush and how one coat gives tremendous color payoff. i think these are better than essie or opi nail polishes in terms of pigmentation and staying power. shiny and gorgeous. will def buy more shades.